Finishing Touch Reviews

27 | Lebanon, TN

27 Reviews for Finishing Touch

• User6478041 · 1+ year ago

Misty is absolutely wonderful. We used her for our day of coordinator, decorator, and florist and she literally does it all. She met with us twice to get several details of what we wanted and helped ease my mind constantly about small details....or she would bring things to my attention to help with the planning process. She went through the rehearsal with my family and I and she did a great job with keeping everyone focused/ on track. She created our day of timeline as well, and works with all of your vendors to ensure everything is a smooth process on the day of with times/set ups. She provides many small decorative items for free on your wedding day as well which helped a lot. My wedding day was literally perfect... I had/have no complaints about anything that was done. I wanted a very specific color of a rose and Misty warned me it may not turn out the exact shade I wanted (which I was fine with) but the shade was PERFECT and all of our flowers were gorgeous and just how I pictured. There were a lot of small details that I left up to her to take care of and she exceeded all expectations.

If you don't hear from her over a period of time (months before your big day) please do not panic. She has another full time job and she is like any other person who has a life. The best way to reach her immediately is to of course call her. She always called me back if she did not answer. This isn't her first rodeo so she may be a little relaxed about things if you're trying to plan a lot a head of time...but she will not let you down! She stayed in constant communication with me about a month away from our day. She is awesome, very personable, and her total package is SO worth it to get everything taken care of at once and to ease any worries/nerves. Our wedding would not have been as beautiful nor perfect if it hadn't been for her. I would high recommend her!

Misty was my lifesaver for my wedding. Our big day would not of been possible without her. I seriously was not stressed at all on the day of my wedding. She fixed a million problems before hand. My numbers were messed up three days before my wedding weekend and she fixed the problem flawlessly! I recommend all brides (big or small weddings) to have a wedding planner. The Mill at Lebanon includes Finishing Touch in their wedding packages. However, go ahead and pay the extra money and get the day of coordination! It was seriously one of the best decisions of planning my wedding! I love Misty and she is amazing!

Holly · Married on 09/06/2014

Misty Saunders is the most creative and professional person I have ever worked with. My wedding was small (about 35) people and every single person and couple commented on how beautiful the flowers were, how well laid out everything was, how all of the colors (we did fall choices) went so perfectly. Misty helped me with anything I needed and gave me many great suggestions and ideas without making me feel in any way pressured. She is an artist! Plus, extremely professional and really does care about every detail. I stopped by in the morning to do a few things and left. When I got back she had coordinated with the caterers, the person delivering the cake, put everything in place, and even helped my husband after he arrived with his last minute touch ups! I arrived and just enjoyed the evening as she continued to make sure everything went smoothly! Misty you are a gem and our day would not have been as beautiful or fun without you!! Thank you so much! You really do have a gift!

Misty was great to work with! She was very generous with her time and was incredibly easy to work with! She was essential in handling all of the details on our wedding day!!

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Misty went above and beyond for a wedding coordinator. She was a wonderful resource not only for recommendations (cake, hair/make up etc) but she also allowed us to use her personal collection of decorations at no additional charge. She was very gracious and patient about my many wedding questions and concerns, and worked closely with us in planning for the event. Misty is a jack of all trades in the wedding business and I highly recommend her if you are looking for someone.

Laura · Married on 05/10/2014

Misty at Finishing Touch was absolutely wonderful! She coordinated all events on our wedding day and helped keep things organized during the planning process. She was always very quick to respond to emails, text messages and phone calls. I didn't have to worry about one thing on my wedding day because I knew Misty had all details covered. She also had great ideas and alternative plans should something not work or fall through. She was very organized and professional! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding day coordinator!

Jenn · Married on 10/05/2013

Misty with Finishing Touch Events went above and beyond during the months leading up to my wedding, the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. She made the entire process run very smoothly and allowed my husband and I to enjoy our BIG day without having to worry. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know that is getting married. She was worth EVERY penny and then some!!!

Susan · Married on 09/22/2013

When we first booked the venue for our daughter's wedding, we were a little concerned just because of the vastness and unique limitations due to the space being over 100 years old. Misty was the perfect coordinator for this place, for the nerves of my young bride and the event expertise that I had as an event coordinator in my career life, but as the mother, still wanting the best for my child.

Misty, Finishing Touch, was the perfect answer for all of this. Flexibility was her middle name. She was able to sooth the nerves, make useful suggestions, coordinate between families and vendors and still allow us to make a unique and special event with no tragedies or meltdowns. It was everything my daughter wanted.

• Tera

Tera · Married on 09/13/2013

Misty was amazing to work with. I was an out of state bride and had many many many questions about vendors and ideas. She answered every question promptly and with more than enough information to get everything done. We only hired her to be the day of coordinator but wished we had hired her earlier on to do everything. They day of the rehearsal and the dinner she was my best asset. Being a stressed out bride had my attention split between everything as the wedding got closer. She made sure to ask the questions that were needed and took charge of everything. She was truly a pleasure to work with and by far one of the best investments for the wedding. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! Misty you were absolutely amazing and you helped make my wedding the best day of my life! Thank you!!!

Alex · Married on 05/18/2013

Misty was absolutely amazing to work with. We could not have had the wedding we wanted without her help and services. She was helpful and so easy to work with. I recommend her to anyone! Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2013

Misty was fabulous!! My wedding week and day went so smoothly. I have absolutely no idea if something went wrong. My day was one of the most most relaxing days I have every experiencec, and I know this is because I knew that Misty had everything under control. No one asked me any questions, I was just able to sit back and enjoy the wonderfulness of my special day. I, along with much of the wedding party, was very impressed with the schedule that was presented to us at the rehearsal dinner. It gave us a guide to follow all throughout the day. I am so glad that I hired Misty for the week of planning, it was one of the best decisions I made!!

• W

Wildberry · Married on 10/13/2012

Misty is a pleasure to work with and does an incredible job with planning and decorating. I have worked with her on many occasions where she is the event planner and we are catering the event. She is very efficient in her communication with the vendors and everything is always planned in advance which makes the day of the event run smoothly! Her floral arrangements are always gorgeous!

Donna · Married on 09/15/2012

Many thanks to Misty for an outstanding rememberable event. She made the day so easy!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Misty Saunders and Finishing Touch Events. My husband and I were sold on Misty from our first meeting with her. At our first meeting, Misty quickly established a great rapport with us, and her levels of professionalism and organization were clear from the beginning. Not only was Misty able to organize all of the many events and details of our wedding in an structured manner, she also did an excellent job of suggesting a few ideas of her own which were wonderful additions to our wedding day.

Misty met with us multiple times before the wedding to ensure we were on the same page with everything. She communicated with each of our vendors the week of the wedding to confirm all the details. Misty took the time the day before the wedding to visit our reception site to make sure she understood the layout of the venue, the flow of the evening, and the many, many details. She was also an immense help at our rehearsal dinner.

On the day of our wedding, Misty brought our vision to life :) Not a detail was missed and each part of the evening went just as planned. She was at our reception site early in the morning to make sure all of our details were in place, and did an amazing job of collaborating with all of the vendors and entertainment to help the evening run smoothly. Misty is amazingly personable and was a treat to work with; her prices were incredibly reasonable for the services she provided. She is passionate about her work and it is evident in the end result.

We were so fortunate to have a wedding day that was everything we could have asked for, and we couldn’t have made it happen without Misty.

Kaytlyn · Married on 07/21/2012

Misty put my mind at ease. She was quick to respond to any/all of our questions no mater how small. I couldn't have gotten through the wedding nor been as organized as she was! HIGHLY recommend Misty Saunders!

Ann · Married on 10/09/2011

Misty Saunders of Finishing Touch was a lifesaver for us! She was so knowledgeable of the ins and outs of our venue. Everything flowed so well due to her wedding coordination skills. My daughter and I felt that it was worth it to have someone pull everything together for us. Misty took alot of worries off of us on the wedding day. We recommend her services highly. She also provided draping, lighting, and flowers for our wedding.

Kelli · Married on 09/25/2011

Misty was an awesome planner! She was very flexible with meeting times and really understood the vision we had for the wedding and really helped achieve it! The wedding ran very smoothly and everything was taken care of! Highly reccomended! :)

Susan · Married on 09/24/2011

We could have never pulled this wedding off without Finishing Touch's help. Misty did a wonderful job with everything.

Catherine · Married on 05/04/2013

Hiring Misty and having the wedding and reception at the Mill was the least stressful of all my wedding planning. I will recommend misty and the mill to everyone i know!!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/19/2015

Misty provided day of coordination and florals/decor. She was great! She helped me create my timeline and was very knowledgable in this area. Her flowers and decorations were beautiful. Misty suggested some ideas and details I had not thought of and it turned out fabulous. She has all of the in trend wedding items, which made the whole process a breeze for me. Misty was also a blessing during the rehearsal when getting my family to follow instructions was like hearding cats, a huge relief to me!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2013

Misty was a god send. We used her for week of planning, flowers and draping and set up of the venue. Everything was done as planned and when there was something not to our liking Misty immediately fixed it. The wedding went off wonderfully. Misty's professionalism really assisted in getting everything together. (Having never done a wedding to this magnitude myself, I was impressed by the many things Misty had to suggest or offer alternatives for.)

Peggy · Married on 12/01/2012

Misty was very organized, professional and knowledgeable about flowers and decor. She was open to our ideas and vision and listened to what we wanted. Because she did lots of weddings at our venue, she was knowledgeable about what we could and could not do, which was a huge help and big time saver. She does have a full time day job, so sometimes we didn't get an immediate answer, but we knew why and planned accordingly. Her prices were very reasonable and we got lots of compliments on flowers, table decor and overall ambience. She is very amenable to you (and your family and friends) doing certain things and her doing others. She is not pushy, nor does she try to "upsell" you. When the wedding day arrives, it is FUN, FAST, sometimes chaotic and there is always something going on, so make sure everyone (your family and friends) knows their roles. Misty loves the world of "everything flowers" and will own it all the way to the end.

Anne · Married on 08/16/2014

Misty at Finishing Touches was wonderful to work with. She had a ton of experience with weddings, so she was able to give us exceptional advice and suggestions for our special day. She was very calm and efficient on the day of our wedding, which made the day stress-free for us. I would recommend her to anyone!

Vendor was VERY great to work with...we had the same ideas about what the look of the Florals should be which was great to know that we thought alike.

• Mrs.Lee2014

Christine · Married on 11/23/2014

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet was so well done that it lasted for about a week and a half after the wedding-6 of those days in a closed up house while we were honeymooning.
    Misty' week of services were well worth it. I didn't have to worry or stress about anything the day of. She helped to organize, keep us on time (as best she could) and also handled the set up/ decorating of all of the spaces. I was considering not hiring a planner but it was one of the best decisions made during planning and I am SO glad we went with Misty and her team.