Finch Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Package Price

Finch Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner, MarLea Finch, specializes in day-of coordination but is happy to organize any type of event you need. She first got started in the wedding industry when she gifted coordination services to a friend. A year later, one of the bridesmaids from that wedding asked her to plan her nuptials, and the rest is history. Serving Middle Tennessee, MarLea is willing to travel in order to bring your dreams to life.

For your celebration, Finch Events offers day-of and reception-only coordination. Both of these come with a one-hour consultation, decorating, unlimited time on-site during the day, liaising with vendors, boxing up personal items, and much more. MarLea invites you to get in touch and let her help ensure your big day runs smoothly.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Jodie
    Jodie J. Getting married on 02/04/2023

Organized and Thoughtful

MarLea is clone of the most thoughtful and organized people I know. She will have every detail perfect and really listens to exactly what you want. You can’t go wrong!

Finch Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy to personalize your event to your liking, it is YOUR day after all!
    Hillary C. Married on 11/05/2022

Professional and precise!

Being a wedding coordinator of 15 years, you can imagine how hard it was to turn over the reigns on my wedding day. When we found out it was going to come a monsoon on our day, my stress level went THROUGH the roof. MarLea handled everything that day SO AMAZINGLY taking that stress level down. I had no idea if we would be getting married inside or outside because of the rain and I just had to let go and let MarLea. Everything looked amazing and she handled everything so professionally!

Finch Events's reply:

A little rain on your wedding day is good luck, right? I was honored for you to ask me to help on your big day! It was gorgeous, even if the ceremony was a bit quick. I’m so glad you were able to get married outside :)
    Kaylyn B. Married on 10/29/2022

Best Money I Spent Hands Down

I decided to hire MarLea as my day of wedding coordinator way early on in my wedding planning (talking a year before the event). I saw some great reviews for her on a local Facebook group and said yepp I'm sold!
    I reached out to her, we had a phone call to go over logistics and details, I paid a deposit and we were set.
    A couple weeks leading up to the wedding MarLea reached out to make sure she was available to support me and was quick and efficient with all my requests. It was a professional, easy exchange that I loved.
    The day of the wedding, MarLea was absolutely AMAZING. She made sure everyone was organized, and helped managed literally everything behind the scenes. I was stress and care free pretty much, she made things that easy. She was so prepared that she had easy replacements for items I did not have! Example, an easel for our seating chart and a cake table linen (whoops).
    The entire wedding party loved having her as a resource as she was friendly, easy going, and very knowledgeable and responsive.
    During the event we had a few changes, updates to the timeline, an extra speech and she incorporated those things smoothly and on the fly.
    Honestly, beyond overjoyed to have had her be a part of my wedding day. Hands Down 10/10 would recommend!!

Finch Events's reply:

You are so kind! Actuall, everyone in your family (Cam’s, too) were delightful to work with! I appreciate the wonderful review and I’m so glad you had the best day ever. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! 🤗
  • illustration stars

MarLea Finch
MarLea Finch
Owner

Hi there!

I'm MarLea (Mar-Lee-Uh), and I stumbled into the event planning space. Two years ago, I coordinated a wedding for a friend as a gift and then her bridesmaid asked if I’d coordinate her wedding the following year. One thing led to another, and now I’ve started my own business!

The ultimate dream is to own an event venue, but until then I’m here to help you plan your dream wedding and other events. Finch Events is here to provide the ultimate customer service and personalization to your event!

Hickory Meadow
Tasty Table Fine Event Catering
4.2 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

White House, Tennessee White House, TN, 37188
Location of (Finch Events)
Nashville, TN, 37188

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding