Hermitage, Hermitage, TN 37076 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amy & I Designs

Amy & I Designs is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee, and is available to travel worldwide. Amy brings her natural knack for style and charm to every event she plans and designs. She seeks to design weddings that are a reflection of her clients’ unique personal style. Amy & I Designs provides consulting services, coordination and floral design.

Experience
Amy graduated with a degree in organizational communication from Middle Tennessee State University in 2013. During her time in college, she interned for a top-flight event planning service in the area, where she discovered her passion for working in the event industry. After graduating, she started planning weddings and events independently and has been building trusted relationships with clients and growing her company ever since.

Amy & I Designs offers full planning services, partial planning and month-of coordination for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services also include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Amy & I Designs also specializes in floral design and services. Floral services can include:

• Setup and cleanup

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 Video

43 Reviews for Amy & I Designs

Emily M. · Married on 02/14/2021

She saved the day in so many ways! Book her!

I was a bridesmaid for a wedding that almost got cancelled due to icy weather. Amy was booked for her beautiful florals, but when the wedding coordinator could not make it the day of, she jumped in an saved the whole day. That may sound dramatic, but I am not joking. The wedding would not have happened without Amy. She served with grace, smiles, and kept us all calm in the process. She went above and beyond for the whole entire day. Going back to florals, they were STUNNING. She waited patiently to set them out because all of the florals were white and the icy weather would have quickly turned them brown(the ceremony was in an outdoor courtyard). She set up everything so beautifully and when the timing was perfect, quickly! She could have set them up early and left, but she wanted to make sure they looked perfect for when the bride walked down the isle. The wedding reception venue also got cancelled 2 hours before the bride was going to walk down the isle. Amy was on the phone with the venue, other venues and found another space for us to do the reception! Impressive, right? Well IT DOESN'T END THERE! She then went and RE-SET UP the new venue with all of the florals and still came back in time to finish decorating the ceremony venue, check on the bride, get everything together, and direct the whole ceremony. Despite icy weather, she came to the reception, continued to coordinate everything and never complained about a day that should have been a couple hours turning out to be over 12 hours of hard, crazy work. I can not say enough good things about Amy, and all of us involved in the wedding will never be able to thank her enough. If you’re getting married, book her! For florals and coordinating! She’s an absolute ROCKSTAR!!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Dana · Married on 02/13/2021

Beyond amazing!

I do not even know where to start! Amy & I Designs from start to finish was incredible to work with. I am actually a wedding coordinator myself and I entrusted all my vendors to pull off my vision, and she did not disappoint! Her work was incredible and my family members are still speaking about how beautiful the wedding was. I hear comments all the time about how pretty the florals were. As a side note, Amy & her team saved my wedding day - pretty much. My reception venue canceled hours before I walked down the aisle and she stepped up in a huge way to help us navigate all the changes. Her team is professional and friendly. Will forever recommend Amy & I Designs!

Sent on 03/11/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Amy & I Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• The Grove at Williamson Place Barn & Farm Weddings

Amy is top-notch when it comes to organization and keeping a wedding working smoothly. From timelines, to work completion, to close-out of a wedding event, Amy and her team are truly a delight to work with.

• Ivory Door Studio Wedding Photographers

Amy of Amy & I Designs is such a delight to work with! She has incredible ideas for any event and does an amazing, professional job doing them. Her attention to details is impeccable, she doesn't miss a beat. Even more, her flower arrangements are jaw dropping! She can create centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns -- she is a master with florals!

• Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Superb floral arrangements!! Absolutely the best for any special occasion! We love their work and highly recommend them!

• Hermitage Hermitage, TN, 37076 See on map
    615-861-2488 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amy & I Designs)