Amy & I Designs Reviews

Amy & I Designs 6
Amy & I Designs 7

Ashley Vaughn · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing !!!

Literally a fairlytale. Amy made all of our dreams come true. She was there through every aspect of planning. Made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2019
    Amy & I Designs 8
    Amy & I Designs 9
    Amy & I Designs 10

Jilliann · Married on 04/07/2019

Trust Amy's vision!

My husband and I hired Amy & I Designs to do our floral designs. Amy consulted with us on our general ideas & budget, but we essentially gave her complete creative control. We could not be happier with the outcome! Amy is so talented and kind and did an amazing job at complementing our ornate venue without competing with the pre-existing features of the space. Not to mention, we had our ceremony & reception in the same room with only an hour to flip the space, and it was executed flawlessly. We are so glad we put our trust in Amy & her team!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Amy & I Designs 15
  • NATASHA

NATASHA · Married on 11/03/2018

Breathtaking florals!

Amy BLEW ME AWAY! I got so lucky with a friend referring her to me & I set up an appointment to discuss. She was absolutely personable, quick to meet with me & she understood my vision! When my wedding day came, the florals & displays she created were a DREAM—completely breathtaking! Amy, I can’t thank you enough for creating AMAZINGNESS for the best day of my life. I’m still in AWE!!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Blaine

Blaine · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Florals & Coordination

Amy & I Designs was perfect for our October 2018 wedding. The floral arrangements were beautiful, and the day ran so smoothly thanks to Amy's organization and timeline. I would recommend Amy to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and a stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Amy to provide a month of coordination package as well as floral and decor for our wedding and it was the best decision I made other than saying 'Yes' to my fiance's proposal! Amy and her team did a wonderful job listening to our likes/dislikes, respecting our budget, and bringing our vision to life. Her talent, expertise, and professionalism allowed myself, my husband, and family members to really live in the moment and enjoy our selves. There is just no way I could list the many hours, questions answered, hard work, constant communication, and worries put to rest that Amy and her team provided us. A wedding, no matter how small or large is a production with so many moving pieces that I just couldn't imagine not having Amy and her team. I will forever be grateful for Amy and her team and all the hard and wonderful work that they put in to making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I began talking with Amy because a venue we were going to use did not come with anything and we needed a planner. She was very professional, very responsive, and answered any questions I needed before even meeting. It ended up that we went to another venue and fell in love. It was all inclusive and came with a planner and everything we needed. So we would not be able to use Amy and I Designs. Her professionalism and friendliness just through messaging already had me ready to hire her if we went with our other venue. I highly recommend anyone give her a chance! Her work is beautiful and no doubt she is an absolute joy.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Heidi · Married on 08/18/2018

Amy did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! She was our wedding planner and florist. She completely made our vision come true for that special day! The reception setup was stunning! Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Exceeded all our expectations! Amy, Thank You!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Amy & I Designs 16
    Amy & I Designs 17
    Amy & I Designs 18

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

You were a true pleasure to work with and you did an amazing job on our flowers and all of the designs! Your help was so greatly appreciated and we tell everyone that you were the best money we ever spent for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything! <3 Anna & Alex Gieryna

Sent on 06/13/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/29/2018

There was a lot of difficulty planning this wedding due to the fact that my fiance (now husband) and I were active duty military stationed in Washington State while planning a wedding in Nashville. Communication between us was difficult but Amy did not let that hinder any part of our day. She overcame and fixed the gaps to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. Everything was completely in order so that when I arrived at the venue I could sit back and truly enjoy a beautiful fun and stressfree day. Amy's services were priceless. She was also extremely attentive and quick to be by my side if she thought her services were needed. Using Amy & I Designs was probably the best decision I made when planning my wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Amy & I Designs 19

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2018

I would have never been able to pull off our wedding without Amy. She made the month prior to our big day stress-free and easy. Her level of professionalism is top-notch. Having her as both my coordinator and florist was worth every penny. Our day was smooth and seamless - all thanks to her! If you are looking for the best, look no further. Amy is INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kamaryn · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was great! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she does a great job decorating and handling everything. Also a great timeline that I was able to share with everyone!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Leah · Married on 05/11/2018

Such a wonderful experience working with Amy! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Keaton · Married on 11/05/2017

Amy was amazing! She made sure everything went absolutely perfect for my big day.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Amber · Married on 10/29/2017

From the bride- Amy and her team were so amazing , we really can't put into words how blessed we were to have her! She is everything we needed, wanted, and so much more. We had her as a day of planner and the week before was so great to not have to worry about vendors or anything. They were just so wonderful and chipped in with cutting cake, initiating table settings, so much more than I even know about honestly.
    Groom-- "I hated wedding planning and thought hiring a planner was a dumb decision. Never saw the venue beforehand. Was the groom who didn't care. Amy became my best buddy at the wedding and she made the day even more great. She was sweet but bossy and my buddies needed that. We loved her... she was fantastic"

If you don't hire her--- that's a bad decision:)))

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brittney · Married on 10/28/2017

The Amy & I Designs team, did AMAZING! We used the team for Day of Coordinator and as our florist! From the first phone call to our wedding day, everything was a breeze! Very professional and gets the job done in a timely manner! The team made our wedding perfect, stress-free, beyond beautiful, and very romantic! Thank you Amy & I Designs! We highly recommend! :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

We knew Amy would be great, but she blew us out of the water with how awesome she was! From our flowers to the wedding coordinating, she went above and beyond. There wasn’t one part of the day where I was stressed or worried about anything because Amy made sure everything got done. Also, with the flowers, everyone I saw told me they were the prettiest bouquets and arrangements they’ve ever seen. Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Julie · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy was our florist and day of coordinator. She made my daughter's wedding perfect. The flowers were gorgeous. I was not sure we needed a day of coordinator - but we did! she made the day totally stress free for me and my daughter. Total professional! Loved her.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

Amy goes above and beyond !!! Stress free experience:))

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2017

Amy was so incredibly helpful and took care of every minor detail that can be so easy to forget. It doesn't hurt that she's fun to be around! Our whole family agrees that hiring her was one of the best decisions made about the wedding. Thank you Amy for an awesome experience!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Hailey · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy is a fantastic designer and we had so much fun working on this one with her! She was able to give our beautiful bride EXACTLY what she had envisioned; she turned a warehouse into a wonderland! 10/10 will work with her again and looking forward to it!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

Amy was invaluable to us on our wedding day! She helped to make the day magical for my husband and me. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding because I knew she was taking care of it. During the reception, she kept the events moving and really helped to calm any anxiety I may have had. If you're planning a wedding, you need Amy! You will not regret it! We are so, so thankful for her!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kayli · Married on 05/05/2017

Oh boy....where do I even begin! Amy is AMAZING!!! I have been friends with her for a couple of years now, so the moment I got engaged I knew she had to do all my florals for the wedding!!! I had so many different ideas of what I wanted and way too many questions, but she helped with each and guided me on what would be best while staying in my budget. I knew my florals were going to look great, but what she did went way above and beyond of what I ever imagined!! I pretty much told her I trusted her with whatever and man did she kill it! Amy is so great to work with and has the absolute best personality!!! You can't go wrong with her and her amazing team. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Katie · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy is awesome!!!!! She does an amazing job with flowers!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

S · Married on 01/07/2017

Amy was an absolutely joy to work with and took over complete coordination of the wedding. Amy made sure everything got done but also made sure it was exactly what the bride wanted. Highly recommend! I also recommend getting flowers through her.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Tyler · Married on 10/29/2016

Amy made everything super easy and made sure our special day was stress-free!

Sent on 11/07/2016