320 West Main Street, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Absolute DJ Entertainment

For couples seeking top-quality entertainment services in Sayville, New York, need look no further than Absolute DJ Entertainment. These highly skilled entertainers work with every couple to create an atmosphere that brilliantly evokes the right tones and emotions for their special occasion. Putting each couple at the center of their services, these DJs strive to personalize their performances to reflect every individual love story.

Absolute DJ Entertainment aims to be every couple’s one-stop-shop for all of their entertainment desires. From energetic DJs, live musicians, light engineers, photographers, to video producers, this top-of-the-range business offers an exceptional selection of services for any style or event. All of these professionals share one key philosophy; attention to detail. Regardless of each couple’s specific requirements, these entertainers implement their ideas with high-quality equipment and imaginative thought. Some aspects of their services include but are not limited to:

• An array of designed DJ booths
  • Professional sound and PA system
  • Audio ceremony services
  • Special effects
  • Live saxophone and percussion duet
  • Professional singers

Absolute DJ Entertainment 5
  • Sara

Sara and Brett · Married on 12/01/2019

6 out of 5 stars.

What an incredible experience.

I can't even fully put into words how incredibly impressed we were with Vito and Cliff from Absolute Entertainment. Vito was so professional and so on-point with everything. He worked with us before-hand to confirm the vibe and and helped make our day that much more special. Vito absolutely nailed what we were going for, helped keep the dance floor going the entire time, and perfectly balanced the vibe we wanted without making it about him (which I've seen DJ's at other weddings do). I can't even put into words how happy we are with Vito and Cliff's performance. Vito checked-in with us throughout the day/night to make sure everything was PERFECT, just the way we wanted it, and helped coordinate the timing of the best man and maid of honor speeches. Cliff perfectly nailed the timing of a unique request of 3 cut-songs for the mother/groom dance. If I could give 6 stars, I would. We are so grateful to Absolute Entertainment LI for helping make our day better than we even could have expected.

Best Regards, Brett & Sara Rosenfeld

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jenna · Married on 11/22/2019

beyond our expectations !

My husband and I could not say enough amazing things about Absolute and neither could our guest. They were easy to work with from the very beginning. I had met with Rob who went over all the packages, showed a video clip of his team at our venue, reviewed how the day would look, gave some suggestions and answered all my questions. It was easy and I felt from the very beginning they were the right fit for our wedding. We had also met them at our showcase and out of all the DJs there the Absolute staff were the most personable, engaging and lively guys. As our wedding was approaching I had reached out just to review and was informed not to worry my MC would be contacting me closer to the wedding to review all details. Their client forms made it easy to complete from home reviewing at our leisure the type of music we wanted to hear. Our MC was Jon and our DJ was Scott. They were AMAZING, they killed it !!! Jon and I reviewed all our forms and again went over what the day would look like. Their energy and music choices had us out on the dance floor all night. And I have to give a big thanks to Jon, he captured one of my favorite photos of my husband and I in front of their LOVE marquee letters as the night was ending. The only photo I was able to snag from anyone was the one Jon took and added to their Instagram story so THANK YOU JON !!! He also recommended the white booth as I had originally chosen the standard booth, if they recommended this upgrade take their advice it made such a difference and I am grateful it was offered to me at the last minute. You will have the night of your life with Absolute. Thank you all for making it such a memorable and fun night !!

Sent on 12/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Absolute DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Sound/PA System
    MC
    Photobooth
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth

Real Weddings

• JL Wedding Films
    JL Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Great company! I work with them all the time and they throw the best parties i've worked at!

• Life Art Photographers
    Life Art Photographers Wedding Photographers

Their name says who they are... Absolute Entertainment! We have been photographing Long Island wedding for over 20 years and have worked with every DJ company out there. We can honestly say they are the best in the business! Always professional and accommodating to all...

• 320 West Main Street Sayville, NY, 11782 See on map