Dallas, TX 75241 Map · Phone number

About A La Mode Soirees

An unforgettable, fabulous event begins long before your guests arrive. Skillful and meticulous planning provides the foundation to transform your vision into reality.

A La Mode Soirees is ready to assist you with the planning, design, and coordination of your event. From an intimate backyard celebration to an extravagent gala, each element of your event will exhibit your distinct personality.

In French, A La Mode Soirees means "in the style evening parties." From idea implementation to completion, we will guide you effortlessly through the planning and design process with style, finesse, and creativity.

We pride ourselves in being the only event planning company in the DFW area to provide handwritten calligraphy with all of our packages. From Full Planning, Partial Planning and Day of Coordination, we will guide you through the design process.

We offer complimentary consultations and provide payment plan options. We would love to meet you to discuss your plannng needs and how we can help implement your ideas!

marshmellowandrings
dressandfirstdance
marshmellowandrings

11 Reviews for A La Mode Soirees

Susan · Married on 06/18/2011

I contracted the day of services and what I got was so much more! Martina went above and beyond to help me with my centerpieces, candy bar, and additional details when I was panicking in the last few weeks. The last week before the wedding, I was 100% stressfree because I knew she would take care of everything. When we had our meetings, I immediately knew she knew what she was doing and I couldn't be happier with how everything went on the wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Shantisha · Married on 03/06/2011

Martina is an amazing planner. I feel that some people have a gift for planning and being creative and I think Martina has a true gift. Her ideas and input were great and they really helped make my wedding beautiful. She is a pleasure to be around and a great person all around. She created a candy buffet and it was the biggest hit of my wedding. It was important that I have a fast paced wedding and Martina was up to speed and was able to quickly execute everything. The wedding was right on track and even the guests complemented me on how smooth my wedding ran. In my opinion A La Mode Soirees is worth every penny.

Sent on 03/24/2011
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 07/02/2010

Wow, I'm not sure I have enough space to type everything to explain the exceptional service Martina provided us with. I really would not have even know where to start. From the very get go, she held me by the hand through it all. She made me feel very comfortable through all the projects, and to be honest, Martina had GREAT vendor recommendations, she suggested vendors that had styles & ideas similar to the look I wanted. She also had creative & unique ideas for the venue I used. I felt like all I needed to do was just show up to our vendor appointments, and just choose what I liked, and it was done. Like magic! Because of her, I was NEVER a stressed bride, not even the day of Our Wedding. Words can not express, how wonderful,she is and also how much trust we had in her, for fullfilling all of her Wedding Planner Duties! She's worth more than she charges! I Love her! You will too!

Thank You so much Martina!

Nancy & Ernesto Garcia

Sent on 07/07/2010

A La Mode Soirees FAQ

• Dallas, 75241 See on map
    Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday by appointment only