P.O. Box 223, Brick, NJ 08723 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Divine Affair, llc

Congratulations on your upcoming Wedding. At this most important time in your life, you want everything to be perfect, your day and your memories of enduring happiness. We at A Divine Affair can offer you an experience above and beyond your expectations that will last a lifetime.

"I encourage my couples to create a ceremony and reception which reflects their own tastes, personalities, and beliefs".

So let our experienced staff take the stress and hard work out of planning your special day. Remember that Wedding Planners are not just for the Rich and Famous, we are part of your budget, not an extra cost.

Please feel free to contact us to discuss how we can assist you. Remember it is just a phone call away.

Visit us on YOUTUBE to watch just some of our work. (key word) a divine affair slideshow. ENJOY…

Best Wishes,

july42
july49

5 Reviews for A Divine Affair, llc

Brandy · Married on 07/04/2009

There is not enough that I could say about A Divine Affair. Robin Divine was a wonderfully professional person that made my day more gorgeous and memorable than any little girls dream could be. I am from out of state and Robin still managed to keep me involved in every process. She pays attention to every detail as if it were her own wedding. It is obvious that Robin does not plan weddings but instead makes dreams come true with a passion. I would recommend Robin to anyone from any walk of life. Thank you to Robin and A Divine Affair!

• Patty

patricia · Married on 05/09/2009

Robin was very helpful and certainly kept me sane during this process. I was amazed at what she was able to do when I am in Florida and she was in New Jersey. She is a life long friend of mine and was doing this as a favor to me and I never thought she would manage to accomplish all that she did let alone that day was stress free for me thanks to her. I cannot recommend Robin enough for all of your wedding and event planning needs. Thank you Robin for everything you did for Wayne and I and we love you.

Mr & Mrs Wayne Brown
    May 9, 2009

rosanne · Married on 11/08/2008

Robin was very helpful with everything. We're not sure our wedding would have been the sucess it was if it wasn't for her.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Divine Affair, llc FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Divine Affair, llc 1
    All inclusive Designer Wedding Package for $9995.00 taxes & gratuity included (for 100 guests)
    Don't think you can afford your Dream Wedding? We can make your Dreams Come True. This designer package includes,4 hour reception with an open bar and DJ at Hemingways in Seaside, NJ with your choice of a sit down dinner, buffett or cocktail party Photographer (5hrs), Cake, Flowers, Invitations, Favors, Centerpieces, and of course our fee for the day of coordination along with unlimited phone and email assistance. Don't have 100 guests? We can customize this for smaller affairs. Fridays and Sundays only (at this time). Does not include holidays. Check our web page for additional information.

• Tailored Ceremonies
    Tailored Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have had the privilege on working with Robin on several weddings, both a large-scale event and smaller ones. I'm always amazed at her eye for detail and her ability to create magic on a budget. With Robin in charge, I know things are going to run smoothly--every detail attended to. Perhaps most important, Robin makes sure that couples are focused on what is important--she helps them manage their time so that everything happens when it needs to. She is a joy to work with, and her clients are always amazed with her skills!

• P.O. Box 223 Brick, 08723 See on map
    7322671191 (Other Phone Number)
    7324581625 (Fax Number)