Everlasting Wedding & Co

Cliffwood, NJ View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Everlasting Weddings & Co is a wedding planning company based in New Jersey. This service is owned and operated by Alexandra Nicole Guglielmo, an experienced event professional whose passion for crafting memorable celebrations stems from her youth. She approaches each project with enthusiasm and creativity, committed to helping you bring your individual vision to life.

Everlasting Weddings & Co is designed to help relieve the stress of planning your perfect day. Alexandra has an extensive network of celebrated vendors that she can recommend for your event. She offers a number of different packages, ranging from day-of coordination to full planning services. Some features of these packages include budget management and event timelines, as well as vendor liaising and guest accommodation plans. No matter the level of attention your big day requires, Alexandra is here to give it her all and help your dream become a reality. Also check out Everlastings online Bridal Shop! Featuring Bridesmaid Proposals, Engagement gifts and more

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Heather A. Married on 01/01/2021

Day Of Coordinator

I was looking for a day of coordinator to make sure my day ran smoothly. Alexandra made sure that happened. There were little details that I never would of thought of that she did.
    If your looking for someone to really be your wedding friend and look out for your every needs she goes above and beyond
  • Jacob
    Jacob A. Married on 06/20/2021

Great Day of Coordinator

Pros: Alexandra was a great person to work with! She was always available and made her self present at all times. She was very knowledgeable and on the day of the wedding she was so helpful!!! She worked well with all of the staff at the venue.. all of my bridal party and family said that she was a wonderful person to work with.

Cons:
    I didn’t get the Bride Balloons I requested in my bridal suite. Which I really wanted. If I knew I was not going to get them I would’ve asked my bridesmaid to get them for me.
    I didn’t get all of the photos we requested, but I think that had to do mainly with the photographer.
    I had to reorganize the day of schedule. Some of the info had to be updated at the last min.

But overall it was a beautiful day by the grace of God!
    I think as a new business Alexandra is good and I would recommend her services.

Everlasting Wedding & Co's reply:

I loved being apart of your big day, it was such a fun time! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the review. Best of luck with everything

Deals

Pricing

Everlasting Wedding & Co Price Rates

Glassworks Blvd Cliffwood, NJ, 07721
(609)994-4270
Location of (Everlasting Wedding & Co)
Marybell Road Manahawkin, NJ, 08050 See on map