Reviews (4)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
I purchased my dress at this bridal shop because it is the same place that I purchased my prom dress. They have a lot of selection and were very helpful when I was purchasing my dress. They told me that if we choose to purchase the bridesmaids dresses there that would provide my alterations for free but then tried to make me pay for them. I did not realize that the prices of alterations for the bridesmaids dresses were so expensive so keep that in mind when you purchase the dresses. Some companies may provide free alterations when you purchase the dress there so shop around for prices of both the dresses and alterations. The hours of operation for the alterations were difficult for some of my bridesmaids because they only do alterations 3 days a week and not on weekends and not in the evenings. My dress was beautiful but I would recommend this company with hesitation.
Wedding: 06/07/2013
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Got my bridal gown & the bridesmaids dresses at Zelinski's. While all the ladies are very nice & professional there, when they accidentally ordered the wrong bridesmaids dresses, they really did not know how to go about making it better and/or righting their wrong. We did not receive the bridesmaids dresses until a week before the wedding(originally we were supposed to have them 3 months beforehand, especially because all of my bridesmaids were from out of town), so the ladies could not get them altered & some were a little tight. Zelinski's did not communicate well throughout this whole situation & were not very empathetic. Also, after 2 fittings & alterations, my dress was not taken it like how I had requested & ended up being loose on me for the wedding day. Ultimately, we found what we needed there, but not a fabulous experience & not a "one-stop" shop either if that is what you are looking for.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  1.5
I went here to look for a wedding gown. I had looked at several bridal shops and I was extremely disappointed with the rude service I received here. The young girl that assisted me was extremely rude. She told me I've looked at too many shops and I need to make a decision. You are not allowed to take pictures here. I left very upset. There was a dress I liked there and they were very secretive about the price and the brand. I was unable to find the dress anywhere else because they did not give me the correct style number. I will never go back there and will tell everyone I know not to go there.
Wedding: 05/19/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
My dress was amazing! and i could not believe the great price when i saw it. You do not get the service at some big retail wedding shop that you do at a small specialty shop!
Wedding: 06/21/2008