Toast! event planning and design
Grand Junction, CO

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Where do I begin? First of all, Robin is excellent. From day one, she was prepared with questionaires and photos to gain an idea on what my vision was. She was never pushy, always receptive to my ideas and limited budget, and had wonderful ideas on how to work with what I had. She was also able to deal with all of the vendors, which I was grateful for given my chaotic work schedule. She offers several services which are outlined on her website. I opted for the Day of Coordination and Design Production. We had a theme that was consistant from the invites to the thank you cards and everything in between. The guests loved it and it came together beautifully. Her partner, Megan, is a graphic designer who was also able to help shape my vision into a reality. She took the time to listen to what I was looking for in an invite, and developed a fantastic design.
Their day of coordination was amazing. The entire day was smooth and flawless. All I had to worry about was my hair, makeup, and getting dressed. Everything else was covered. I honestly was able to sit and relax before walking down the aisle. During the entire event, I was able to have fun with my guests and didn't have to worry about dealing with the caterer, photographer, or bringing out the cake. It all fell into place without me.
I cannot say enough good things about this team. It will be the smartest decision you make to have them on board for your planning and the big day. They made my perfect wedding possible.
Wedding: 09/03/2011