The French Confection

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy is the greatest. Once you call any bakery and say wedding cake and fondant the price goes sky high. They were the most reasonably price wise then any i talked to.My husband and I wanted something unique and she helped us design it and it came out better then i could have imagined! plus their cakes are so yummy. The fondant is the best because it tastes like cotton candy.
Wedding: 04/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband's UGA Stadium cake was AMAZING! It was a piece of art & it tasted divine. My cake was much simpler (by my request) but also beautiful & delicious. We couldn't be more pleased with Stacy's work! Stacy & her family were also a joy to work with - they were helpful & friendly each time we interacted with them. If I could rate her with 6's I would!
Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fabulous! My guests are still talking about my cake. It was beautiful and tasted wonderful. Well worth the price!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely the best wedding cake I have ever put in my mouth! On top of that, Staci is an artist and it was simply gorgeous!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These cakes are amazing and beautiful. Stacy is so creative. She can take your thoughts, put them on paper and turn them into a beautiful cake. No matter what flavor you pick you will not be disappointed. I would recommend The French Confection for any occasion. We have used them for a 50th birthday and a wedding. You can not go wrong with The French Confection.
Wedding: 07/31/2011

Jeri 5 Reviews
Stacey truly outdid herself!!!!!!! Both the wedding and groom's cakes were fabulous...both in the way they looked and the way they tasted. The wedding cake was gorgeous...the scrollwork beautiful and truly perfect! The different flavors by tier were delicious, and our guests loved them all. The Coaches' Trophy cake, our groom's cake, was the talk of the reception. Stacey was able to meet the challenge and made the football on top actually look like glass! I can only imagine the number of pictures that were taken by our guests before it was cut and served. I do know of one guest who took a picture with his phone and sent it all over the country to fellow Auburn graduates. WOW!!! Thank you so much for helping to make my daughter and her new husband's day very memorable and special!!!!!!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found The French Confection on Wedding Wire when I began planning my wedding. Besides being amazed by how incredibly fantastic their cakes looked, I was very attracted to their flat price per slice. Basically, this meant I could have a cake as simple or as complex as I wanted for the same price (which meant I could have the cake of my dreams)! We went with a four tier cake with layers of alternating flavors. Stacy created beautiful sugar flowers to match what I was using in my bouquet. My husband's groom's cake was exactly what he wanted, as well. We had so many great compliments on the look and taste of our cakes. They were beyond delicious! Bob, Dianne, and Stacy were incredibly kind and easy to work with. I highly recommend The French Confection to other brides. We can't wait to eat our anniversary tier!!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was blown away by the decorative details and overall presentation of our cake, as it was even better than I expected it to be! (and I knew it was going to be amazing from our meeting back in the Spring). It was just so beautiful. We received numerous raving compliments from our wedding guests about how delicious it was! More people than I can count have told me that the sprang for two pieces of cake and savored every bite! They said it was the best wedding cake they're ever had. We visited several wedding cake vendors in the Nashville area during our planning, but I knew when we met you all we had come to the right place. We were thrilled with our outstandingly beautiful and unbelievably delicious cake. My husband and I cannot wait to eat our cake topper on our first anniversary --- if we can hold out that long!
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This place is open by appointment only - so don't assume it has closed down!! Stacy and her father are just lovely folks - they'll make you feel right at home. It also helps that Stacy and her team are incredibly gifted bakers and artists. I got both my bride's and groom's cakes at The French Confection, and they were just amazing. Stacy interpreted precisely what I wanted for my cake ... and for the groom's cake, she replicated Han Solo in Carbonite (from Star Wars) PERFECTLY!!!! She did as good a job (if not better!) than some of the celebrity cake makers you see on TV. I was so impressed with the level of detail she was able to achieve. And ... after all it is cake ... the flavors were delicious. We chose the ever popular Jack Daniels Chocolate Chip, Lemon and traditional White Wedding with fondant. Everything was absolutely divine!! You get to take home sample tastings to share - so indulge!! And unlike other bakers, the fondant actually tastes GOOD. So incredible impressed with this very talented team ... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Can't say enough about the quality of the cake they provided us. I've always been amazed by some extravagant wedding cakes, but the one these guys provided took the cake. It looked amazing, almost like it was a sculpture rather than a cake and likewise it tasted just as amazing. We received tons of compliments about the cake and were pleased that it looked extravagant without costing an extravagant price. The folks here really know what they are doing and were able to take our input and design it into a cake masterpiece. Was a pleasure working with them and I would easily recommend them to anybody looking for a wedding cake.
Wedding: 04/29/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacey did an amazzzzzing job on our wedding cake!!! It was truely better than I have ever seen before..period! Everyone was gathered around looking at it including myself for the longest time. I didnt want to cut into it because it was so perfect! The flavors including the fondant were soooooo good!!!! I will def. order more cakes from her in the future. Very professional, very very very good price and amaaaaazing design abilities!!!!

Thanks Stacey!!
Wedding: 12/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thanks Stacey! I knew you would do an awesome job when I called you about Michelle's wedding cake. We had seen your work before and knew how great you do. That was the most fabulous Wedding cake. It matched her dress and flowers perfectly. My sister-in-law is still after me that she wants me to get the recipe for that fondant from you. She said it is the best she has ever had. Everyone loved it. Rick Ryan, the DJ, and the cake made the day complete.
Wedding: 12/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacey is a master!! Everyone loved the cake! We had a layer of almond, strawberry, and german chocolate. People said it was the best they had. We must have tried 10 bakeries and by far The French Confection had the best cake. Even her fondant is great. It seemed that the cost per slice was a lot to me, but after checking out other bakeries and realizing the price they give you is just the base price and each decoration cost extra, I realized Stacey's flat rate was amazing. The cake was beautiful. She matched the design of the cake to the design of my dress. She also made all of the flowers on it out of sugar. She even called my florist to make sure she made the exact same flowers that would be in my bouquet. I just wish I could have another wedding so I could get more cake!
Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The most delicious wedding cake I have every had! I loved working with Stacey to design a cake perfect for our wedding! It was beautiful and wonderful tasting!
Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cake was beautiful and delicious. Their designs are wonderful and they were very patient with us. I would recommend the red velvet!
Wedding: 10/04/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Their red velvet cake is fantastic. Our cake was exactly like we designed with the staff there. They took the time to listen (and help us along) until we were satisfied with everything. Great service and staff.
Wedding: 10/04/2008
 615-244-3967
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire