533 Highcrest Dr., Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Sweetest Day

I have been decorating cakes for over 20 years, and it all started quite by accident.
A friend asked me if I would take a cake decorating class with her at one of our local high school community education programs. I had never even thought about decorating cakes! She wanted to make birthday cakes for her new baby boy. I just went along to keep her company.

Two or three weeks into the class I started to “catch on” to the basic decorating techniques, my friend wasn't as enthusiastic about her new skills. By the end of the 11 week course, my friend was ready to hand over all of her equipment to me…. Guess who made all of her son’s birthday cakes. My first encounter with a wedding cake was for my cousin. I BEGGED her not to ask me to make the cake. Her persistence finally wore me down and I consented. In the weeks to come, I fretted over how to do this cake that would be so important to my cousin. I lived through it. Whew.

My second wedding cake is really where it all started. It was for my niece. It was a strawberry cake with ivory icing and lot’s of icing flowers. Her caterer was so pleased with it, she asked if I would start doing her wedding cakes. I accepted the challenge. Hundreds of cakes later, I am still enjoying making cakes for all occasions. I hope you will let me make one for you!

Stephanie Felts,

Follow The Sweetest Day on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kailey Cakes

62 Reviews for The Sweetest Day

• Destiny

Destiny A. · Married on 11/13/2020

Beautiful Cake!

The cake was made just like I wanted it and was so delicious! Everyone talked about how good it was! Was set up beautifully 🙂

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Emily

Emily L. · Married on 05/02/2020

The best cakes!

Stephanie at The Sweetest Day is amazing- she can do any design you give her, she is very reasonable, and her cakes TASTE AWESOME.

We went for our tasting in February and I knew 2 things going in: I wanted almond cake and I hate chocolate cake. Her cakes were SO GOOD I almost couldn't decide on a flavor, and her chocolate cake was delicious (anyone who knows me knows those words have never come out of my mouth).

I showed her designs I liked and she showed us similar pictures of her work- it's incredible- she can do anything! We also found her to be reasonably priced which was important to me because as much as I love cake, I just can't justify thousands upon thousands of dollars on dessert.

Ultimately, we had to move our wedding date and change our guest count because of COVID, and Stephanie was very responsive and accomodating on changing our cake date and size to match. I really appreciated her working with us and being so kind.

If you're not sure where to look for a cake in Nashville, you should definitely at least do a tasting with Stephanie because you will be blown away!

Sent on 08/19/2020

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Emily! I'm glad I got to make a small cake for you and sorry that we won't get to do the big one! It's been a pleasure working with you.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea L. · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely amazing cake artist

I showed her pictures of what I liked in fondant and she completely recreated it in buttercream! Not to mention it was delicious. She is a very sweet and professional lady!

Sent on 01/25/2020

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Hi Chelsea,
    Thank you for a wonderful review. I'm so glad that you loved your cake and please remember me for future cake occasions!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Sweetest Day FAQ

$ 4.25
    $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Sweetest Day 1
    Winter Wedding Special!

Winter Wedding Special!

January 2020-April2020

10% off for tiered cakes 100-149 servings

15% off for tiered cakes 150-200 servings

20% off for tiered cakes 225 and up

Discount if for a the guaranteed number at time of booking and deposit must be received within 24 hrs. of receiving quote. Extra Sheet cakes do not apply.

• Corner Catering
    Corner Catering Wedding Caterers

I have worked with the Sweetest Day for many years and absolutely LOVE what they do! Stephanie is a dream to work with her cakes are fabulous and so easy to cut!! Thanks for making my job easier!

• Provisions by Doris Wedding Planners

The Sweetest Day is a very professional, reliable and detailed oriented business. If your looking for the cake of your dreams let The Sweetest Day make it come true.

• Weddings by Mary Natalie
    Weddings by Mary Natalie Wedding Planners

I love working with The Sweetest Day. Stephanie does amazing wedding cake design! She is very professional, and really "hears" what the clients want. I would highly recommend The Sweetest Day for your next cake.

• 533 Highcrest Dr. Nashville, 37211 See on map
    Location of (The Sweetest Day)