533 Highcrest Dr., Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number

About The Sweetest Day

I have been decorating cakes for over 20 years, and it all started quite by accident.
A friend asked me if I would take a cake decorating class with her at one of our local high school community education programs. I had never even thought about decorating cakes! She wanted to make birthday cakes for her new baby boy. I just went along to keep her company.

Two or three weeks into the class I started to “catch on” to the basic decorating techniques, my friend wasn't as enthusiastic about her new skills. By the end of the 11 week course, my friend was ready to hand over all of her equipment to me…. Guess who made all of her son’s birthday cakes. My first encounter with a wedding cake was for my cousin. I BEGGED her not to ask me to make the cake. Her persistence finally wore me down and I consented. In the weeks to come, I fretted over how to do this cake that would be so important to my cousin. I lived through it. Whew.

My second wedding cake is really where it all started. It was for my niece. It was a strawberry cake with ivory icing and lot’s of icing flowers. Her caterer was so pleased with it, she asked if I would start doing her wedding cakes. I accepted the challenge. Hundreds of cakes later, I am still enjoying making cakes for all occasions. I hope you will let me make one for you!

Stephanie Felts,

The Sweetest Day 2
The Sweetest Day 3
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

The best Cake of our lives!

Stephanie was phenomenal! She did an amazing job on our cake and she even helped me surprise my husband with a grooms cake! Side note: the T has a blemish on the icing but that was completely our fault! An empty box fell on the Cake box that was hidden so he wouldn’t find it!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    The Sweetest Day 4
    The Sweetest Day 5

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you Chelsey! I'm glad you enjoyed your cakes. Please remember me for any future cake occasions.

Colleen · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and affordable!

We chose to get cupcakes to put on a stand and have a top tier for us to cut. The cupcakes were amazing! We couldn’t stop eating our leftovers following the event! Stephanie did a great job, she is professional and very timely. She even delivered to our venue!

Sent on 12/14/2018

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Colleen! I'm a very happy to hear that you enjoyed the cupcakes and hope you will call me in the future for any other cake occasions!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved our wedding cake and Stephanie was great to work with! Helped us narrow down ideas and then took our color preferences to create a gorgeous cake. She was easy to get in touch with and her pricing was very competitive. The cake itself was delicious, we had several flavors and loved them all!

Sent on 06/11/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Sweetest Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.25
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Corner Catering
    Corner Catering Wedding Caterers

I have worked with the Sweetest Day for many years and absolutely LOVE what they do! Stephanie is a dream to work with her cakes are fabulous and so easy to cut!! Thanks for making my job easier!

• Provisions by Doris
    Provisions by Doris Wedding Planners

The Sweetest Day is a very professional, reliable and detailed oriented business. If your looking for the cake of your dreams let The Sweetest Day make it come true.

• Weddings by Mary Natalie
    Weddings by Mary Natalie Wedding Planners

I love working with The Sweetest Day. Stephanie does amazing wedding cake design! She is very professional, and really "hears" what the clients want. I would highly recommend The Sweetest Day for your next cake.

• 533 Highcrest Dr. Nashville, 37211 See on map