The Sweetest Day Reviews

56 Reviews for The Sweetest Day

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

56 The Sweetest Day Reviews

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved our wedding cake and Stephanie was great to work with! Helped us narrow down ideas and then took our color preferences to create a gorgeous cake. She was easy to get in touch with and her pricing was very competitive. The cake itself was delicious, we had several flavors and loved them all!

David · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie was so professional and awesome to work with! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted so good! Will definitely recommend to our friends and family!

Sent on 06/29/2017

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Hi David! Thank you for a wonderful review and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your cake!

LeAnne · Married on 05/27/2017

My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious and we received many compliments. Stephanie was extremely helpful and responsive. I highly recommend Sweetest Day bakery!

Rian · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Stephanie and her work. She crafted sugar succulents for my cake and went with my husband and I's kind of crazy tastes. She was quick to respond to all of my questions. She is incredibly talented and the cake was absolutely delicious! We had guests going up for 3rd helpings. She customized everything and truly made my dream cake possible. You will not regret hiring The Sweetest Day!

Sent on 10/29/2016

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you so much for a great review Rian! I am so glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cake!

Stephanie's cake was beautiful and delicious! We are so glad we found her for our cake!

Betty · Married on 09/05/2015

Stephanie at the Sweetest Day was soo very lovely to work with. I am several states away from TN and had a planner coordinate all the vendors and Sweetest day was exactly as the name. Not only was the cake amazingly beautiful, it was delivered on time, tasted amazing and an incredible value.

Sent on 09/26/2015

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

Our cake was beautiful AND delicious! Stephanie made exactly what we were looking for and was able to guide us to the right choices. We had a smaller two tier cake and cupcakes, with two different flavors. All I have to say is--key lime buttercream!! If you're a fan, you MUST use Stephanie, it is DELICIOUS! Several people thought our cake was fake--my father-in-law actually even poked the cake to see if it was real wood! :) I would highly recommend Stephanie, and can't wait to eat our cake again next year!

The Docktors, 8-29-15

Sent on 10/07/2015

The Sweetest Day's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the cake! Thank you for the great review Amanda. Remember me in the future for other cake occasions!

Maureen · Married on 03/21/2015

Affordable and great quality! Responsive and flexible. Great product. Highly recommend.

Phil · Married on 10/25/2014

Great job - everything was done perfectly and professionally. Highly recommend.

Lynn · Married on 10/04/2014

I purchased 2 wedding cakes in a 5 month period and both brides were delighted!

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2014

Such a wonderful cake! Our wedding cake looked just like the picture I provided and it tasted so good and moist. My mom actually did the cake tasting due to the distance but had tons of flavors to choose from and I can't wait to get my cake top out at our 1 year anniversary - highly recommend the Sweetest Day and Stephanie!

Sent on 12/17/2014

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you Kristin! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your wedding cake and I appreciate the review.

Brianna · Married on 09/13/2014

Our cake was beautiful, and from the one bite I got, delicious :) Everyone has gone on and on about how fantastic it was, and that it was the best wedding cake they every had! Stephanie was super easy to work with, and very reasonably priced. My only regret is not getting to eat more of it! What little bit of cake that was left over, was eaten by my siblings the next day before I could have any :) Haha!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you Brianna, for the wonderful review! I'll be glad to give you some cupcakes in the flavors of your wedding cake since you didn't get any. Give me a call!

Amber · Married on 09/06/2014

I want to say that I had to use the sweetest day under sad circumstance. My original cake designer had a family emergency and was unable to do my cake. Stephanie at the sweetest day stepped in to help and delivered perfection. My cake was beautful and delicious. It was everything I hoped it would be. She only had three days to prep before my ceremony. I would recommend them simply on the fact they went above and beyond to help out a fellow cake maker. That right there speaks volumes for their dedication to their craft.

Sent on 09/08/2014

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you so much Amber for the wonderful review. it was a pleasure to work with you, such an easy-going bride! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the cake.

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2014

Exceptional work and a pleasure to work with!

leslie · Married on 05/10/2014

Stephanie is a delight to work with! Meeting was easy and she is very knowledgeable. She has hundreds of actual cake designs uploaded on computer she has done to help you choose a design, and/or will draw up a new design for you on the spot. The flavors available that you will taste are extensive and made with quality ingredients. Our wedding cake and grooms cake were made to our liking and the cakes were very good, flavorful, and moist. She arrived on time at our venue and set up everything. We almost went with Publix for our cakes because we thought they would be less expensive, however the quality of cake and prices were better with Stephanie at the Sweetest Day. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2014

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Leslie! It was a pleasure working with you and please remember me in the future for other cake occasions.
  • User3420342 · 2+ years ago

The wedding cake and the groom's cake that Stephanie, of The Sweetest Day, made was as delicious as it was beautiful. Stephanie delivered the cake to the venue when she said she would and set it up beautifully. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Trish · Married on 01/04/2014

Stephanie worked with me to create the exact cake we wanted. She was so knowledgeable and helpful. The day of the wedding, the cake was just as we discussed, beautiful and delicious! Great value and service.

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2013

My wedding cake and grooms cake was so beautiful! Stephanie is extremely talented and an absolute pleasure to work with!

• User2031242 · 2+ years ago

Stephanie has been in the business for many years and makes not only beautiful cakes, but more importantly really great tasting cakes. She was easy to work with and I had no issues with her whatsoever. I also found that for what she has to offer, her cakes are priced very reasonably. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2012

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!! I hope you'll call again for future cake occasions! Stephanie

Carrie · Married on 03/24/2012

Stephanie did a gorgeous job with our cake, and the flavor was delicious! Very reasonably priced, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2012

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I'm so glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the cake.

Stephanie was absolutely great! She started me out with a consultation and cake tasting, in which we viewed her work and got to sample the flavors available. I brought in a few pictures and explained to her what I like and don't like and she put together a beautiful design that we settled on that day. Day of the wedding she seamlessly delivered and set up cake without me ever even noticing, on time when she said. The cake was simple and beautiful, and everyone loved it. She even provided me with some extra frosting that we used to decorate the cake stand so we could wrap grapevine around that as a bottom layer. For what I've seen in Nashville, she is superb value at an amazing price!

Erin · Married on 02/29/2012

I did not have a wedding, but a birthday / Disney send-off party cake for a Make-a-Wish child. When I contacted The Sweetest Day about possibly helping me out with a cake, Stephanie was more than willing to help. She made a gorgeous princess cake with the child's picture in the center. It was not only beautiful, but delicious as well. We had a strawberry and vanilla mix. It was the hit of the party, and there wasn't one piece left! Not only does Stephanie make beautiful cakes, but she is extremely generous. She helped make a sick child's dream come true, and I couldn't have been more happy with the results. I recommend The Sweetest Day to everyone!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2011

The wedding and grooms cake were pieces of heavenly edible art. The grooms cake was fashioned after a chess piece from a sheepy chess game bought in Scotland. The wedding cake was delicious. I recommend the buttercream icing with vanilla citrus cake. She is highly recommended and had several pictures of proof to her trade. She was able to piece together exactly what I was looking for tastefully.

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2011

Stephanie was so great to work with for both our Wedding Cake and Grooms Cake. She has so much experience, and so many wonderful pictures of the beautiful cakes that she has made, that it was easy to feel she could create exactly what we wanted. She also was so helpful in making suggestions. Her cakes were delicious and looked fabulous on our wedding day. She made an Italian Meatball Grooms cake, she had never made anything like it before, and our guests still can not stop talking about how incredible it looked. She is willing to make whatever your heart desires, and her price really is unbeatable in the Nashville area.

Sent on 05/16/2012

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! The meatball cake was fun to create!

Carole · Married on 09/17/2011

Stephanie made the wedding cake and groom's cake for my daughter's wedding. We met with her, and she listened to my daughter's ideas for the wedding cake. Her design incorporated my daughter's ideas. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We gave her pictures of what we wanted the groom's cake to look like, and it was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. It, too, was delicious. Stephanie's price was very reasonable, and she was very easy to work with! I will definitely use her in the future for other occasions.

Sent on 09/21/2011

The Sweetest Day's reply:

Thank you Carole! It was truly a pleasure working with you and I will look forward to working with you again in the future.