56 Reviews for The Sweetest Day

Setup (3)
Custom Design (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
56 The Sweetest Day Reviews

We loved our wedding cake and Stephanie was great to work with! Helped us narrow down ideas and then took our color preferences to create a gorgeous cake. She was easy to get in touch with and her pricing was very competitive. The cake itself was delicious, we had several flavors and loved them all!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Stephanie was so professional and awesome to work with! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted so good! Will definitely recommend to our friends and family!

Profile Picture David, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious and we received many compliments. Stephanie was extremely helpful and responsive. I highly recommend Sweetest Day bakery!

Profile Picture LeAnne, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot speak highly enough of Stephanie and her work. She crafted sugar succulents for my cake and went with my husband and I's kind of crazy tastes. She was quick to respond to all of my questions. She is incredibly talented and the cake was absolutely delicious! We had guests going up for 3rd helpings. She customized everything and truly made my dream cake possible. You will not regret hiring The Sweetest Day!

Profile Picture Rian, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands
4.7

Stephanie is a fantastic wedding cake baker! She is so easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Our cake turned out beautiful. We met with TSD once, went through ideas, tried some samples, and selected our cake. We were in and out in about an hour. It was a relief to not have to think about it again until it showed up to the reception. Simplicity was the name of the game with us, there were too many other things to worry about the day-of. Overall we were very pleased.

The only reason I am ranking flexibility as 4.5 out of 5.0 is that there was not a lot of variety to choose from when talking about cake style. There were set shapes, with set layers, with set toppings, etc. If that is how all cake-buying is, than just ignore this part of the review. Just something I noticed. Still, we were very happy with the outcome.

Profile Picture User6206672, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

Stephanie's cake was beautiful and delicious! We are so glad we found her for our cake!

Profile Picture User5417268, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Stephanie at the Sweetest Day was soo very lovely to work with. I am several states away from TN and had a planner coordinate all the vendors and Sweetest day was exactly as the name. Not only was the cake amazingly beautiful, it was delivered on time, tasted amazing and an incredible value.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful AND delicious! Stephanie made exactly what we were looking for and was able to guide us to the right choices. We had a smaller two tier cake and cupcakes, with two different flavors. All I have to say is--key lime buttercream!! If you're a fan, you MUST use Stephanie, it is DELICIOUS! Several people thought our cake was fake--my father-in-law actually even poked the cake to see if it was real wood! :) I would highly recommend Stephanie, and can't wait to eat our cake again next year!

The Docktors, 8-29-15

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/29/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Affordable and great quality! Responsive and flexible. Great product. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Maureen, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great job - everything was done perfectly and professionally. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Phil, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was DELICIOUS! Stephanie is super sweet and easy to work with. She made a beautiful and unique cake for us. I can't say enough how lucky we are to have found her.

Profile Picture Cayce, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I purchased 2 wedding cakes in a 5 month period and both brides were delighted!

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Such a wonderful cake! Our wedding cake looked just like the picture I provided and it tasted so good and moist. My mom actually did the cake tasting due to the distance but had tons of flavors to choose from and I can't wait to get my cake top out at our 1 year anniversary - highly recommend the Sweetest Day and Stephanie!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful, and from the one bite I got, delicious :) Everyone has gone on and on about how fantastic it was, and that it was the best wedding cake they every had! Stephanie was super easy to work with, and very reasonably priced. My only regret is not getting to eat more of it! What little bit of cake that was left over, was eaten by my siblings the next day before I could have any :) Haha!!

Profile Picture Brianna , 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I want to say that I had to use the sweetest day under sad circumstance. My original cake designer had a family emergency and was unable to do my cake. Stephanie at the sweetest day stepped in to help and delivered perfection. My cake was beautful and delicious. It was everything I hoped it would be. She only had three days to prep before my ceremony. I would recommend them simply on the fact they went above and beyond to help out a fellow cake maker. That right there speaks volumes for their dedication to their craft.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/6/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Exceptional work and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Stephanie is a delight to work with! Meeting was easy and she is very knowledgeable. She has hundreds of actual cake designs uploaded on computer she has done to help you choose a design, and/or will draw up a new design for you on the spot. The flavors available that you will taste are extensive and made with quality ingredients. Our wedding cake and grooms cake were made to our liking and the cakes were very good, flavorful, and moist. She arrived on time at our venue and set up everything. We almost went with Publix for our cakes because we thought they would be less expensive, however the quality of cake and prices were better with Stephanie at the Sweetest Day. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture leslie, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake and the groom's cake that Stephanie, of The Sweetest Day, made was as delicious as it was beautiful. Stephanie delivered the cake to the venue when she said she would and set it up beautifully. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture User3420342, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Stephanie worked with me to create the exact cake we wanted. She was so knowledgeable and helpful. The day of the wedding, the cake was just as we discussed, beautiful and delicious! Great value and service.

Profile Picture Trish, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great job! Very responsive to ideas. Did a great job on the final cake!

Profile Picture User2981910, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes and cakes were delicious. The grooms cake was beautiful and so realistic. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake and grooms cake was so beautiful! Stephanie is extremely talented and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the very beginning, my husband and I knew that the cake would be one of the biggest parts of the event for us. So we were very careful in our selection process. Stephanie’s cakes are not too sweet, she is very generous with her flavors, and she offers real value for what she offers. We had 4 different flavors in our cake--red velvet, vanilla, citrus and carrot--all because we couldn’t choose just one. And each tier on her cakes can have up to 2 two toppings (with no upcharge), so for a standard 3-tier, you can get up to six different flavors. We wanted a design that was different from what she had done and she was able to not only give us that but improve on our vision. And it was delivered on time and set up well, and there was nothing lacking whatsoever. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User3156187, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.2

Let me just say Stephanie Felts was a life saver during my wedding planning. About four weeks prior to my wedding, I received an email from my current cake vendor notifying me that the business would be closing immediately. I had little time to search for a new cake vendor, but Stephanie at The Sweetest Day was recommended by both bride friends and other businesses. She was very easy to get an appointment with and made the meeting process enjoyable. She had a collection of picture examples of cakes (most of all that she had created herself) to help the decision making process. I was able to try the different flavors of the cake as well. She is known for being affordable and is willing to work with you on budget. She delivers the cake herself and sets it up. Our cakes (wedding and groom's cake) turned out to be delicious! We are still hearing about how much guests enjoyed the cake. I would highly recommend The Sweetest Day.

Profile Picture User2047274, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews