Telluride, Telluride, CO 81435 Map · Phone number

About Joe Hendricks Photography

If you want breath-taking pictures to remember your elopement with, then I am your photographer!

Hi, my name is Joe Hendricks and I have been photographing weddings for over 11 years. I love creating unique images that you will remember for the rest of your lives and pictures that all your friends will be envious of. Not that you want that, but it's fun to know that your elopement photogaphs turned out better than everyone else you know.

Although I am concentrating on elopements, I still take on the ocassional wedding. Yes, I love shooting weddings and I feed off of the pressue of the day, but I enjoy hiking up in the mountains capturing two people in love alone and in nature the most! It makes my heart come alove to be there in the presence of such an important and intimatemoment.

Together with my wife, we help you plan your elopement from start to finish. Whatever you want, we make happen. I am also local to Telluride and Ridgway, so we know all the great spots to say "I do"!

Contact me at joe@joehendricks.com if you ahve any questions at all about eloping in Telluride.

Follow Joe Hendricks Photography on

k preview 3
bridal party

46 Reviews for Joe Hendricks Photography

Darlene · Married on 01/17/2016

We cannot say enough how happy with are with our wedding photos. We were married in January at the Red House in Franklin, Tennessee and were on a budget. We decided to splurge on our photos and Joe was worth every penny and more. Joe and his wife Rhonda were very easy to work with, and Joe was like a ninja at our wedding. Our guests were blown away with the quality of the photos. We have so many amazing photos, we're still having a hard time deciding which photos to print and display in our home. Joe's wife handles all of the contracting and administrative stuff, and she's amazing. Very cheery, responsive and just easy to work with. On site, Joe required little direction - we told him a few things that were important to us, and he captured the moments. Joe also provided a beautiful wedding album no more than two weeks after we were married. We really are just so happy with the photos - they are stunning and will be treasured for years to come.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Jeanie · Married on 09/19/2015

Words cannot describe how wonderful this photography team was. Between the engagement photos, the wedding portraits, the wedding pictures, and all the stuff in-between AND AFTER, Joe was incredible. His wife Rhonda works closely with him on most shoots, and she is terrific!
    The wedding pictures were stunning, and we had most of them within a few days of the wedding. (Some he even displayed on a laptop next to the dance floor at the wedding!). And the wedding (photo) album he created...indescribable!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Summer · Married on 12/21/2014

Joe is one of the most talented photographers we have ever seen, and we are so lucky he was available to shoot our wedding. We connected with him right away during our engagement session, and knew instantly that he was the right choice for our wedding. We had 100% trust in him to get the perfect shots, and it was nice having one wedding detail that we didn't have to worry about :) We will definitely call Joe next time we need photography services!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Joe Hendricks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Garden Delights Fine Florist
    Garden Delights Fine Florist Wedding Florists

Love showing up to an event knowing Joe Hendricks Photography will be there. They make floral design a cake walk!

• Menu Maker Catering & Events
    Menu Maker Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Joe is great to work with. He makes quality photos capturing the mood of any event.

• A Magical Affair
    A Magical Affair Wedding Planners

Always enjoy working with Joe and his team! They are true artists who are always on the look for the next great shot for their clients!

• Telluride Telluride, CO, 81435 See on map