565 Mountain Village Blvd, Telluride, CO 81430 Map · Phone number

Lisa Marie Wright Photography, LLC 7
  • Cindie

Cindie Schuler · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great Wedding Photographer

My new husband and I were happy that we chose to hire Lisa as our wedding photographer. She worked with us from the beginning getting back to our requests promptly and working with our budget. We had some rain on our special day, but Lisa made sure to get us in the best locations while still keeping us dry. During our rain delay in the yurt at San Sophia, she didn't waste a moment. She was outside in the rain taking photos of the site, rings, and guests arriving. She was accommodating and flexible to our schedule and what we needed that day, always smiling and guiding our photos to get the right shot. Lisa had our photos to us starting the day after our wedding (a real treat!) and we had all of our photos within the week. Beautiful shots, professional quality, highly recommended!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • John

John Matthews · Married on 06/15/2019

I’m a guy... and I loved the photos!

Not to overgeneralize, but I have the suspicion that we men undervalue how important wedding photography is. Do not make this mistake!

The day goes by so fast, and all guests are either too busy enjoying the festivities to take their own photos, or are not knowing how to adjust lighting and composition on their phone cameras.

Lisa Marie Wright captured the festivities perfectly, from intimate shots with loved ones, to challenging shots where she had to ensure we were in focus while not detracting from the incredible background scenery, while also dealing with complicated “golden hour” shadows.

These are memories that were enshrined perfectly.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Christie

Christie Saucedo · Married on 06/10/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Where do I begin?! Lisa was incredible from the get go! Both my husband and I are from coastal towns but picked beautiful Telluride as our wedding spot since we both love the mountains. Not being locals to Colorado, we were heavily dependent the input from vendors in Telluride for ideas and suggestions. Lisa was helpful with all of it and so attentive to even the smaller details, like suggesting locations that would be easy enough for my elderly grandparents, or plan B options if it was raining. Things that, as a bride I didn’t think about it want to worry about!
    Now for the big day, she showed up early to set up and do some test shots and she fit right in with my girlfriends and family as she shot photos of us getting ready together. It felt like another girlfriend was there, which made me feel all the more comfortable. All of our photos came out amazing! The lighting, our candid shots, she really captured the essence of what Ben & I were going for: nothing fancy, just a whole lot of love. Now comes the hard part, having to decide which pictures we want because they all came out so great!

Thank you for all your help in making our day so magical Lisa!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Lisa Marie Wright Photography, LLC 12
    Lisa Marie Wright Photography, LLC 13

Lisa Marie Wright Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files