Schuyler, NE 68661 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Shell Creek Photography

I love the personal interactions between my clients and I. My favorite type of weddings are the small, intimate ones with all the pretty florals and other details. But I love elopements in neat destinations even more!

I have always had a camera in my hands, basically ever since I could walk. I learned on a film camera and took pictures of everything around me, especially our pets. I shoot weddings on both film and digital.

My photography style is inspired by nature. I prefer to shoot in natural light, especially with film.

Traveling near and far has been something that I've always enjoyed. Finding the little unexplored corners of the world. I have travelled to Mexico, Panama, and Canada and to most of the 50 states. I love finding little "hole in the wall" types of places and towns, and I've made new friends wherever I've gone. My camera is never far from my side wherever I go, documenting my life.

Follow Shell Creek Photography on

bride and groom kissing for photographer
67419rllew502002 r1 037
destination film wedding photography in iowa 1
Shell Creek Photography
destination wedding photographer brick wall with v
dsc01353
Shell Creek Photography
destination wedding photography elopement announce
dsc04131
Shell Creek Photography
details on the groom photography
67419rllew502002 r1 011
67419rllew502002 r1 004 edit
silhouette wedding photography 1
vintage film wedding ring shot photography 1
dsc04168
rustic wedding florals photography
Shell Creek Photography
bride looking out the window with a bouquet
nebraska wedding photographer 1

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Shell Creek Photography

Tiffany Banks · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional eye for nature

My husband and I were married in western Colorado and we couldnt be happier with Malachi's work.he took great shots of the mesas and vineyards that we fell in love with many years ago.

Katlyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing job! My fiance and I are awkward in front of the camera and you can't even tell by the photos!!

Travis · Married on 10/16/2016

Malachi did an amazing job with our photos! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Every shot was elegant and beautifully composed. He was great to work with, he got our style right away and took care of the rest. We loved working with him and would definitely use him again.

Shell Creek Photography Pricing

Shell Creek Photography Price Rates

Shell Creek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Roca Ridge Events
    Roca Ridge Events Barn & Farm Weddings

We love the photography Shell Creek has provided for some of our favorites clients!

• Schuyler, NE 68661 See on map