37 N Grand Ave, Schuyler, NE 81401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Shell Creek Photography

Shell Creek Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Schuyler, Nebraska. The lead photographer, Malachi, loves to capture the candid and authentic moments. His easy-going personality blends well with couples, and his photography style tends to be artistic and warm, reflecting aspects of nature. Willing to travel for romantic and adventurous weddings, Shell Creek Photography will document your love story wherever it unfolds.

Shell Creek Photography offers high-resolution images of engagements and weddings. Knowing the importance of the wedding day, the photographer works with couples to ensure everything goes smoothly. Couples may choose between three collections to capture their wedding day: Simple, Classic and Premiere. Every wedding collection includes edited digital images, online gallery, print release and a complimentary engagement session. Shell Creek Photography also offers the following services to couples:

• Additional hours

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Shell Creek Photography

• Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Memories to hold on forever thanks to Shell Creek Photography!

Malachi photographed our vow renewal in Colorado. He was so amazing with coordination. We had a meet 'n' greet via Skype where I learned about his photography background & what inspires him, as well as shared my vision of my husband's 10-year vow renewal. He offered really great recommendations on location in Colorado over our month of planning as we were from out of state. He even put together my bouquet for me. What a man of many talents! The day of our vow renewal was an adventure! Spring in the Rockies is so unpredictable and we were caught in Spring snow storm all day during our hike. But Malachi was patient, let me borrow his gloves when mine were soaked, and made sure we had fun every step of the way. The photos and video he delivered to us were exceptional and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you Malachi for giving us these memories to hold on to forever. If you're looking for an adventurous photo session or a unique way to celebrate an elopement or vow renewal, Malachi of Shell Creek Photography is the best choice.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Tiffany Banks · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional eye for nature

My husband and I were married in western Colorado and we couldnt be happier with Malachi's work.he took great shots of the mesas and vineyards that we fell in love with many years ago.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Katlyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing job! My fiance and I are awkward in front of the camera and you can't even tell by the photos!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Shell Creek Photography Pricing

Shell Creek Photography Price Rates

Shell Creek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Roca Ridge Events
    Roca Ridge Events Barn & Farm Weddings

We love the photography Shell Creek has provided for some of our favorites clients!

• 37 N Grand Ave Schuyler, NE, 81401 See on map