Dylan Crossley Photo

Boulder, CO View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kristina
    Kristina W. Married on 07/15/2022

Highly recommend Dylan

Dylan is a gem of a human. One of those people with a pure soul that just makes you feel special and good. Her talent for photography and videography is obvious, as shown in her work.
    What you get in person working with Dylan is an energy full of passion and exuberance that will put you at ease. She truly wants to capture your love and show it in its purest format – on film!

For our elopement in Lake Tahoe Dylan did a ton of research to find the most perfect ceremony spot, exactly what we were envisioning. She went out of her way to go off the beaten path literally and hike to find a secluded and magical spot.

Dylan gives comforting direction that helps you feel confident while taking photos. She creates an experience that is fun and enjoyable.

I cannot express how happy my husband and I are to have gotten to work with Dylan for both our engagement and wedding captures. Highly recommend.
  • Karen
    Karen F. Married on 06/18/2022

Incredibly Experience!

Working with Dylan was an incredible experience from the very beginning. In our introductory call, she really took the time to get to know us as people, and she was so organized and efficient. We really felt like we understood how the whole day was going to run without having planned anything yet! Throughout the whole process, she continued to impress us with her organization and her thoughtfulness. Day of, she even remembered the names of my cats! She made me and my whole bridal party feel so comfortable, and she was great with the kids in photos too. She got our photo preview back to us so fast, and they were all AMAZING. When we got our full gallery, the biggest problem I had was choosing my favorites because they're all so so good! I would hire Dylan again in a heartbeat.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/02/2020

Photographer

I can’t say it enough! Dylan is amazing! She really has the eye to snag the perfect shot. Dylan is so easy going and made my husband and my friends feel so comfortable, it was like working with one of your close friends
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Boulder, 80302
6102098629
Location of (Dylan Crossley Photo)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding