The Crestview

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Justin 1 Reviews
Peter was excellent to work with. Very understanding and helpful to our individual and group needs for a big wedding. The food was terrific and our guests still rave about the quality of the food.
Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Crestview was a perfect place for our wedding! Peter and Adam were so helpful throughout the entire process. Their staff was professional, fun and helpful the day of the wedding answering all of my little questions. Our wedding was a little nontraditional with having 2 live bands and 2 acoustic performances but the venue was very accommodating with all of our needs. We also go married at the venue as well which looked beautiful and was extremely convenient. This venue is truly a great value, my package included everything from flowers to the cake, food (which were both delicious) to a limo and everything else! I would strongly recommend this to any newly engaged couple!
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Crestview was the perfect place for our wedding! Peter & Adam were so professional & made sure that everything that night was absolutely perfect! They were responsive & available for all our questions we had before the ceremony & the night of they not only asked us but also our parents how everything was going just to make sure they weren't missing a beat. They pride themselves on their food & we were NOT disappointed! From the tasting to the dinner everything was awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests about the food! And, the cake (included in their packages) from Montilio's was amazing!! The venue is moderately priced & was a perfect fit for our families since we had a larger wedding (190 guests). We had such a good time, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We held our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at the Crestview and it was so amazing. Peter and Adam are so kind and helpful. The wedding was originally scheduled for April 2010 but due to a scheduling issue with the Military, it had to be postponed. On October 8, 2010 my daughter's wedding went off without a hitch, thanks to Peter and Adam. The guests were in awe of every aspect of the wedding, from the gorgeous hall layout to the outstanding food. The chicken jerusalem was out of this world. All the vendors we used through the Crestview was top notch. Peter and Adam made planning the wedding so easy. I can't recommend them enough.
Wedding: 10/08/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This vendor offers an excellent value for the bride who wants a beautiful wedding, but needs to remain on a budget. My guests were thrilled with the food and service and how beautiful everything was and kept giving me compliments on how nice everything was. The house special wedding package plan included the DJ [who was excellent], the cake [delicious and beautiful and from Montillio's], flowers for the table, 4 course dinner, appetizers and fruit/cheese tray, champagne toast, private dressing room for the bridal party, picture room, and a host that does an amazing job of keeping everything running smoothly. I priced out many facilities in my area and this facility was 1/3 to 1/2 the price. The only drawback was that outside the building is not as beautiful, but since I have gone to weddings by the ocean that you never see the ocean because it is night time I chose to save money and put it in the extras that choosing this facility allowed. Check out the website on-line. It has a virtual tour,
Wedding: 03/06/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
This review is currently being verified This review is currently being verified.
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Peter did a fantastic job making sure that every detail was taken care of to make our wedding reception perfect.
Wedding: 02/16/2008
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If I could give them 10 stars I would, Peter and Adam and staff are wonderful. They do not play on the emotional part of the bride like many places do. They bend over backwards and never nickle and dime. They give honest advice and their food is out of this world. They have no greens or rolling hills, but at night who cares, you are inside anyways. They had the
function room decorated beautiful and everything was absolutely perfect
Wedding: 12/03/2005
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The two owners were the best. It was a few years ago but I still remember every detail because of them. We wanted to choose the plain banquet chicken and they urged us to go to the tasting and pick something different. We had the apricot chicken, roasted red potatoes and almond green beans. People are still talking about it today. The room they have for the photographer to take his pictures is not like most places, it was bright and went well with the dresses.

I made a change at the last minute with my limo which was part of the package. The limo was running late but one call to Adam and he made sure the limo was there immediatly and gave us drinks on the house while we took pictures.

I would highly recommend this place.
Wedding: 05/17/2003
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 781-935-4994
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire