Tasha DeLancy | Bridal & Celebrity Make Up Artistry on Location

Value:
Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I have had my makeup done by Tasha for several event, and will never have anyone else do my makeup from now on. Tasha makes you feel comfortable and beautiful, and she works in a very professional manner. Moreover, Tasha has a great list of celebrity clientele (refer to her website), and even did the makeup for singer Bittersweet for her music video.

• Wedding: 08/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I didn't have wedding makeup done by Tash but attended a fun event at a friend's house. Tash did beautiful makeup for the whole group and we ranged in ages from 16 to 60. Each woman got the perfect personalized treatment , from a glowing youthful look for some of us to a fun smokey eye for the more adventureous.
All of the products used were fabulous quality, the foundation one of the best I have ever used.
After this event I have had no hesitation recommmending Tash to anyone who wants a special look for a special day.

• Wedding: 07/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have known Tasha for many years. When I decided to get married, there was no question as to who would do my make up. I trusted her completely with my special day. We all want to look our best on our wedding day and Tasha made me feel and look better than I could have ever dreamed. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids and the mothers at my May wedding. Everyone looked so beautiful and she was fast and professional.

I met with Tasha for 2 trials (the 2nd one included in the price) and she even did some fun makeup for me for my bachelorette party as part of my 2nd trial. There was a scheduling mix up with my first appt but she was kind enough to set everything up and do the trial anyway.

She met us at the wedding site (even arrived early to set up) and managed to do all 6 of us in 2 hours and the makeup held up great all night. And since all of us have totally different coloring and complexions (and she'd only ever met me), the fact that she did everyone's look so quickly and beautifully was really impressive. She also included makeup for lip touch ups for after she left.

She's fun to work with, with a great and bubbly personality, and I definitely recommend Tasha to anyone who is looking for special occasion makeup.

• Wedding: 01/01/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Tasha's work is flawless - Brides, you will not be disappointed! She also has amazing skin care products that I still buy and use. And she is a warm and encouraging presence. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 08/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha and Michelle are amazing!

These two girls are pros when it comes to wedding makeup and hair. I had 2 trials for hair and makeup prior to my wedding and they were so accommodating to all the requests and changes that I had. On the big day I had 11 girls - moms, bridesmaids and flower girls - to get through for hair and makeup and we had to be picture perfect ready by 1:30 pm. Tasha knew I was anxious about having everyone ready on time. But every time I spoke with her prior to the wedding she calmly reassured me that everything was going to work out just fine. Can I say that these girls rocked it?! They had all of us looking gorgeous by 1pm - earlier than scheduled! And everyone loved how they looked!

Tasha and Michelle are not only talented but they are FUN! My girls and I had a blast getting ready and chatting away with the two of them all morning. I have since recommended Tasha's services to two dear friends (free makeover for referrals!!) and would not hesitate to hire her for future events.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha made me look smokin' for my wedding! After a night in the ER and throwing up the night before my wedding...ya, nightmare, she was so sweet and calming. She put lotion on my shoulder and chest to try and help me to not look dehydrated from being sick all night and even gave me a shoulder massage. She really tried to make me relax. And the outcome was FABU! Guests kept telling my how great makeup looked. Also, Tasha told me I didn't have to use my second trial for an actual trial if I was all set with the first one so I ended up having her do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner. And then she did my sister's at no charge! And my mom and mother in law's makeup were free the day of the wedding too! I got married 3 yrs ago so not sure if she is dishing out that awesome deal anymore but she's still worth it. She is really easy to talk to and fun to be around which is important for your wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/26/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha made myself, my mother, mother-in-law and bridesmaids look beautiful on my wedding day! She was also a ton of fun to work with and made everyone feel at ease. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 08/31/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha Delancy is an expert at her craft. We all want to look like the girls in the magazines, effortlessly beautiful. That's how I feel after Tasha's done my makeup. I used her on my wedding day and have used her since for special occasions. Can't say enough about her! She is professional, funny, and knows her stuff. She gives great make-up tips and product recommendations. I highly recommend her for your next occasion!

• Wedding: 08/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am from South Cal, but planning a wedding in SF. I had exactly 3 weeks left before the big day and, I was skeptical about hiring a makeup artist because mainly of 2 reasons: first, I feared I would not look like myself after all the makeup because I am so accustomed to going natural on a regular basis and second of all, I did not want to pay the money. Well, I decided to look and call around for a makeup pro anyway as I did not want to be bothered worrying about the way I would look on my wedding day. So I thought I would give it a shot, take a risk and see who I can find. And baboom -- I found TASHA!!! With a short notice, she was able to see me for a trial run during my visit in SF. And I must say - Tasha is a TRUE FIND for all of you ladies who want to look beautiful on your big day! She is responsive, flexible and most importantly - TALENTED and WHAT A PERSONALITY!! You will love her and your mother would too!

On my trial run with her, not only did she listen to what kind of look I wanted but she also made me feel at ease. Tasha is great and got a really good eye for the right look..... she brought out a romantic, blushing look out of me by using warm colors and highlighting my good features while toning down some features that desperately needed it. This lady knows her stuff.. You can feel confident as soon as you step out of her makeup chair and feel like a princess. While she does her "magic" touch on you, you will not notice time had passed as she is a ton of fun and very vibrant. I say if you are looking for a true makeup pro, give her a call. Not only will you look great with her work and receive so much compliments from others like I did, but you will have also fun and she will also give you tips on how to keep your skin looking great. Tasha is one of the best finds I have ever had...... I can't wait till she does her "magic" work on me on my wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/24/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha did my wedding make-up back in 2007 and OMG! she is amaz-balls!
I found her just three weeks before my big day and she was more then willing to help me out .
I had my make-up trial 2 day before my wedding and she hit the nail on the head!
On the big day she was EARLY and ended up waiting on me to show up at my wedding venue (and keep in mind she was about 7-8months pregnant too at the the time).
She was amazing. She did all of my bridesmaids as well as my mother, grand-mother and soon to me mother-in-law. She even stayed through the ceremony so that she could touch me up before i took all my formal pictures.
Speaking of pictures, her make up looks so flawless on film that you can't even tell that i had it on and it made my skin look flawless (just what every girl wants on her big day)
I would use Tasha again and again and again and would recommend her to EVERYONE who is getting married!

• Wedding: 09/22/2007