Stephina Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stephina has been photographing my family for the past 6 years and has captured my wedding, maternity, family pictures and first born child. I have nothing but the best to say about them. They are always well prepared and have provided the most stunning pictures imaginable. As I am expecting my second child, I know they will be there to catch more and more family memories for us! Not to mention they are fun and bring wonderful personalities and professionalism to every shoot, whether on location or in their studio!!

Services Used: Photography

This review is from a wedding professional, Maryssa Stovall at Hannah Smith Events.

I had the pleasure of working with Stephina Photography for my clients wedding at their grandparents beautiful private residence on 8/1/15. The team at Stephina Photography was professional, fun and easy to work with. They always responded in a timely manner to emails and phone calls prior to the event. They took gorgeous engagement photos of the couple, and thats when I knew the wedding photos were going to be phenomenal. On the wedding day, they showed up on time, introduced themselves and made everyone around them feel comfortable. Sometimes, taking lots of bridal party and family photos can get boring and tiring, but with Stephina Photography, everyone was laughing and having a great time. They got their shots quickly and were good at wrangling family members to make sure we were still running on time according to the day's itinerary. So many times I have found that the photographer takes forever to get all the shots that the bride and groom want and in turn makes the event run behind schedule which falls on my shoulders as the planner. With this company that is not the case. They had highlight photos up within days from the wedding and they were all so beautiful. Thank you Stephina Photography for making my clients wedding day so special, and for making my job easier as a planner. I will be recommending your services to future clients and can't wait to work with you again!

Services Used: Photography

We could not be happier. Every step of working with Stephina Photography was absolutely perfect; from the initial contact through the final product.

Services Used: Photography

Amazing! Loved Stephanie from the minute we met her. She takes wonderful photos and makes getting your picture taken actually kind of fun (my husband and I aren't fans of getting our picture taken). Her and Amy shot our wedding, and I couldn't be happier with the results. We planned our wedding from a distance, however she was quick to respond to emails, was great for input since we weren't too familiar with the area. Nothing bad to say about Stephina!

1 Review
Recently Married

Stephina photography shot my sons wedding, and they did a fabulous job. The photos where absolutely beautiful. They where so fun and easy to work with. I will definitely hire them for any photography needs I have.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I used Stephina for our wedding and engagement pictures. I honestly don't have a single negative thing to say about my experience with them! When looking for a photographer, I stumbled on their website and loved their work...however, my (then) fiancé didn't want to spend a lot of money on photo or video (he wanted to use friends or someone trying to build their portfolio), so wasn't very into the idea of hiring them. We decided to make an appointment to just meet with them and see how it went from there. Well, after the meeting my husband told me 'those are our kind of people!', and insisted we hire them! It was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding!! Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful and they were so incredibly easy to work with. They made the entire experience fun, and helped control my (uncontrollable) family when it came time to organize everyone for the various pictures. I really can't say enough good things about Steph and Tina...

If you're going to splurge on any part of your wedding, make photography it! You will not regret it. And you most certainly won't regret hiring Steph and Tina!

1 Review
Recently Married

Tina was amazing and very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her to others. She was also very funny and made us laugh all day long, which made the pictures extra special!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I chose Stephina photography after reading their awesome reviews. After our first meeting with Tina, we knew immediately that they were perfect for us! Our engagement shoot was so much fun, and us being a little nervous, Tina made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The engagement photos were phenomenal!!! Stephanie and Tina blew us away and we could not wait for them to photograph our wedding. Fast forward a couple of months to our wedding day and I was a huge ball of nerves. We decided to do a first look along with bridal party photos before the ceremony. Their humor and personalities really helped to calm the nerves as well as entertain our bridal party. Everyone loved them! When we saw the teaser photos we both had tears in our eyes. They are absolutely stunning. We could not have dreamed of pictures that capture the moments that these pictures do. I absolutely cannot wait to see the rest!!! Stephanie and Tina are the real deal and we are so thankful we found them!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I had the pleasure of working with the ladies of Stephina for my engagement photo session and my wedding. They have awesome personalities (just what you need when you're stressed to the max on your big day!) and were able to produce beautiful photos. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else taking pictures to capture our most special and fun moments!

08/30/2014

Oh my gosh where do I even start! Steph and Tina are seriously so awesome!! They have incredible personalities and are fabulous photographers!

I found Stephina Photography through Yelp (I think) or maybe it was WeddingWire, I don't remember LOL. Either way, my husband and I are SO glad we did! I checked out their website and loved their gallery of pictures, the style of photography and they even had posted a short clip video interview. I'm pretty sure this video sold the deal on making an appointment to meet them. They were clever and witty, but it really showed off their personalities. It helped to make things less awkward knowing they were outgoing.

We live in Orange County and made the drive to SD to meet them at their studio. A little nervous at first, they changed that right away. After talking and taking in as much info as we could, we decided to book them right then and there. Oh I forgot to mention, they were also the first photographers we met with!

Tina met us in San Clemente for our engagement shoot and although it was a very crappy foggy day, the pictures still came out awesome! She also did a walk through of our venue ahead of time (since they had never been before) to scope out all the awesome places to take pictures.

We got married at the end of August at Stone Gardens and they did an awesome job! They were on top of it, knew exactly what they are doing, know how to handle any size crowd, are fast but efficient and most importantly our wedding pictures turned out incredible!

Thanks Steph and Tina, you girls rock!

Elizabeth
07/26/2014

We found out about Stephina Photography through their awesome reviews on Yelp. I checked out their website and was blown away by their talent. The photographs they captured, and their style of storytelling, was exactly what I had in mind. My husband was deployed when I went to meet with Stephanie and Tina for the first time, but I knew right away that he would approve my decision to have them capture the moments of our big day! It was a no brainer after meeting them because of their upbeat, fun, and humorous personalities. We had them shoot our engagement session, which turned out phenomonal, and we abosolutely love, love, love, love, love, our wedding photos from our July nuptials. I advise to future brides and grooms to be cautious with your photography choice, this is a huge decision, that requires the best of the best. Stephina Photography was our camera magic maker, and we couldn't be more pleased. We look forward to having little ones in the future, and will be working with them again!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Stephanie and Tina! We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos and were not disappointed! Both Stephanie and Tina are funny, sweet and professional. They make you feel comfortable and we never felt awkward at all. It always felt like we were taking photos with friends and they turned out phenomenal. We never felt like they were bothering us but they still captured everything. Don't hesitate to hire them! I know we'll be working with them any and every time we need a pro photographer!

1+ year ago

These girls are beyond amazing!! They did our Engagement & Wedding Photos and thank them so much for all of their help, time and support!! We were so lucky to work with such wonderful people, and we are so grateful for them helping make our beautiful day complete!! They have been such a joy to work with and I am beyond amazed at what wonderful service they provided! Steph and Tina made our Wedding run so smoothly and were there to capture every second of it! Thank you so much and I would give them 100 stars if I could!!

Services Used: Photography

I knew they were going to be our photographers after the first few minutes of meeting with them. They are fun, creative and professional... all the the things we want our pictures to convey. They makes us look good and somehow our lives appear so vibrant in their images. They have a keen eye for capturing significant moments. It's a pleasure to look back on important memories through their lens.

My husband and I were not naturals in front of the camera, but Tina's charisma during the first engagement shoot is contagious. She made us feel comfortable and brought out our personalities. After the first session, we felt like seasoned pros. We were definitely more prepared for the main event. During the photo editing phase, Steph is the go-to gal! She works her magic and makes us look like we get paid to do this. One of the things I appreciate most in a professional context, is responsiveness. These ladies are on top of it. I received timely responses to all my correspondence, usually within a couple hours, always in the same day.

Throughout the entire wedding and the days following, we got so many compliments from guests about our photography team. The words delightful, efficient, professional, and legit are only a few of the many praises we heard about Steph and Tina. Our family and friends were thoroughly impressed with how everything was executed and how the pictures turned out.

I also planned most my wedding with their referral list. They know their stuff and can point you in the right direction, if you want quality service. We LOVE working with this dynamic duo. They will be our official photographers for every momentous occasion, as long as we're living in San Diego.

Services Used: Photography

Steph and Tina are an incredible team.

Comms: From the start and throughout our contract communication was excellent. We spoke for about an hour the first time initially and I new just from our phone call that we were a great match. Any email I had, they returned them promptly. It was always easy.

Personality: They are both so down to earth making the entire process comfortable. Let's face it, posing for pictures can be awkward and unnatural. Some how they manage to eliminate to eliminate that feel. Did I mention they are comedians as well? I love that they can self deprecate a bit, while still being super confident in their skills. We have two crazy Labs and they got some amazing shots while be very patient. It was a blast!!!

Cost: I felt like I got a great deal for the quality of photos I got, plus they do some "tier items" (guest book, canvas photo, etc.) for you that are usually way more expensive if purchased separately. Ask for pricing. They make it really easy for you to pay in installments, which really helps when you are paying for your own wedding.

Quality: My pictures are amazing. I did some engagement photos where I wasn't too impressed with my makeup and they created gorgeous shots for me. It was cloudy and cold, the beach wasn't looking it's most gorgeous, but my pics were so pretty. They were so vibrant when needed to be and soft in others. They are truly talented ladies.

I hope this helps. It's worth spending money on photography. Just remember, some places are way more expensive due to just being around for so long, but not necessarily better photos. I liked their style. If you fit well with a photographer your photos will reflect that as well.

Services Used: Photography

Stephanie and Tina are a BLAST to work with!!! The pics are AMAZING, they are on fire!! Love Love Love you guys. Thank you for making the best day ever even better!!

Tina did our engagement photos- she encouraged us to be...us. No uncomfortable posing, just let our personalities shine through. Fun times with great pics!!!

Stephanie and Ann photographed our wedding- and they were AMAZING! They kept everyone in line, took amazing photos and we got teasers in 3 days!!! They captured the most perfect moments during the wedding. They will forever be our photographers through our life events. Can't thank you enough!!!