Great Woodland Photography

1415 Caminito Septimo, Cardiff by the Sea, CA 92007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Great Woodland Photography

Great Woodland Photography is a wedding photography company in Encinitas, California. Owner Taryn has been passionately pursuing photography for 15 years, and doing it professionally for four. She captures the unique personality and relationships of each set of clients in all of her photos. Taryn loves getting to know clients while creating and capturing memories with them that will last a lifetime. Great Woodland Photography offers authentic lifestyle and natural light photography services all throughout southern California.

Great Woodland Photography has a natural style of photography, while also incorporating contemporary and photojournalism techniques to create clean, bright and high-resolution images for clients. This company can be there for weddings, engagement shoots, and even family/lifestyle shoots. Their photography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

21 Reviews for Great Woodland Photography

• Molly

Molly Zimmerman · Married on 02/04/2020

Taryn is awesome!

Taryn is awesome! We loved working with her. She was super friendly and fun and took the time to get to know us. She was great at directing us so that our photos looked natural and candid. My wife and I were definitely not used to having someone taking photos of us, but Taryns charm and openness made it easy to get comfortable in front of the camera. We love both our wedding and engagement photos!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Great Woodland Photography's reply:

Thanks Molly! You and Ashley were so much fun and I love your pictures too. Still one of my favorite weddings from last year, hands down!

Kathryn Capperelli · Married on 12/02/2018

The most fun and comfortable experience ever!

Where do I even begin to describe the love I have for Taryn and Great Woodland Photography?! It was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.

As all couples who are getting ready to tie the knot know, vendors are necessary, and you need more than one. That means the costs add up. Prior to us making a decision on who we wanted to utilize for photography, Taryn and I had a FaceTime meeting. I learned about her style which was just like mine and she calmed my nerves when we discussed pricing. She is upfront and honest and very reasonably priced. Most photographers I spoke with charged extra for an engagement session, but Taryn includes this in her package and pricing which was so awesome! To be honest, I didn’t even think I wanted an engagement session, but she talked me into it and man, I’m so happy she did! She traveled to the location of our choice which wasn’t entirely close to her, and captured not only beautiful photos of us, but memories. They are hung throughout my house!

Our wedding day was perfect. No seriously, it was. Nothing went wrong! I arrived to Taryn already on property snapping away at the beautiful grounds. We chose to only have photography for 5 hours but I swear she was there earlier and even later! She’s a true talent and doesn’t miss an opportunity to capture something amazing. She made us both feel so comfortable which was especially important for my husband who’s a bit camera shy. You wouldn’t have even known that if you saw our pictures. We never felt posed, awkward or corny. Huge for me! I wanted to be as natural as possible. We were honestly so relaxed with her. Her suggestions were always accepted and appreciated. I truly can’t express how much we love her!

When we received our wedding photos I don’t think I stopped smiling and/or laughing. Laughing because she captured the most fun moments of the night...the dancing, singing, break dancing, etc! I just totally lit up because I didn’t even think we would be able get those photos due to our 5 hours, but she got em!

Brides, grooms...book Taryn with Great Woodland Photography. You will not be disappointed! I look forward to booking Taryn in the future for all other life events!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Great Woodland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Great Woodland Photography 1
    10% off for Active or Retired Military
    My husband was in the navy so I understand the challenges of planning a wedding with someone in the Military. So to help out our military families I offer 10% off any package you choose.

• 1415 Caminito Septimo Cardiff by the Sea, CA, 92007 See on map
    760-991-3716 (Phone number)
    Location of (Great Woodland Photography)