San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,250
Availability Check your date

About Bailey Allison Photography

Bailey Allison Photography is a wedding photography company in San Diego, California. This lifestyle, wedding, and headshot photographer, Bailey Allison, is passionate about the arts and her work in the wedding photography business. She loves to travel, attend weddings and make people happy. All of those things go into making her company and services amazing. Bailey Allison Photography wants you to have your dream wedding, and she wants to capture every special, intimate moment of it.

Bailey Allison Photography uses a photojournalistic style and approach to her work. This company can do your wedding photos, engagement shoot, and even a boudoir shoot. The full list of photography services offered includes:

• High-resolution images

Bailey Allison Photography 5
Bailey Allison Photography 6
Bailey Allison Photography 7

Miranda · Married on 12/01/2018

Bailey was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were in from out of town and she was able to get us in for engagement photos with her quickly and in the location of my choice. She was fair and flexible and respected the fact that we had limited time in the area. She is sweet, and her pictures are cute and creative, with unique style. I am so glad we got our photos done with her. Bailey was a pleasure!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Deven · Married on 10/13/2018

I have known Bailey since we were in middle school. We haven't spoken in several years but I follow all of her social media and I was always in LOVE with her style of work. I am still living in Florida and I knew I wanted her to photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding to follow. She immediately agreed to schedule our session and travel to us. She did such an amazing job and I would highly recommended her to anyone! I simply can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2018

Bailey was an absolute pleasure to work with :) I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is very professional and you can tell she really values her work. She has a great eye for detail and you can tell in her photos. We really wanted beautiful wedding photos and also pictures of all of our guests having a great time. Bailey caught the vibe completely. I am in love with our wedding photos! Also her sister was a great assistant too that day :) Thank you so much Bailey for everything! You really made my whole wedding experience a breeze with photos. Andy and I had so much fun working with you and hopefully we will work together again :)

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Bailey Allison Photography 12
    Bailey Allison Photography 13

Bailey Allison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Creative Designs Floral and Events
    Creative Designs Floral and Events Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Bailey Allison Photography. I have had the pleasure of working with her on more than one occasion. Her attention to detail and pure talent make her one of the best in her industry!