Bailey Allison Photography Reviews

Bailey Allison Photography 5
Bailey Allison Photography 6
Bailey Allison Photography 7

Miranda · Married on 12/01/2018

Bailey was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were in from out of town and she was able to get us in for engagement photos with her quickly and in the location of my choice. She was fair and flexible and respected the fact that we had limited time in the area. She is sweet, and her pictures are cute and creative, with unique style. I am so glad we got our photos done with her. Bailey was a pleasure!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Deven · Married on 10/13/2018

I have known Bailey since we were in middle school. We haven't spoken in several years but I follow all of her social media and I was always in LOVE with her style of work. I am still living in Florida and I knew I wanted her to photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding to follow. She immediately agreed to schedule our session and travel to us. She did such an amazing job and I would highly recommended her to anyone! I simply can't wait for our wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2018

Bailey was an absolute pleasure to work with :) I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is very professional and you can tell she really values her work. She has a great eye for detail and you can tell in her photos. We really wanted beautiful wedding photos and also pictures of all of our guests having a great time. Bailey caught the vibe completely. I am in love with our wedding photos! Also her sister was a great assistant too that day :) Thank you so much Bailey for everything! You really made my whole wedding experience a breeze with photos. Andy and I had so much fun working with you and hopefully we will work together again :)

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Bailey Allison Photography 12
    Bailey Allison Photography 13
  • W

W · Married on 07/28/2018

Hire this girl!! Bailey is quick to respond, has a great eye for the right photos and is who you want to spend time with on your wedding day! She was totally calm, understanding of the chaos, and was not at all pushy about getting photos in at the reception. She made suggestions, but ultimately left everything up to us and whatever we were feeling like. Everyone in my family commented on how polite she was when asking people to change positions, move out of the way, etc. We loved the smooth process she made of our wedding photography! Most of all— she gets you your photos back quickly and they are beautiful!!! Too many favorites to count.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Anna · Married on 07/21/2018

Bailey took our engagement photos and we are so excited for her to be our wedding photographer! It was a pleasure to work with her - she was very quick to respond to my emails and answered all my questions. We had a small snafu with the location for the engagement photos, but Bailey was very accommodating with a new location and even scoped out the place ahead of time. It has been nothing but easy and fun working with her and I am very excited and relieved to have found a great photographer who is also a great human being. I highly recommend Bailey!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with Bailey for our engagement shoot while we were considering photographers for our wedding. From scheduling to the final delivery of the photos, my fiance and I were extremely happy with Bailey's work. She chose great vantage points, angles and poses that highlighted our best qualities as well as our unique surroundings. Her sense of humor also helped us feel comfortable trying out the different shots she had in mind. After our experience with the engagement shoot, we have decided to book her for our wedding. We couldn't be happier and more relieved to place the important job of capturing the moments of our special day in Bailey's extremely capable hands.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2018

Bailey is amazing! She is extremely talented and makes you feel very comfortable in sometimes awkward poses. She knows what she is doing and makes your photos flawless!

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2017

Bailey Allison Photography is truly amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She made everyone feel at ease and comfortable, which shows in all of our pictures. Bailey was available to address any questions or concerns that we had. She went above and beyond and checked out our venue for lighting and ideas (beforehand), she also took the time to create a timeline for us, and helped us create a list of photos that we wanted to take. She was flexible and open-minded if I had any changes or ideas. My favorite trait about Bailey, besides being an amazing photographer, is that she LISTENS and remembers everything... which shows that she truly cares (which meant the world to me). I have never been the type of person who enjoyed getting my pictures done, but after this experience, I will definitely have Bailey on speed dial. Thank you Bailey and Mallory for capturing our big day! we are forever grateful for y'all!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Bailey Allison Photography 14
    Bailey Allison Photography 15

Shawna · Married on 11/18/2017

Scheduled an engagement shoot before our wedding. Bailey is so talented and so much fun! We can't wait to have her capture our wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

We just got our wedding pictures and they are amazing!! We are so happy we chose Bailey to photograph our wedding! We got married at Liberty Station and Bailey scoped out the area beforehand. She picked the perfect spot for our first look and family portraits. She is so easy to work with and so personable. We felt so comfortable taking pictures the day of the wedding and Bailey did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding day. We definitely recommend Bailey - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

Bailey was very kind, down-to-earth, and easy to work with! She was able to squeeze us in last-minute and we were very grateful to have her photograph our wedding. Overall, great experience!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

Bailey Allison Photography was wonderful and great to work with. We connected through my maid of honor, who has been a fan of her work for some time. I knew I wanted my wedding pictures to be natural and genuine, and Bailey captured just that. She traveled to our venue in Sacramento and covered my full wedding day with from getting ready through the reception. Everything was original and unique. Bailey brought out the best of me, my husband, and our family. Very highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/30/2017

Bailey took my wedding photos and she did an amazing job! She is so sweet and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Janet · Married on 05/27/2017

Bailey shot our engagement photos in Breckenridge, Colorado and our pictures are one of a kind and truly amazing!!! She is so talented, creative, and works effortlessly. She makes you feel very comfortable and natural. Your sure to get some amazing photos!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Audrey · Married on 05/05/2017

Bailey was incredible!! She helped make mine and my husbands wedding day perfect and gave me the most beautiful pictures that I will cherish forever! I would recommend her to everyone and will definitely use her again!

Amere · Married on 04/29/2017

Bailey was extremely professional, clearly experienced, and very easy and pleasant to work with for our wedding arrangements in Destin, FL. She was very responsive, assertive and informative throughout the planning and execution process. She was full of asymmetric ideas that captured every moment of the event in a perspective that not many photographers can easily produce. The photographs were ready for our viewing in a timely manner and we were more than pleased with the results!

Sydney · Married on 04/29/2017

Bailey's work speaks for itself! She is incredibly talented and the most professional to work with. We wouldn't have wanted anyone else to photograph our wedding. Our photos are truly breathtaking!

Alley · Married on 04/22/2017

Bailey was AMAZING! She captured every detail of our wedding day! She listen to everything I said I wanted and made it happen. Her work is priceless! I highly recommend her to everyone! Photos last a life time!! Thank you Bailey for everything you did we love you!

brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

Bailey at BAP shot my engagement and boudoir photos in San Diego and I cannot say enough about how comfortable she made me feel! Boudoir photos can be a little intimidating but bailey made me so at ease by coming to my home and being so accommodating to what I wanted (: Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Leigh · Married on 11/05/2016

Bailey shot our wedding on November 5th. Wow! So amazing! She's sweet, flexible, responds promptly, and so so talented! There isn't a single picture I don't love! I highly suggest her to anyone! She's an artist!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Amber · Married on 06/04/2016

There are so many positive things I can say about Bailey Allison Photography! First, my wedding took place in New Orleans, Louisiana. Bailey didn't hesitate to travel out of her home state to shoot my wedding. Bailey not only listened to what I wanted in my wedding photos, but she went above and beyond to make them extra special... Her customer service is fantastic, her communication is VERY clear, and hands down she made my big day extra special!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Bridget · Married on 05/09/2015

>> BAP is phenomenal, hands down <<
    My (now) husband and I were fortunate enough to have Bailey document our engagement and our first anniversary! Both times Bailey made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed throughout the shoot. She brings such a spunk to the photography world and is able to truly tell your story through a photo. Furthermore, BAP is very quick to respond to emails and give feedback to any questions or thoughts you might have. Additionally, she displays your photos in an online gallery that's readily available to share with family and friends! We can't brag on her enough! Bailey is creative, fun and innovative. It's a no brainer — we will be using her for many years to come!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I first met Bailey at our engagement shoot. She was so personable and accommodating to what we wanted to capture. She then photographed our wedding and then our first daughter. She said "I am not a newborn photographer" When you know someone is superb at what they do you go with it and trust them. She has such an impeccable eye as to how to capture each moment. We were in tears over the beauty and preciousness she captured in Our little girl! I believe she may have found a new addition to her portfolio! She is very fair with pricing and gets images back in a reasonable amount of time! I highly recommend Bailey to anyone who is looking for a photographer that is reliable, personable and outright fabulous at what she does!

Sent on 10/05/2016