Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels

• Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My husband and myself renewed our vows with our 4 children.
The log chapel was more beautiful than the pictures on the website.Amy was so kind and helpful,and took excellent pictures of all of us.Could not have planned better vows,we were afraid it would be very rushed and plain and was just the opposite.The pastor was very kind,and blessed in his officiating to make it very meaningful for our family.Thank you so very much for blessing our family the way you have.The Grise family
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stacey 1 Reviews
It was absolutely beautiful and we thought it was worth more than what we paid for it. Everyone was so nice and a little humor was added which helped relieve my nerves. The pastor was fun and hilarious the photographer Amy was so nice and funny too. They definitely helped our day be memorable .
Wedding: 05/19/2012
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You know that dream as a little girl, wanting the most beautiful wedding? Well you can get it from them! My wedding was planned outside, but because of the weather it was moved to the chapel. Which was great anyway because when i walked in, it was like a fairytale, absolutely breath taking. Sooo glad they had a back up plan because of the rain :) . Another thing that amazed me was the pastor was AMAZING, and so was the photographer. The pastor spoke very moving words, and broken down what marriage really is. It is words i'll hold dear to my heart for the rest of my life. The photographer got some AMAZING photos, very fun photographer :). Most importantly the friendliness and the smiles they had on their face made us feel right at home. I wasn't nervous one bit!! So, if your planning a dream wedding, i can garentee, this is the place to have it!! My husband and I both agree, that it couldn't have been a more perfect wedding :)
Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:
We want to just say ...THANK YOU! so much for letting us be a part of your Wedding Day! We enjoy what we do! It's great to hear when a Newlywed Couple has had the Wedding they wanted and more! God Bless you two and your families! ( :
Wedding: 03/24/2012
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Smoky Mountain provided us with a great day. Reverend Cliff was most helpful and we appreciated his advice and the wonderful christian ceremony he performed. The flowers we ordered were perfect. We will forever keep this day in our memories. The photographer was very professional and she kept things interesting.
Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your Review! We wish you many more years together!
Congratulations to you!
Wedding: 03/17/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with the service we had and would recommend them to anyone. It was a day of wedding and they were very accommodating.
Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:
Thank you for choosing Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels! We enjoyed your Wedding too! God Bless!
Wedding: 02/17/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We wanted a very private and personal ceremony for just the two of us. It was perfect! A memory we will always cherish!
Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:
Thank you! We appreciate you! Your Wedding Day is special to us as well! Congratulations!
Wedding: 04/09/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very happy with my experience with Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels - Amy and Cliff were fantastic!
Wedding: 04/07/2011