Nashville, Nashville, TN 37207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About PLS Coordinate

PLS Coordinate is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee and Louisville, KY, specializing in day and month of wedding coordination. Our services allow you to organize and plan your wedding the way you want. You will be able to relax on the day of your wedding knowing that we are taking charge and overseeing every detail to ensure that your day is exactly how you envisioned it to be. These talented planners will make sure that your event runs seamlessly and that your vision for your special day becomes a reality. Hand us the rest so that you can be a guest.

PLS Coordinate offers many other services in addition to wedding coordination. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow PLS Coordinate on

Other couples have also viewed

• Southern Elegance - Wedding, Events & Floral Design
jb 600 51 935596 v2

26 Reviews for PLS Coordinate

• Alex

Alex A. · Married on 05/08/2021

Patrice + pls are the best!

I don’t even know where to start with how wonderful Patrice and the PLS team are!! If you’re just starting out looking for a wedding planner, PLEASE don’t look anywhere else and connect with Patrice right now. From our first phone conversation, I knew that she would be the perfect planner to help with our wedding.
    She knows everything there is to know about wedding details and vendors, and on top of that, she is bubbly, professional, kind, and beyond easy to work with. Even on my most stressful days of planning in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was there to help me talk through details and calm me down. I honestly don’t know how our day would have gone without PLS there to make last minute, day-of changes/updates, finalize details, and most of all, just make sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Our wedding party was around 18 people (definitely a little chaotic), and Patrice did the most amazing job of directing us all, AND keeping me relaxed all day so I could enjoy every minute of the day with my bridesmaids and then the ceremony/reception!! I literally didn’t have one worry the day of the wedding because I knew I was in good hands with her!! She had listened to every single one of my ideas leading up to the big day, so when it was finally happening, she took everything we had talked about and made it perfect. She was not only a planner for us, she truly became a friend throughout the process, and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. She’s the absolute BEST!!! And I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!!! Love you, Patrice and PLS!!! Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!!!

Sent on 07/07/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Patrice was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to help alleviate stress. We had a few hiccups leading up to our big day but she knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen! Day of, Patrice and her assistant, Gina, were absolutely amazing on coordinating and changing timelines due to weather and changes in locations. They were on top of everything all day and night and I would not have been so relaxed day of if they were not there to help.

Sent on 04/27/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PLS Coordinate FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PLS Coordinate 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37207 See on map
    615-570-4205 (Phone number)
    Location of (PLS Coordinate)