Nashville, Nashville, TN 37207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About PLS Coordinate, Day-of-Coordinator

PLS Coordinate is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee and Louisville, KY, specializing in day and month of wedding coordination. Our services allow you to organize and plan your wedding the way you want. You will be able to relax on the day of your wedding knowing that we are taking charge and overseeing every detail to ensure that your day is exactly how you envisioned it to be. These talented planners will make sure that your event runs seamlessly and that your vision for your special day becomes a reality. Hand us the rest so that you can be a guest.

PLS Coordinate offers many other services in addition to wedding coordination. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

12 Reviews for PLS Coordinate, Day-of-Coordinator

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/21/2019

Best decision we made!

I got married this weekend, and let me tell you that Patrice, Gina, and the team were an absolute godsend. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Patrice was in regular contact with us; always asking if we were needed anything; making sure that our ducks were in a neat row.

My friends jokingly called me The Zen Bride because I was so relaxed before the wedding. Our friends and family kept offering to help with wedding things, and it was so wonderful to be able to say, “Our coordinator has got this. All I need you to do is come eat, drink, and be merry.”

Don’t even get me started on how relaxed my mother was! Before the wedding, when I’ve seen other moms running around lighting candles and steaming tablecloths, my mom was sitting in the getting ready room WITH HER FEET UP, reading a book.

Meanwhile, Gina and her two seriously kind and brilliant assistants were setting the tables, welcoming the vendors, hanging decor, figuring out where our uncles put the wedding cakes (so glad I didn’t have to worry about that!), and lighting three hundred candles.

You guys, the wedding was gorgeous. I told Gina that she could arrange things how it made sense to her, and I had confidence in her good taste because I’ve seen photos and videos of dozens and dozens of weddings this team has done. They truly know what they are doing.

If you are planning a wedding, HIRE THESE LADIES. Let your friends, family, and especially your mom relax and dance on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2019

PLS Coordinate = Beyond Amazing

Patrice and team are absolutely amazing. If you do anything right for your wedding HIRE THESE PEOPLE. I cannot be happier that I had the opportunity to have these ladies coordinate my entire wedding! They were on site before I was and were on site after I left so I didn't have to do ANYTHING (and I mean anything!). We had to, last minute, hold the ceremony inside as opposed to outside due to rain and the team pulled it off like it was always supposed to be that way! I had forgot to pack all my center pieces and they rearranged the decor you would have never have known. I had guests at my wedding come up to me and comment on how amazing the team was. I truly owe my perfect day to Patrice and her team and I wouldn't recommend anyone to attempt to have a wedding without PLS Coordinate.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PLS Coordinate, Day-of-Coordinator FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

Free Consultation

Free Consultation for your Wedding and Events Needs

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37207 See on map
    615-570-4205 (Phone number)
    Location of (PLS Coordinate, Day-of-Coordinator)