PLS Coordinate

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

PLS Coordinate is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee and Louisville, KY, specializing in day and month of wedding coordination. Our services allow you to organize and plan your wedding the way you want. You will be able to relax on the day of your wedding knowing that we are taking charge and overseeing every detail to ensure that your day is exactly how you envisioned it to be. These talented planners will make sure that your event runs seamlessly and that your vision for your special day becomes a reality. Hand us the rest so that you can be a guest.

PLS Coordinate offers many other services in addition to wedding coordination. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Herasanna
    Herasanna R. Married on 06/18/2022

The Best Wedding Experience with PLS Coordinate

Choosing PLS Coordinate for full planning services was the best investment in our wedding experience on June 18, 2022. Patrice is unmatched in her work ethic, knowledge, and attention to detail. She takes the time to get to know her clients and is impeccably detailed in every aspect so that all your intentions are recognized. I was a bride originally from Nashville but currently living in Michigan. As I was planning my wedding back home from a distance, Patrice was so helpful in helping vet and secure vendors, keeping up on tasks, managing issues, and concerns, and ultimately ensuring our wedding day ran smoothly. We did FaceTime walk thrus, countless Google Docs, countless texts, and calls. I never felt that my planner wasn't right by my side. Not only my husband and I but both sets of our parents we able to enjoy the day and be fully present with us. That peace of mind is priceless. Issues came up the day of ( as they always do!) but Patrice and her team handled them with grace, ease and class. We received so many compliments from our wedding party and guest on the professionalism exhibited by PLS Coordinate. Patrice paid close attention to all desires of my vision and was able to create a day that exceeded my expectations.

Patrice's integrity is unmatched. She carries her name highly and is accountable in the same to every vendor she works with. I can't express how many times I was so thankful to have Patrice in our corner. She goes to bat for her clients, and if there is a problem she will handle it. She is a friend, a cheerleader, and an accountability partner. I never felt like a number or in a cycle of clients. Patrice was always gracious and kind - flexible when needed and always ready to help.

A thousand times over, for any meaningful celebration in our lives, we will choose Patrice and PLS Coordinate. You will reap your investment tenfold. We are forever thankful she helped us create the most beautiful day of our lives and would encourage any bride that wants the same to choose Patrice.
    Lena C. Married on 05/14/2022

Definitely recommend!

I hired PLS Coordinate a little under a year out from our event date. From the very beginning, Patrice was very responsive and able to accommodate what I was looking for which made me decide to go with her over others. I knew I wanted day of coordination and some more help along the way, but didn't need full coordination. It wasn't a standard service offering but she came up with a package that would work for me. We spent the first month having weekly consultations, venue visit, etc and she was available beyond that if needed. There were so many considerations she shared from her experience, it really helped me think through what I wanted the event to be.

Fast forward to the month prior, one of my vendors fell through three weeks out and Patrice found a great replacement that had so many compliments from my guests. She was available as much as I needed in that month leading up to the event.

Finally the day was here and Gina was our day-of coordinator. I cannot sing higher praises of Gina. She was amazing! It is hard for me to give over control and not feel responsible to do things. We were at the venue at 10am and walked through things together and she immediately put me at ease and I knew I could rely on her for the day. We were back ~15 minutes before the event started and everything was ready to go! We had to decide to move the cocktail hour indoors and it added some complications on the bar placement. She had worked with the bartenders on a great solution and all was taken care of. Throughout the evening she was checking in if I needed anything. She made sure certain timeline actions happened on time so I didn't need to be looking at the clock or even thinking about it. When the end of the night came, she started the tear down and clean up and there really wasn't much for us to do until it was time to load everything in our vehicles. She stayed to the end packing stuff up for us and even texted afterwards on one item forgotten that she grabbed and got to us.

The planning set us up for success but without Gina on the day, we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves as we did. I highly recommend PLS Coordinate for any and all services! The cost will pay itself back in other benefits from cost savings to peace of mind to avoided last minute expenditures to great memories from the day instead of being focused on any small issue that arises.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

PLS Coordinate 1
Exclusive

Nashville Nashville, TN, 37207
Location of (PLS Coordinate)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding