Weddings By Rachel

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Planning your Big Day starts here! We’re passionate about working with our couples to bring their personal vision to light. With extensive experience, exceptional reviews and dozens of vendors at our fingertips, Weddings by Rachel will craft the worry free Wedding of your dreams.

Weddings By Rachel offers clients a totally customized experience where they can mix and match services based on their needs. As a baseline, Rachel guarantees at least two personal consultations prior to your big day. She'll also draft a timeline for the day and coordinate with your chosen vendors to ensure that your reception is seamless. No matter the level of care that you require, Rachel will be on-hand throughout your day to ensure everything goes according to plan.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katlyn
    Katlyn R. Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing Day of Coordinator!!

My husband and I hired Rachel the fall before our July wedding and she was responsive and attentive throughout our entire engagement!! We hired her as a day of coordinator but she went above and beyond!! It is clear that she is very experienced with weddings and put our minds at ease when it came to all of the day of details. She answered my many questions and also got back to me very quickly. If there were any problems on the wedding day, I didn’t know about it. We are so grateful for Rachel and you won’t regret hiring her!!
    Bretton D. Married on 06/01/2021

The Best and Most Stress Free Day of My Life

Rachel was the absolute best. We actually did a tandem wedding. It was myself, my fiancee, her sister, and my soon to be brother in law. Everyone knows that your wedding day can be stressful, and we knew with doing two weddings at the same time it was going to be an absolute nightmare. Weddings by Rachel knocked it out of the park!!!! Not only was everything beautiful and well prepared for, but Rachel and her assistant Meghan were sincere. They gave us great advice along the way that made the entire process fun and stress-free. I pray I never get married again, BUT if I do. I will be using Weddings By Rachel.

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Hi, Bretton, what sweet words! We so enjoyed working with you and celebrating with two couples simply made everything twice as much fun! Best wishes to you all.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Weddings By Rachel Price Rates

Rippavilla Rippavilla Historic Weddings

To put it simply - Rachel is one of the very best. Her warm, welcoming presence reassures everyone from brides, to family members to vendors. She is always three steps ahead of everyone else, has an eye for detail and has fun along the way! With Rachel around, we know our couples can simply relax and enjoy the joy of their wedding day.

Scarritt Bennett Scarritt Bennett Church & Temple Weddings

Rachel is a joy to work with! Her weddings always run smoothly and she is always full of energy and smiles the day-of. We highly recommend her services!

705 49th Ave. N. Nashville, TN, 37209
615-205-6028
Location of (Weddings By Rachel)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding