Nashville, Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About T Villager Designs

T Villager Designs, based out of Nashville, Tennessee, is a wedding florist company that specializes in unique floral designs. As you plan your special day, you'll want the event to reflect your own personal style in every way. T Villager Designs can help with flowers that can compliment and even enhance your vision. Using flowers as their art medium, this company will collaborate with you to create an unforgettable, decorative experience. No matter what kind of wedding you are having or what budget you have, T Villager Designs has your back, and they will listen carefully and guide you through the process.

T Villager Designs offers various styles of floral arrangements, including classic, vintage, eclectic, modern, rustic, romantic, and tropical arrangements. They also offer delivery, setup, cleanup, pre-event consultations, samples, and venue visits to get an idea of how they will work with your event space to create unforgettable decorations and arrangements. T Villager Designs will create the following types of floral arrangements:

• Aisle/altar decorations

T Villager Designs 6
T Villager Designs 7

Sarah Kelley · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Florists Alive!

Jack and Troy are two of the most talented florists I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They have been my professional and personal florist for 2 years now and they never disappoint! They are always timely, creative, and budget friendly. I highly recommend T Villager!

• Mindy

Mindy Braasch · Married on 10/20/2018

GORGEOUS flowers! (Soooo many compliments)

T Villager Designs did a fantastic job making my floral dreams for my wedding come to life. I adore flowers, and knew that I wanted the florals to be a very big part of the decor at my wedding. Jack and Troy were very professional and worked hard to incorporate all my (very specific and sometimes overly-detailed) requests.

Peonies are my favorite flower, but I figured I would only be able to have a few at best (considering my wedding was in October and I wasn't willing to go overboard on my budget). We agreed to include a few in my bridal bouquet. At the wedding, I was delighted to find that they had included extra peonies all throughout the reception decor!

They were also flexible; about a month before the wedding I realized that we overestimated our guest count (I thought we'd have 75 people, turns out we only had around 50). They worked with me to bring the number of table runners, aisle markers, and other guest-specific decor down to fit the new guest count.

I received so many comments from guests regarding how gorgeous the floral arrangements were. Additionally, when I showed the wedding photos to people who hadn't attended, one of the first things they said was how beautiful the flowers were. A couple people even asked me if the flowers were real because they were just that stunning in the photos!

I would highly recommend T Villager Designs, and I would definitely work with them again.

T Villager Designs 8
    T Villager Designs 9
    T Villager Designs 10
    T Villager Designs 11
    T Villager Designs 12

Award

T Villager Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Nashville Nashville, Tennessee, 37216 See on map