2615 Lebanon PIke Suite B, Nashville, TN 37214 Map · Phone number

About Nashville Flower Market

If you are a bride and plan on doing your own florals we can help! If you are unsure about amounts to buy (stem counts can be confusing, I know!) you can sit down with an experienced florist who can make sure you don't over or worse.. under order.

Follow Nashville Flower Market on

• T Villager Designs
  • Petals and Fields Florist
  • Rebel Hill Florist
aae3070e7fd1c620 Logo
These beautiful King Protea add flare to any design!
We can accommodate any budget large or small!
We can accommodate any budget large or small!
7ae7338cb57eea21 1521221378 a9a8a6316bc7b9e7 1521221358755 6 IMG 8337
Nashville Flower Market
Let us know if you have a specific flower in mind! We are happy to order anything you need.
Beautiful garden roses
Beautiful garden roses
aae3070e7fd1c620 Logo

7 Reviews for Nashville Flower Market

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2019

DIY Flowers

We LOVED working with Nashville Flower Market. When it came to flowers for us for the wedding, we wanted them, but we couldn't fathom spending thousands of dollars, & that being said Nashville Flower Market came to the rescue for us. The team there are so friendly & so knowledgeable. We met with them for a consultation, showed them pictures of what we were thinking of for flowers, & numbers of how many boutiques, corsages, boutonnières, center pieces, etc, that we were planning on.
    Once we established how many of each flower we would need, we put down a deposit to secure the date (Thursday before the wedding) to come in to their shop to build our arrangements. For a small fee, you can have a florist there, walking you through the process & coaching you on how to make the arrangements (worth it). After making a mess in their space, they allow you to keep the flowers in their cooler until Saturday (day of the wedding). Only catch, is that someone has to go pick them up Saturday morning, there is no delivery, which also means your planner or family needs to help set them up in the venue - for as much as we saved, that did not bother us one bit.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 08/24/2019

Friends & Flowers

I am your average hands on gal. Not much experience but enough digging in the dirt to know the desired look. I brought along with me my grandma. sister, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law the day I assembled my flowers. We had bouquets, boutonnieres, sprays, and arch pieces to assemble. It was A LOT! But it was so do-able with my family and the help of hiring the florist at NFM to teach and help us construct our creations! The flowers were such great quality and after being assembled they looked like that of a wedding magazine! NFM workers were so so kind and made the experience fun and memorable. I will always cherish my flowers more because they were made together with family and friends! I highly recommend NFM and HIGHLY recommend hiring a NFM florist to help you!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 08/03/2019

DIY Wedding

I decided that I wanted to do DIY flowers for my wedding because it fit my budget, and it would also be a good experience for me and my bridal party. Some brides prefer to be hands-off with their flowers, but I wanted to as involved as possible, and this is about as involved as it gets. Emily and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with. They communicated well, and they were understanding and kind to me and my bridal party even though we struggled hard when trying to make the arrangements. I knew I was getting exactly what I wanted being there hands-on making everything the day before my wedding! I truly can't say enough great things about the flower market and how easy they made this for us.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nashville Flower Market FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 2615 Lebanon PIke, Suite B Nashville, 37214 See on map
    Location of (Nashville Flower Market)