Weddings By Rachel Reviews

Weddings By Rachel View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Cathy M. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing! Best Wedding Planner Ever!

We hired Rachael to be the day of planner for my step daughter‘s wedding. To say we could not have done it without her would be an understatement! She’s incredible! She got at us with every step prior to the wedding and then the day of did not miss a beat to help us pull off the perfect wedding without any flaws! I highly recommend her to anyone that needs the best!!!!!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn R. Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing Day of Coordinator!!

My husband and I hired Rachel the fall before our July wedding and she was responsive and attentive throughout our entire engagement!! We hired her as a day of coordinator but she went above and beyond!! It is clear that she is very experienced with weddings and put our minds at ease when it came to all of the day of details. She answered my many questions and also got back to me very quickly. If there were any problems on the wedding day, I didn’t know about it. We are so grateful for Rachel and you won’t regret hiring her!!
    Bretton D. Married on 06/01/2021

The Best and Most Stress Free Day of My Life

Rachel was the absolute best. We actually did a tandem wedding. It was myself, my fiancee, her sister, and my soon to be brother in law. Everyone knows that your wedding day can be stressful, and we knew with doing two weddings at the same time it was going to be an absolute nightmare. Weddings by Rachel knocked it out of the park!!!! Not only was everything beautiful and well prepared for, but Rachel and her assistant Meghan were sincere. They gave us great advice along the way that made the entire process fun and stress-free. I pray I never get married again, BUT if I do. I will be using Weddings By Rachel.

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Hi, Bretton, what sweet words! We so enjoyed working with you and celebrating with two couples simply made everything twice as much fun! Best wishes to you all.
  • Karoline
    Karoline C. Married on 05/22/2021

Rachel is the BEST In The Business

Rachel is truly the BEST in the business, and I will forever be grateful that I hired her for my wedding day. I was extremely stressed with all the details, pressure, and expectations that come with wedding planning, and I was started to not feel excited about it. When I hired Rachel, she took care of EVERYTHING! I was finally excited to be a bride again! She created an amazing timeline for the day, confirmed all the details with with every single vendor I had booked, helped finalize everything for the reception hall, helped decorate, made sure people were where they were supposed to be, and so much more. If there was something I was worried about, Rachel was there to take care of it in a quick manner. She is very quick to respond! Rachel is so sweet, and kind, and really cares about what her brides want. She is the reason that my wedding came together so perfectly, and I will always be grateful that I hired Rachel for my biggest and best day! Rachel will not disappoint. If you want your wedding day to truly be perfect, and the process leading up to it to be as stress free as possible, then Rachel will be the perfect planner for you!
    Mikayla S. Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic to work with!

Rachel was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did she ensure my entire wedding day was as smooth and worry-free as possible, but she was also extremely helpful in the many months leading up to the wedding. She was a lifesaver with all the Covid-19 changes we had to make. She worked so well with the venue to implement their covid protocols and gave so many suggestions on creative ways to celebrate safely!
    Rachel has tons of experience and connections in the wedding industry. She worked so well with every single vendor I had! She took care of organizing timelines, etc. with them so that I didn’t have to worry at all on my wedding day. My entire bridal party, each of our families, and all other vendors have personally told me what a joy it was to work with Rachel. I am so thankful I hired her for my big day!
    Sarah S. Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful experience with Rachel!

Rachel was great. Everything was so smooth & worry free for us. She took care of everything! COVID caused many changes, but she fixed it all! This was my daughters wedding & we will definitely use her again with my next daughter!

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sarah! I had so much fun working with you and Mikayla and I’ll look forward to doing so again! I hope it is soon!
  • Belén
    Belén Married on 10/12/2019

They went above and beyond!

Rachel and Megan were incredible! im so glad we hired them. Megan is fluent in Spanish which helped a lot with my side of the family that doesn't speak any english. They not only took care of the day of, but even the day after the wedding when there were some delayed pick ups from the venue. Extremely recommended!!
  • Kennedy
    Tina Married on 09/07/2019

Flawless Wedding

Rachel and Meghan worked hard to ensure my wedding was perfect . They worked well as a team , answered all questions and went above and beyond to make sure the entire day ran smooth . I can never thank you both enough !
    Rachel M. Married on 07/27/2019

Best in Nashville!

Rachel and Meghan were the secret sauce to our wedding! They met with us several times before the wedding, scheduled phone calls and emailed us frequently. I was able to leverage their extensive wedding planning knowledge and make the best possible decisions for our wedding, including finding the most affordable AND best wedding vendors in town. Rachel is super bubbly and very capable of managing all vendors and details. Meghan is lovely, super quick and the perfect match! It’s great having TWO wedding planners. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and our family (and me!!!) were able to enjoy the entire day without worrying. Weddings by Rachel handled every single detail of the day. We’d hire them again, and I 100% recommend them to you. We purchased the month of package.
  • Paula
    Paula M. Married on 07/07/2019

Make room in your budget!!!

A day of coordinator was not initially in my budget, and my mom wasn’t on board with the expense at first. However, both of us are SO thankful we hired Rachel and Meaghan.

I planned my wedding on my own and my family lives in a different state. I didn’t want to rely on friends to take care of responsibilities on the wedding day because I didn’t want to have to tell people what to do or worry if things were getting done. Rachel and Meaghan handled everything and gave me peace of mind. I was aware of some of the things they did (made sure everyone had the right boutonnières and bouquets, greeted all the vendors day of, organized the processional, etc) but there were also SO many things they did behind the scenes that I didn’t even know about until later (made sure my belongings including my phone which had been misplaced were in the get away car, packed my 100 year old veil inside my garment bag, fixed the table settings after the catered had messed them up and so much more). I had a dreamy wedding experience because I didn’t have to think about a thing.

My advice is to cut costs in other ways at your wedding (cake, DJ, lighting) but don’t skimp on a coordinator. Hiring Rachel and Meaghan was easily one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Thank you, Paula! It was an absolute delight to plan and celebrate with you, Brian and your friends and family. We're so happy to hear that you were able to simply be in the moment and enjoy the beauty of your wedding day. Best wishes!
    Lisa B. Married on 06/29/2019

Exactly what we needed!

My daughter and I planned her wedding long-distance since neither of us live in the Nashville area. From our first consultation with Rachel, she made us feel at ease and confident that all would turn out well. It was such a relief to have her coordinating our vendors so we didn't have to worry about it. She was easy to contact and is so experienced, she was able to address any issues we were having. On the actual wedding day, Rachel and Meghan were both on site the entire time. They assisted with setup and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We were able to fully enjoy the ceremony and reception with our family and friends. Such a gift! After the beautifully coordinated exit of the bride and groom, they packed up all the boxes of decorations we had brought so we were able to leave the venue quickly. We were so appreciative since we were exhausted by that point. Thank you again Rachel and Meghan!! Highly recommend!!

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Hi, Lisa, thank you for your kind words. We absolutely loved being able to work with you, Sarah and Parker! We're relieved to know that you were able to enjoy the wedding day worry-free. Best wishes to you and your family!
    Haley Married on 11/04/2018

Rachel and Meghan are amazing!

I booked Rachel and Meghan from Weddings by Rachel last minute to help run our ceremony and reception and I am SOOO happy that I did. Both ladies were extremely professional and punctual and always got back to my questions either by email, phone or text right away. My wedding day was a bit hectic with rain, traffic on the highway and problems with my florals and they took care of everything for me so I could stay stress free. I am so thankful I booked them, if you are looking for a day of coordinator or planner, these ladies are perfect! They are also very reasonably priced which is great. Thank you both for everything!
  • FutureMrsWalden
    Susie Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Rachel was an absolute god send for our wedding! She and her assistant made everything run perfectly smooth on the big day and it took so much stress and pressure off of me to have Rachel and her coordination services. She and her assistant are very sweet, professional, and great to work with!

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Thank you, Susie! The day was simply perfect - from the gorgeous weather, to your sweet vows, to dancing the night away, we couldn't be happier for you and Robbie. Best wishes to you both!
    Jaq Married on 09/30/2018

Fairytales do come true!

Rachel is the best wedding planner I’ve met! I’ve been in the event industry a long time and I was amazed by her skills coordinating my little sister’s wedding! WOW! Every detail, every moment seemed smooth! Rachel will instantly put brides, MOB’s, grooms, family and the wedding party at ease. She has a magical personality that makes you feel loved and cared for the moment you meet her! She executes your wedding with as much love as you, yourself would... if you had her ability! She is fun and lively and has the connections to pull off the perfect wedding under budget!!! Cannot say enough good things! Rachel makes you feel like you’re planning your big day with your fairy godmother!
    Lynda D. Married on 09/30/2018

Worry Free

Rachel was the perfect fit for my daughter's September wedding at Scaritt Bennett/Coco's. She listened to Whitney's vision and gave solid input and resources for creating the event. She also was detailed oriented to let us know what we had forgotten or needed to adjust. It was flawless and worry free for us!! Thank you so much, Rachel. We will be working with you again on other events!
  • W
    Whitney S. Married on 09/30/2018

Our Wedding Wouldn't Have Been The Same!

Rachel and her team were an absolute dream to work with!! I don't know what I would have done without her to guide me through the planning process, keep me sane along the way, and make sure everything ran smoothly on the actual day! Our wedding day and the months leading up to it would not have been possible without Rachel being so on top of everything; because of that, my family and I got to relax and actually enjoy the time!!

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Hi, Whitney, thank you for this! We had such a fabulous time celebrating with you and Parsa. We wish every wedding came with a dessert table full of cannolis! Best wishes to you both!
    Jerry T. Married on 06/23/2018

superlative

Rachel is a delight, both personally and professionally. Her concern for everyone involved and constantly smiling face made our daughter's special day even better.
    Jerry Trescott
    Rachel Married on 06/23/2018
    Our wedding came together flawlessly thanks to Rachel and Meghan! There were details I had not even considered prior to my first meeting with Rachel that she already had options and solutions for which made planning easy and enjoyable from the first moments working with her! Rachel even helped me to find the wedding dress of my dreams and has connections to fantastic vendors and venues! On my and my husbands wedding day Rachel and Meghan made sure that every detail and person was in order it couldn’t have come together more beautifully! Meghan even helped teach our youngest participants under the age of 4 how to get down the aisle! We are forever grateful for the work you did leading up to and on our wedding day! Thank you both! With Love, The Maynard’s

Weddings By Rachel's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! it was truly an honor to celebrate with you, Brandon and your families as you started your married life together. We always love getting little ones down the aisle - it's what we do best!
    Mary Married on 09/22/2017
    Rachel was wonderful! We are from NC & Rachel helped us find the photographer, the minister, and the flowers. When the flower shop did not provide the flowers we wanted she called another shop & had the flowers we wanted held. And then drove us to the other shop.
    And she came early to Skinner Chapel and set up the flowers & candles for us. Our guest loved her -she was so welcoming & kind to everyone. We highly recommend Rachel & weddingbyrachel.
    Kimberly Married on 06/24/2017
    Rachel was a fabulous wedding coordinator. She was so organized and professional and I could not have asked for anyone better to be running the show on my wedding day. She has so much knowledge about the industry and knows all the details that are important on a wedding day. She was so nice and helpful and I would highly recommend her as a wedding planner!
    Adrienne Married on 01/07/2017

Rachel is capable, kind and highly recommended!

Rachel was recommended to us and we could not have been happier with her service! She is very helpful and responsive - has great referrals for flowers, cake, etc. and she took care of many things on the day of our wedding that were very helpful and thoughtful. She is kind and very capable!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 08/15/2015
    Choosing Rachel to be our Wedding Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. From our very first meeting, she patiently answered all of our questions and guided us through the details, quickly making wedding planning seem less daunting. Additionally, she was in touch with all of our vendors before the wedding, which was helpful to make sure we didn't miss any details. What we appreciated the most was that on the day of our wedding, she beautifully coordinated all of the behind the scenes details, leaving us to simply enjoy the day. Her passion for coordinating weddings and celebrating with her couples comes through in all that she does. By the end of the process, she felt like part of our family. We couldn't have made a better choice!