Fresh by CarryAnn

Mount Juliet, TN View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$151

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

• Heidi
    Heidi F. Married on 02/06/2022

You've found your florist!!

Just YES, YES, YES!!! CarryAnn was simply amazing in every way. She did my daughter's wedding on 06/26/2020, and everything she did was just perfect. Every arrangement was stunning - bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, altar/arch arrangement, cake flowers - literally every single arrangement was beyond beautiful. Our guests commented more on the stunning flowers than on anything else. The most wonderful added bonus to the most wonderful flowers is CarryAnn herself. She is calm, efficient, organized, and just the sweetest soul in the world. We loved everything about her and her business. I don't know when our second daughter will get married, but you better believe CarryAnn will be the first vendor we book. Do not look any further for a florist; you've found her!
    Alex B. Married on 10/24/2021

She’s the best!!!

As a wedding planner and recent bride myself, I can’t recommend CarryAnn enough! I always recommend her to my brides and even brought her to Florida for my wedding at the beach. She knocked it out of the park, it was everything I wanted it to be and more. She goes above and beyond for all her couples and is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely Breathtaking!

CarryAnn made our wedding far beyond what we could have ever imagined. Her work and artistry at our wedding was positively breathtaking. Her design was far far beyond my wildest dreams. Never did I think that the venue could look so absolutely stunning. She understood what we were looking for and created something more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. When I close my eyes or look at pictures from the day, it looks like a fairy tale. When I first saw my bouquet, I gasped because I was FLOORED with how exquisite the bouquet looked. Little did I know how the ceremony spot and barn would look. SO SO SO stunningly gorgeous.

For the past 2 years, Carry Ann helped us plan our special day with patience and attention. Planning with her was easy and fun and so low stress. We always said our floral meetings were our favorite. Everything was so well organized and executed so that we could just completely relax and enjoy. Everything far exceeded our expectations and it honestly still feels like a dream. The day was breathtaking.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vision In White Events Vision In White Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful flowers and great to work with. We recommend CarryAnn to any and all brides in need of a florist!

Details by Sarah Elizabeth Details by Sarah Elizabeth Wedding Planners

CarryAnn is fabulous! She works with brides to make sure their creative vision is achieved, while staying in their budget. From a professional perspective, she is always on time and a pleasure to collaborate with.

Rebecca's Wedding Cake Design Rebecca's Wedding Cake Design Wedding Cakes

CaryAnn does an exceptional job with every wedding we have ever had the pleasure of working with her on. The flowers are extremely fresh and always top quality. She is a pleasure to work with, and we always know we will have more than enough flowers to accent our cakes.

1410 Barrett Dr, Ashwood Station Business Park Mount Juliet, TN, 37122

by appointment only
Location of (Fresh by CarryAnn)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding