Fresh by CarryAnn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Heidi
    Heidi F. Getting married on 02/06/2022

You've found your florist!!

Just YES, YES, YES!!! CarryAnn was simply amazing in every way. She did my daughter's wedding on 06/26/2020, and everything she did was just perfect. Every arrangement was stunning - bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, altar/arch arrangement, cake flowers - literally every single arrangement was beyond beautiful. Our guests commented more on the stunning flowers than on anything else. The most wonderful added bonus to the most wonderful flowers is CarryAnn herself. She is calm, efficient, organized, and just the sweetest soul in the world. We loved everything about her and her business. I don't know when our second daughter will get married, but you better believe CarryAnn will be the first vendor we book. Do not look any further for a florist; you've found her!
    Melissa I. Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful!

CarryAnn is truly gifted at her craft and she is SO wonderful to work with. We had a phone call to talk about ideas and then she created a Pinterest board for me for inspiration and the final product exceeded my expectations. It was absolutely perfect. She is truly one of those special people in the world that is just kind and so easy to work with. She truly makes the world more beautiful!
    Ashley N. Married on 10/30/2020

This is your florist!

We LOVE Fresh by CarryAnn!!!

CarryAnn created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces and aisle decor for my wedding. She listened to me, understood what I wanted, and perfectly executed the vision. The sample bouquet for my bridal portraits, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, as well as the tablescapes for the reception and cocktail hour were on point! Everything was breathtakingly, jaw-dropping gorgeous!

Not only was her work so pretty and so lovely, CarryAnn is an absolute dear to work with. She was prepared, prompt, and totally sweet.

I would recommend her any day. Hire her!
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 09/13/2020

Simply Amazing!

Simply amazing! CarryAnn is wonderful — I honestly cannot say enough good things about my experience working with her. She is so sweet, kind, incredibly talented, & easy to work with. She brought my vision to life and helped give me the wedding of my dreams. I’ll let the photos speak for themselves. THANK YOU so much, CarryAnn! I couldn’t have imagined doing this without you!
  • Alison
    Alison S. Married on 09/12/2020

The Queen of All Things Floral

If CarryAnn happens to be available to work with you on your wedding day, a quick piece of advice: jump at the chance. We cannot say enough amazing things about her. Not only is she a beautiful human being inside & out, but she is an absolute MASTER of the craft. She is flexible, knowledgeable and more than willing to brainstorm different ideas at different price points. We loved our experience of having her as a part of our team, and we know any couple that has her on their wedding day will feel the exact same way!
    Amy R. Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing Florals, Amazing Service

My two best friends used CarryAnn for both their weddings and both told me that I shouldn’t bother looking at any other florists. They were absolutely right! CarryAnn did a phenomenal job bringing my vision for the wedding to life and making it even better! From my bouquet, to the center pieces, to the alter decor, everything was absolutely perfect! CarryAnn is extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and her pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Bria
    Bria C. Married on 11/02/2019

A little something extra...and then some!

In the absolute simplest terms, CarryAnn is an artist who loves her work—a trait which is manifested in her product and her work ethic. We had a simple courthouse wedding in March and asked CarryAnn to make a small sample bouquet for the occasion ahead of our formal ceremony in November. Not only did she NAIL. IT. she brought along a boutonnière for my husband as a kind (and generous) gesture. Unsurprisingly, her work at our November wedding and reception blew us away with its beauty, seasonality, and warmth. She could and should charge twice what she does for the personal touches and time investment she provides. Would/will work with her again!! THANK YOU, CARRYANN!!

(For the detail-oriented, we had ~120 guests, and CarryAnn did a total of six bouquets, eight + boutonnières (and more mini-bouts for our nephews), two corsages, two large aisle arrangements, a floral arch, and 16 centerpieces, plus assorted small arrangements, cake flowers, and candles throughout! Amateur photos posted— professional photos to follow)
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen E. Married on 09/14/2019

Could not have asked for a more amazing florist.

The best florist you can have for your wedding. Carry Ann was the sweetest and most amazing person and florist. She made everything exactly how we envisioned it and went above and beyond in every way. I could not recommend her enough.
    Lauren Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful Florist

We used Fresh by CarryAnn and worked with Jessica for our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful!! Everything just looked so beautiful and perfect and was exactly what I wanted and was envisioning. I showed Jessica some pictures of what I liked and wanted and she did the rest and did such a good job!! She helped me with ideas for centerpieces and was so sweet and I am so incredibly glad that we hired her. Everything was perfect and I could have never done it all without her. I would absolutely recommend using Fresh by CarryAnn for your flowers, you won't regret it!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Service/Wonderful Person!

CarryAnn came highly recommended from a couple of my other vendors. From the second I sat down with her, I knew my day would be in good hands and I had no need to explore other florist options. She is a professional at what she does and I left that first meting knowing she would rock it. She soon after sent me a vision board with everything I had loosely described to her (I definitely do not know flowers at all, but CaryAnn took my vision and perfectly made it a reality). She is extremely fairly priced and was so good about working within our budget and giving us multiple options with different price points for each piece. On the day of, everything was beautiful and perfect and I'd choose her again and again!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 05/11/2019

Fabulous!!

Fresh by CarryAnn is THE BEST!! CarryAnn understood my vision from the beginning and worked with me to find fabulous options within my budget. After meeting her for the first time, I knew that I could put all of my trust in her, and she did not disappoint!! CarrryAnn was also flexible and calming when I almost had to change some things around last minute!! She truly wants her brides and grooms to be happy!! My husband and I couldn't have picked a better florist for our big day, and we highly recommend her!!!
  • Tessa
    Tessa Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful work and great prices!

A friend recommended CarryAnn to me and I am so glad they did! She has really incredible prices and all of her work is stunning. I truly don’t think she could make a floral arrangement that isn’t gorgeous. Once I told her what style I was looking for, she creating several different detailed options for me in varying price ranges to really allow me to customize what I wanted for my wedding day. Everything turned out perfect and I couldn’t be happier with her service or her designs!
  • F
    Freyja Married on 04/20/2019

Most Amazing Florist Ever!

I couldn't ask for a more amazing florist. Carry Ann has beautiful taste and worked with my budget to make our wedding spectacular. She is super easy, fun, and low-drama to work with. She spent hours at our venue on the day of setting up first for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and then transforming our venue for dinner and dancing into a magical glowing candlelit space. It was so stunning, I was completely blown away. She also very kindly delivered our flowers to a hospice after the wedding, at my request. I was so grateful that she made it easy to share her beautiful work with people going through really difficult experiences. I can't recommend CarryAnn highly enough!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 10/27/2018

Just Beautiful

The flowers truly made the event! Carryann transformed the space and made it look so elegant and beautiful with her floral pieces. I told her all the bouquets and centerpieces were beyond expectations. When we met with her she said she tries to use flowers that are in season and has other tricks to keep cost down. You wouldn’t have known because these flowers were spectacular!! Highly recommend her for any event !!!
    Jamie Married on 08/02/2018
    I cannot begin to tell you how BEAUTIFUL your flowers were! I mean absolutely stunning. Walking into the reception area with all the floral arrangements on the tables just stopped me in my tracks. I literally sat down at one of the guest tables just to get a better look! Carry Ann was a dream to work with from start to finish. Not only did she arrive before lunch to set up for our 5 p.m. wedding, she was also there at 10 p.m. to hand out sparklers to the guests for our exit!
    Kate Married on 06/16/2018
    Wow! We were blown away by the flowers! CarryAnn and Jessica did an outstanding job in creating the perfect wedding. We told her our ideas and she right on target. Most of the work was done in house but three big pieces were created on site! Thank you ladies for the incredible job you did to make our wedding so special.
    Jodi Married on 06/16/2018
    I'm writing this as a post and as a review so I can share some pictures of Carryann's beautiful work from our wedding day. These are just a couple photos that were snapped by our guests. We can't wait to see the official pictures because her work is sure to look amazing.

We decided to go with Fresh Weddings by Carryann after seeing her work a few times before. It is always beautiful and she does such a wonderful job working with her clients.

From our first consultation to the day of our wedding, Carryann was so easy to work with. We especially loved that she takes the time to meet with you and learn what your vision is for the wedding. She really understood our look for the day and it was perfectly planned and prepared. A large number of compliments we received from the wedding were about the florals. My favorite was, of course, my bridal bouquet. It was the right size for me, mix of colors, and blooms that matched our color scheme perfectly. Another favorite was the flower crown. I wanted a very simple flower crown and she really delivered on this piece. It was simple, yet still incorporated small pieces that were also used in the bridal bouquet. It was so beautiful.

One thing that you must know about Carryann is that when she shows up to provide her services, she really delivers! She works so hard and pitches in wherever she can to make your day come alive. I had the pleasure of witnessing this at my own wedding and at another wedding she worked on. Overall, we are so happy that we chose to give her our business and she will be the first person we call for any future services. Thank you Carryann!!!!!
    Lauren Married on 11/11/2017
    CarryAnn was a joy to work with for our wedding! She completely understood the look my husband and I were going for despite me not knowing a thing about flowers or how to describe them haha! Countless guests told us that the flowers/decor were some of the best they've ever seen at a wedding and we completely agreed!! Our wedding looked like a fairytale thanks to sweet CarryAnn!
    Lesley Married on 10/21/2017
    CarryAnn did my wedding back in October. She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. My flowers turned out every more magical than I expected. We had a really big wedding and she handled everything beautifully. She delivered flowers to the groom and bride parties that morning. She set up at the church and then headed to the venue. I had absolutely nothing to be stress or worried about. Her work is impeccable and I HIGHLY recommend her. She is super sweet and accommodating of your budget and isn't pushy. I will use her again for all of my flower needs!
    Chelsey Married on 10/07/2017
    CarryAnn was AMAZING! I searched for florists with great reviews and great prices and found Fresh Weddings by CarryAnn. We had a consultation at her home office and she was so personal. We pulled up my "pinterest inspiration" board and talked through what we wanted for our wedding. CarryAnn NAILED IT. I am still so obsessed with what she put together for us. She was realistic and creative with the pricing guide for us and gave us a few options to chose from using different flowers and the prices the arrangements/bouquets would be. She was incredible. I am so thankful we found her and I recommend her to every bride searching in the Nashville area.
    Leigh Married on 07/01/2017
    We were totally happy with Freshbycarryann florist. She gave us ways to save money, was pleasant to work with, and did a great job with our flower.
    Audrey Married on 06/24/2017
    Jessica at CarryAnn was great to work with. Her quote was detailed and she quickly answered all my questions and requests for changes. The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous and I was thrilled with how they looked and the bouquets. I loved my bride bouquet and Jessica captured the feel I was going for perfectly. Jessica was very professional throughout the ceremony making sure the flowers were in place and the wedding party's bouquets were held correctly. CarryAnn and Jessica provide great value in the flowers and are very reasonable. I highly recommend Fresh Weddings by CarryAnn and Jessica!
  • Shana
    Shana Married on 10/22/2016
    Jessica was AMAZING! I had no idea about flowers or what I wanted. I knew I loved Peonies and did not want a lot of "greens" in my arrangements. I wanted the overall feel to be glam, elegant, and chic. Jessica created the most amazing bouquet EVER! I love love LOVED it! She was very sweet and accommodating. I did not want a ton of flowers for my ceremony and reception, but Jessica created 4 beautiful arrangements for the altar, that we used for the reception, 3 bouquets, corsages for the mother of the bride and hostess, and petals for the flower girl. For the centerpieces she created a very romantic candle arrangement. It was everything I imagined. After visiting and consulting with 3 other florist, Fresh by CarryAnn was hands down the best! Price, flexibility, and a passion for creating memories. Trust me, you will not gone wrong with them!
    Jane Married on 11/21/2015
    Fresh Weddings by CarryAnn...THANK YOU for providing the BEAUTIFUL flowers for Anne and Rob's wedding!!! We especially appreciated your talented and personable Floral Designer, Jessica Frame. She represented herself and your floral business with outstanding professionalism. This was a destination wedding and we put ourselves in the hands of people we knew only through websites and emails...you and your staff were so kind, so understanding, and EXCEPTIONAL at complimenting our daughter's dream wedding with beauty and style!
    Michelle Married on 08/15/2015
    CarryAnn and Jessica are absolutely fantastic! The flowers were gorgeous and spot on, matching our decor perfectly! CarryAnn helped with many, many, many other things! So many, I can't even count! She is, hands down, the best florist and wedding planner in the world! She knows her stuff and keeps a strict timeline to the T! She is great with planning and executing any task at hand! She communicates easily and always in the most calming manner! CarryAnn, you are one of the sweetest, cutest, and most kind person I've ever met! I can't thank you enough for all you did for our wedding day! Without you, it wouldn't have been the most wonderfully amazing, better than perfect day! <3