Fresh by CarryAnn Reviews

Fresh by CarryAnn 4
Fresh by CarryAnn 5
  • Bria

Bria Chambers · Married on 11/02/2019

A little something extra...and then some!

In the absolute simplest terms, CarryAnn is an artist who loves her work—a trait which is manifested in her product and her work ethic. We had a simple courthouse wedding in March and asked CarryAnn to make a small sample bouquet for the occasion ahead of our formal ceremony in November. Not only did she NAIL. IT. she brought along a boutonnière for my husband as a kind (and generous) gesture. Unsurprisingly, her work at our November wedding and reception blew us away with its beauty, seasonality, and warmth. She could and should charge twice what she does for the personal touches and time investment she provides. Would/will work with her again!! THANK YOU, CARRYANN!!

(For the detail-oriented, we had ~120 guests, and CarryAnn did a total of six bouquets, eight + boutonnières (and more mini-bouts for our nephews), two corsages, two large aisle arrangements, a floral arch, and 16 centerpieces, plus assorted small arrangements, cake flowers, and candles throughout! Amateur photos posted— professional photos to follow)

Fresh by CarryAnn 6
    Fresh by CarryAnn 7
    Fresh by CarryAnn 8
    Fresh by CarryAnn 9
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Evins · Married on 09/14/2019

Could not have asked for a more amazing florist.

The best florist you can have for your wedding. Carry Ann was the sweetest and most amazing person and florist. She made everything exactly how we envisioned it and went above and beyond in every way. I could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful Florist

We used Fresh by CarryAnn and worked with Jessica for our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful!! Everything just looked so beautiful and perfect and was exactly what I wanted and was envisioning. I showed Jessica some pictures of what I liked and wanted and she did the rest and did such a good job!! She helped me with ideas for centerpieces and was so sweet and I am so incredibly glad that we hired her. Everything was perfect and I could have never done it all without her. I would absolutely recommend using Fresh by CarryAnn for your flowers, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Service/Wonderful Person!

CarryAnn came highly recommended from a couple of my other vendors. From the second I sat down with her, I knew my day would be in good hands and I had no need to explore other florist options. She is a professional at what she does and I left that first meting knowing she would rock it. She soon after sent me a vision board with everything I had loosely described to her (I definitely do not know flowers at all, but CaryAnn took my vision and perfectly made it a reality). She is extremely fairly priced and was so good about working within our budget and giving us multiple options with different price points for each piece. On the day of, everything was beautiful and perfect and I'd choose her again and again!

Fresh by CarryAnn 10
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/11/2019

Fabulous!!

Fresh by CarryAnn is THE BEST!! CarryAnn understood my vision from the beginning and worked with me to find fabulous options within my budget. After meeting her for the first time, I knew that I could put all of my trust in her, and she did not disappoint!! CarrryAnn was also flexible and calming when I almost had to change some things around last minute!! She truly wants her brides and grooms to be happy!! My husband and I couldn't have picked a better florist for our big day, and we highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful work and great prices!

A friend recommended CarryAnn to me and I am so glad they did! She has really incredible prices and all of her work is stunning. I truly don’t think she could make a floral arrangement that isn’t gorgeous. Once I told her what style I was looking for, she creating several different detailed options for me in varying price ranges to really allow me to customize what I wanted for my wedding day. Everything turned out perfect and I couldn’t be happier with her service or her designs!

Fresh by CarryAnn 18
    Fresh by CarryAnn 19
    Sent on 05/04/2019
  • F

Freyja · Married on 04/20/2019

Most Amazing Florist Ever!

I couldn't ask for a more amazing florist. Carry Ann has beautiful taste and worked with my budget to make our wedding spectacular. She is super easy, fun, and low-drama to work with. She spent hours at our venue on the day of setting up first for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and then transforming our venue for dinner and dancing into a magical glowing candlelit space. It was so stunning, I was completely blown away. She also very kindly delivered our flowers to a hospice after the wedding, at my request. I was so grateful that she made it easy to share her beautiful work with people going through really difficult experiences. I can't recommend CarryAnn highly enough!

Fresh by CarryAnn 20
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

Just Beautiful

The flowers truly made the event! Carryann transformed the space and made it look so elegant and beautiful with her floral pieces. I told her all the bouquets and centerpieces were beyond expectations. When we met with her she said she tries to use flowers that are in season and has other tricks to keep cost down. You wouldn’t have known because these flowers were spectacular!! Highly recommend her for any event !!!

Fresh by CarryAnn 27
    Fresh by CarryAnn 28
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/02/2018

I cannot begin to tell you how BEAUTIFUL your flowers were! I mean absolutely stunning. Walking into the reception area with all the floral arrangements on the tables just stopped me in my tracks. I literally sat down at one of the guest tables just to get a better look! Carry Ann was a dream to work with from start to finish. Not only did she arrive before lunch to set up for our 5 p.m. wedding, she was also there at 10 p.m. to hand out sparklers to the guests for our exit!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kate · Married on 06/16/2018

Wow! We were blown away by the flowers! CarryAnn and Jessica did an outstanding job in creating the perfect wedding. We told her our ideas and she right on target. Most of the work was done in house but three big pieces were created on site! Thank you ladies for the incredible job you did to make our wedding so special.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jodi · Married on 06/16/2018

I'm writing this as a post and as a review so I can share some pictures of Carryann's beautiful work from our wedding day. These are just a couple photos that were snapped by our guests. We can't wait to see the official pictures because her work is sure to look amazing.

We decided to go with Fresh Weddings by Carryann after seeing her work a few times before. It is always beautiful and she does such a wonderful job working with her clients.

From our first consultation to the day of our wedding, Carryann was so easy to work with. We especially loved that she takes the time to meet with you and learn what your vision is for the wedding. She really understood our look for the day and it was perfectly planned and prepared. A large number of compliments we received from the wedding were about the florals. My favorite was, of course, my bridal bouquet. It was the right size for me, mix of colors, and blooms that matched our color scheme perfectly. Another favorite was the flower crown. I wanted a very simple flower crown and she really delivered on this piece. It was simple, yet still incorporated small pieces that were also used in the bridal bouquet. It was so beautiful.

One thing that you must know about Carryann is that when she shows up to provide her services, she really delivers! She works so hard and pitches in wherever she can to make your day come alive. I had the pleasure of witnessing this at my own wedding and at another wedding she worked on. Overall, we are so happy that we chose to give her our business and she will be the first person we call for any future services. Thank you Carryann!!!!!

Fresh by CarryAnn 29
    Fresh by CarryAnn 36
    Fresh by CarryAnn 37
    Sent on 07/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

CarryAnn was a joy to work with for our wedding! She completely understood the look my husband and I were going for despite me not knowing a thing about flowers or how to describe them haha! Countless guests told us that the flowers/decor were some of the best they've ever seen at a wedding and we completely agreed!! Our wedding looked like a fairytale thanks to sweet CarryAnn!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Lesley · Married on 10/21/2017

CarryAnn did my wedding back in October. She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. My flowers turned out every more magical than I expected. We had a really big wedding and she handled everything beautifully. She delivered flowers to the groom and bride parties that morning. She set up at the church and then headed to the venue. I had absolutely nothing to be stress or worried about. Her work is impeccable and I HIGHLY recommend her. She is super sweet and accommodating of your budget and isn't pushy. I will use her again for all of my flower needs!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Chelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

CarryAnn was AMAZING! I searched for florists with great reviews and great prices and found Fresh Weddings by CarryAnn. We had a consultation at her home office and she was so personal. We pulled up my "pinterest inspiration" board and talked through what we wanted for our wedding. CarryAnn NAILED IT. I am still so obsessed with what she put together for us. She was realistic and creative with the pricing guide for us and gave us a few options to chose from using different flowers and the prices the arrangements/bouquets would be. She was incredible. I am so thankful we found her and I recommend her to every bride searching in the Nashville area.

Fresh by CarryAnn 38
    Fresh by CarryAnn 43
    Fresh by CarryAnn 44
    Sent on 05/16/2018

Leigh · Married on 07/01/2017

We were totally happy with Freshbycarryann florist. She gave us ways to save money, was pleasant to work with, and did a great job with our flower.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/24/2017

Jessica at CarryAnn was great to work with. Her quote was detailed and she quickly answered all my questions and requests for changes. The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous and I was thrilled with how they looked and the bouquets. I loved my bride bouquet and Jessica captured the feel I was going for perfectly. Jessica was very professional throughout the ceremony making sure the flowers were in place and the wedding party's bouquets were held correctly. CarryAnn and Jessica provide great value in the flowers and are very reasonable. I highly recommend Fresh Weddings by CarryAnn and Jessica!

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica was AMAZING! I had no idea about flowers or what I wanted. I knew I loved Peonies and did not want a lot of "greens" in my arrangements. I wanted the overall feel to be glam, elegant, and chic. Jessica created the most amazing bouquet EVER! I love love LOVED it! She was very sweet and accommodating. I did not want a ton of flowers for my ceremony and reception, but Jessica created 4 beautiful arrangements for the altar, that we used for the reception, 3 bouquets, corsages for the mother of the bride and hostess, and petals for the flower girl. For the centerpieces she created a very romantic candle arrangement. It was everything I imagined. After visiting and consulting with 3 other florist, Fresh by CarryAnn was hands down the best! Price, flexibility, and a passion for creating memories. Trust me, you will not gone wrong with them!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jane · Married on 11/21/2015

Fresh Weddings by CarryAnn...THANK YOU for providing the BEAUTIFUL flowers for Anne and Rob's wedding!!! We especially appreciated your talented and personable Floral Designer, Jessica Frame. She represented herself and your floral business with outstanding professionalism. This was a destination wedding and we put ourselves in the hands of people we knew only through websites and emails...you and your staff were so kind, so understanding, and EXCEPTIONAL at complimenting our daughter's dream wedding with beauty and style!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2015

CarryAnn and Jessica are absolutely fantastic! The flowers were gorgeous and spot on, matching our decor perfectly! CarryAnn helped with many, many, many other things! So many, I can't even count! She is, hands down, the best florist and wedding planner in the world! She knows her stuff and keeps a strict timeline to the T! She is great with planning and executing any task at hand! She communicates easily and always in the most calming manner! CarryAnn, you are one of the sweetest, cutest, and most kind person I've ever met! I can't thank you enough for all you did for our wedding day! Without you, it wouldn't have been the most wonderfully amazing, better than perfect day! <3

Sent on 08/20/2015

Kelley · Married on 05/02/2015

Fresh by CarryAnn is amazing! Jessica designed and put together all of our wedding floral arrangements, and they were all incredibly beautiful! Honestly, they came out even better than I imagined, and I was floored! Many guests commented on how beautiful they were, and we had no problem finding people to take flower arrangements home at the end of the night. I was also probably the worst bride to deal with because I had no idea what I wanted! I sent Jessica a bunch of photos of things I liked, and then she put together some ideas that would fit within my budget. If you are worried about staying in budget, definitely contact Fresh by CarryAnn because they are SO flexible! They offered me two different proposals with things at different prices, and I could mix and match things however I wanted! I also had some changes a couple of weeks before the wedding, and they were happy to accommodate those as well! Additionally, Jessica kept everything really stress-free on the wedding day even when our reception venue wasn't quite ready on time for her to set up. With their stunning arrangements, responsiveness, reasonable prices, and flexibility, I would definitely recommend Fresh by CarryAnn, and specifically Jessica, to everyone!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Colleen · Married on 04/18/2015

CarryAnn was amazing! I was so very lucky call and speak with CarryAnn when I did because she such a busy lady and was booking up her weekends at a fast rate. I had an idea of mixing sunflowers and hydrangeas together & she took it to the next level! I spoke with her over the phone and through email various times and she was consistent in her replies and willingness to work with me.
    Her pricing can NOT be beat. No only did she gorgeously make my bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 5 groomsmen boutonnieres, MOB & MOG corsages, FOB & FOG boutonnieres, 4 grandparent corsages/boutonnieres, ring barer boutonniere and flower girl loose petals, plus 40 medium loose sunflowers for centerpieces - she did it for half the price two other local florists quoted me!! AND she delivered all of that on the day of for a $25 delivery fee!
    I will never use any another florist in Wilson County again. She is truly a class act and knows her flowers!

Sent on 05/15/2015

CarryAnn and Jessica were both so help and amazing!!!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Leigh Ann · Married on 11/15/2014

I can't say enough about the beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. Very responsive from day one. I had several changes and additions and CarryAnn and Jessica were there to see them through.

Sent on 11/16/2014

We used Fresh by CarryAnn for our entire wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful display of flowers! CarryAnn created flower arrangements for the church, centerpieces for the reception, and did all of the bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages for the entire wedding party. I showed her pictures of arrangements that I liked and told her the colors of my wedding, and she created absolutely stunning arrangements that I would have never imagined! She definitely has an eye for what flowers and colors go well together, and she adds her own twist to where the arrangements come out so unique and exquisite. I highly recommend this vendor for any flower arrangement!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jessica did a fabulous job! She was so helpful and accessible! She took the time to contact me multiple times throughout the months leading up to the wedding, just to check in and make sure everything was going well! No details were left unchecked. I would definitely recommend Jessica with Fresh by CarryAnn!!

Sent on 04/14/2015