Signature Weddings by Candice

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Candice enabled me, the mother of the bride, to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding day! Candice is organized, professional, experienced & unflappable! She coordinated the last two months of our planning and added her signature special touch to make it a wedding that reflected the wishes of the bride and groom. Attuned to body language, she calmed last minute nerves of several on the wedding day and somehow managed to get two year old twin flower girls to walk down the aisle in perfect unison. As inevitable challenges arose, she handled each situation in a calm manner. I cannot say enough about this lady! Before hiring her, I wondered if it would be worth the money, however, she became the best value of all the money spent. She had great advice on which items to spend money on and which were not important; she also provided a wealth of information & vendors. There was not one question she could not answer! Look no further for a wedding planner!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

If you are thinking about whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator.. DO IT! But only if it is Candice!
We cannot thank Candice enough for all of the hard work and dedication that created the wedding of our dreams! She was there for us any time we needed her (even on late Friday nights!) and not only did she make the day go off without a hitch, but made the planning process do-able and enjoyable. She was so helpful with questions, ideas, holding our hands, communicating with vendors and organizing everything! Throughout the year-long planning process we could not stop raving about what a great job Candice was doing and the amazing vendors that we met through her. It is a little over two months past our wedding and Candice is still following up with us. She truly is all about making the Bride and Groom happy! We could not have done it without her and we would highly recommend Candice to anyone and everyone she truly went above and beyond what we expected.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Candice is amazing! She is extremely organized and keeps you on your toes with reminders about what needs to be done and when. If we ever had a question, we would just call, email or text Candice and she was quick to respond. She also set up meetings with our vendors and attended them to make sure nothing was left out of the planning. On the day of the wedding, Candice coordinated all deliveries/set up and everything behind the scenes. She was always on top of everything! Needless to say, Candice is extremely easy to work with and a very talented wedding planner!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is fabulous! We could not have done it without her. She helped us plan EVERYTHING! She was such a lifesaver. She gave us great advice, pointed us in the right direction and was always there to help. We are very busy professionals with not a lot of time and our wedding went perfectly because of her. I would recommend her to the busiest and most detailed of brides. She is awesome!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is great! She is extremely organized and knows just what to do and when to do it! She was the glue that put my wedding day together. Everything on my wedding day went smoothly and I owe that to Candice! I would definitely recommend her to a friend looking for an organized, professional, and extremely nice person to coordinate their special day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is absolutely amazing!! I had no worries all day as she took care of everything and every detail. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Candace with Elegant Occasions of Canton to help with my recent wedding. Candace is a such a pro and everything was seamless. She handled every tiny detail which made my wedding day such a pleasure. I would recommend Candace for any size event or wedding, she is fabulos.

Debbie Schwartz

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice was our event planner and was amazing from start to finish. Every time I was worried or stressed about anything, she always advised me not to worry and she would take care of everything, and that she did! She was very patient with me and all of my changes, especially near the end. I love the fact that she reminded me of the "little things" that needed to get finished, things that we so easily forget. She attended vendor meetings with me, which put me at ease, because I didn't always know what questions to ask, or how to answer their questions. Another big thing for me was that she thoroughly went over my contracts, and saved me a lot of money and also saved me from a bad vendor by looking over his contract. She was always there when I needed her, and quickly responded to emails. I honestly don't know what I would've done without her. With her organization and expertise, she made our vision of our dream wedding come to life. I would highly recommend Candice for you special day, she is the best of the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is an awesome planner! She's very detailed oriented and organized. I honestly couldn't have done it without her and a few others:) Also this is her passion not just a job and her work shows it hands down. I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married. My day was perfect!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice Gurr of Elegant Occasions was a blessing. She was always on top of everything, very organized, professional and caring about our wedding planning. My husband and I believe we made the best choice by picking her to plan our special day! And after all our wedding was amazing, details where perfect!!! If I had to do it again lol, I would pick her again ;0)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice of Elegant Occasions was wonderful. She did a beautiful and great job for us for our son's and new daughter's wedding. I couldn't have been more pleaseed with everything. The wedding and reception were wonderful and were coordinated perfectly, nothing went wrong at all! Would definitely recommend her to anyone planing a wedding or a big party, she is great and dedicated to her work.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice was my wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. I was completely stressed out, working a full time job and trying to plan a wedding for 300 guests at a private location. My MIL found Candice, and she was the answer to all of our prayers! She kept me right on track, and made the whole process fun and stress-free. She reminded me of all the "small things" I wouldn't have even thought about. My only regret is that we didn't find her sooner! Candice is very professional and definitely gets the job done, but I felt like I had gained a new friend at the same time. She was a true saving grace to our family, and I will forever sing her praises!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

She was wonderful! Everything that I wanted and more!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice was wonderful and a great help for our reception. She took all the stress away from us and handled everything without any complaints or negativity. She was friendly and helpful, and without her I do not think our reception would have turned out nearly as beautiful or fun. Thank you Candice for EVERYTHING!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Candice is amazing. She is organized, creative, and sympathetic. I have already recommended her to several friends.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

A pleasure to work with and took so much strain off of me! Stood up to my family and his for our best interest and worked so hard to give us the perfect, stress-free day! Thanks!