Signature Weddings by Candice

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I met Candice at a bridal show in Atlanta and can't even imagine what my wedding would have been like if it weren't for her. Candice is extremely professional, knowledgeable, kind, and patient. She is a true expert in the industry. From the very beginning she recommended excellent vendors and helped make my cross-country wedding planning less stressful. I am a terrible procrastinator and Candice gave me the extra (courteous) push to keep the planning moving. She has the answer for any question/concern that you throw at her - and for those that you never saw coming. She even came over to my parents house to pick up a car full of goody bags, sparklers, etc. a few days before the wedding to drop off at our venue so that my mom wouldn't have to. Now that all of the wedding planning is over, I'm grateful that I listened to everyone who said that having a wedding planner is essential and ends up saving you money and a whole lot of stress in the long run. Candice is the best woman for the job!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice was a true blessing to work with! She exceeded all of our expectations. She was alway there no matter the time or place. For me, planning my wedding became overwhelming at times dealing with future in laws and all of the little details, being a planner that I am but Candice was with me every step of the way and it was wonderful. Through the whole wedding she was always by my side. My feet where killing me and she went all the way to the room I got ready in and grabbed me some flip flops. Its the little things that count. Candice helped me find our amazing vendors! I would highly recommend Candice and her team to anyone! Once Candice is in your life she is always in your life and I wouldn't want to have it any other way!

Thank you Candice for everything! Stuart and I where so happy with everything you did for us! You made our day more then we ever imagined!
-Mr. & Mrs. Pease

1 person found this review helpful

Having Candice as my day of planner was the best gift I had for the wedding. She became involved approximately 2-3 months before the wedding and took off soaring! Candice is the perfect mix of type A get things done and fun personality. She at no point became over bearing but just handle things without me asking or even thinking of something to take care of. For my wedding in particular, the venue was a blank canvas, and I had to get a vendor for everything. She had blue prints for all of them, kept in contact with all vendors on a regular basis and organized them all perfectly. Both parents of the wedding party just feel in love with Candice. She made everyone feel so important, appreciated, and taken care of. Candice and her team are kind, efficient, and a joy to work with.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice was a life saver! Not only did she work within our budget, but she went above and beyond to make sure the wedding day went as smooth as it could. My matron of honor had a zipper-fiasco right before the bridal party was supposed to walk out, and she could not get her zipper up, and Candice calmly started working on it and got it zipped! Its these kind of things that makes having a wedding planner like her there TOTALLY worth its weight in gold. She is a rockstar and you will be more than taken care of. She knows her stuff and is quick to respond. I planned my wedding in Atlanta from Los Angeles where I live, and she was able to get right back to me via email and worked well with the time-difference. 5 stars from this bride!!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I live in Los Angeles but chose to have our wedding in Atlanta. As you can imagine, planning a wedding from across the country was proving to be incredibly difficult. That's when we made the decision to use a wedding planner -- and it was without a doubt the best decision we could've made.

We read tons of reviews and narrowed it down to three planners. From our very first call I knew Candice was the one. She had tons of great input on everything from budgets and food to decor and wedding favors. She is incredibly organized and has great relationships with tons of vendors around town (meaning she can save you $$$ when no one else can!)

Every bride hopes that her special day goes off without a hitch, but some things just can't be planned. These are the moments when experience, level-headedness, creativity and professionalism are most important. Candice demonstrated each of these qualities from the beginning to the end.

When someone is as talented as Candice, they're sure to be in high-demand, but the best illustration of the quality of her services came down to this -- no matter how busy she was, she always made us feel like we were #1.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice enabled me, the mother of the bride, to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding day! Candice is organized, professional, experienced & unflappable! She coordinated the last two months of our planning and added her signature special touch to make it a wedding that reflected the wishes of the bride and groom. Attuned to body language, she calmed last minute nerves of several on the wedding day and somehow managed to get two year old twin flower girls to walk down the aisle in perfect unison. As inevitable challenges arose, she handled each situation in a calm manner. I cannot say enough about this lady! Before hiring her, I wondered if it would be worth the money, however, she became the best value of all the money spent. She had great advice on which items to spend money on and which were not important; she also provided a wealth of information & vendors. There was not one question she could not answer! Look no further for a wedding planner!

1+ year ago

If you are thinking about whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator.. DO IT! But only if it is Candice!
We cannot thank Candice enough for all of the hard work and dedication that created the wedding of our dreams! She was there for us any time we needed her (even on late Friday nights!) and not only did she make the day go off without a hitch, but made the planning process do-able and enjoyable. She was so helpful with questions, ideas, holding our hands, communicating with vendors and organizing everything! Throughout the year-long planning process we could not stop raving about what a great job Candice was doing and the amazing vendors that we met through her. It is a little over two months past our wedding and Candice is still following up with us. She truly is all about making the Bride and Groom happy! We could not have done it without her and we would highly recommend Candice to anyone and everyone she truly went above and beyond what we expected.

1 Review
2+ years ago

Candice is amazing! She is extremely organized and keeps you on your toes with reminders about what needs to be done and when. If we ever had a question, we would just call, email or text Candice and she was quick to respond. She also set up meetings with our vendors and attended them to make sure nothing was left out of the planning. On the day of the wedding, Candice coordinated all deliveries/set up and everything behind the scenes. She was always on top of everything! Needless to say, Candice is extremely easy to work with and a very talented wedding planner!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is fabulous! We could not have done it without her. She helped us plan EVERYTHING! She was such a lifesaver. She gave us great advice, pointed us in the right direction and was always there to help. We are very busy professionals with not a lot of time and our wedding went perfectly because of her. I would recommend her to the busiest and most detailed of brides. She is awesome!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is great! She is extremely organized and knows just what to do and when to do it! She was the glue that put my wedding day together. Everything on my wedding day went smoothly and I owe that to Candice! I would definitely recommend her to a friend looking for an organized, professional, and extremely nice person to coordinate their special day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is absolutely amazing!! I had no worries all day as she took care of everything and every detail. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Candace with Elegant Occasions of Canton to help with my recent wedding. Candace is a such a pro and everything was seamless. She handled every tiny detail which made my wedding day such a pleasure. I would recommend Candace for any size event or wedding, she is fabulos.

Debbie Schwartz

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice was our event planner and was amazing from start to finish. Every time I was worried or stressed about anything, she always advised me not to worry and she would take care of everything, and that she did! She was very patient with me and all of my changes, especially near the end. I love the fact that she reminded me of the "little things" that needed to get finished, things that we so easily forget. She attended vendor meetings with me, which put me at ease, because I didn't always know what questions to ask, or how to answer their questions. Another big thing for me was that she thoroughly went over my contracts, and saved me a lot of money and also saved me from a bad vendor by looking over his contract. She was always there when I needed her, and quickly responded to emails. I honestly don't know what I would've done without her. With her organization and expertise, she made our vision of our dream wedding come to life. I would highly recommend Candice for you special day, she is the best of the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice is an awesome planner! She's very detailed oriented and organized. I honestly couldn't have done it without her and a few others:) Also this is her passion not just a job and her work shows it hands down. I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married. My day was perfect!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice Gurr of Elegant Occasions was a blessing. She was always on top of everything, very organized, professional and caring about our wedding planning. My husband and I believe we made the best choice by picking her to plan our special day! And after all our wedding was amazing, details where perfect!!! If I had to do it again lol, I would pick her again ;0)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Candice of Elegant Occasions was wonderful. She did a beautiful and great job for us for our son's and new daughter's wedding. I couldn't have been more pleaseed with everything. The wedding and reception were wonderful and were coordinated perfectly, nothing went wrong at all! Would definitely recommend her to anyone planing a wedding or a big party, she is great and dedicated to her work.