Sarasota Brides & Formalwear

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

After a horrible experience at David's Bridal in Tampa, FL, where the consultant tried to force me to buy an awful dress for a great bargain which I refused. I made an appointment with Sarasota Brides and the experience unbelievable. My consultant Carol was so wonderful to work with. I am a plus size girl and it has be difficult to find a dress that is perfect for my body type. Carol picked out some great choices and I had so my options to choose from. By the end of my appointment I selected a gown and received a great discount. My experience with this store was fantastic. They were polite, informative, and professional to me and my family. Thank you Sarasota Brides.

Hannah
12/31/2015

The ladies at Sarasota Brides were positive and a joy to work with! They made the experience easy and so much fun. They listened carefully to what I had to say and made sure I walked away with exactly what I wanted! So so so happy with my experience and gorgeous dress!

Kristin
12/20/2015

I did not expect to find let alone buy my wedding dress on my first time shopping, but Christine helped me find the dress of my dreams, she said I would just "know" the second I put it on and she was right!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! It was my pleasure to have worked with you! Please come back for anything else you may need. We are here to make this the best experience. Again, thank you so much and I hope to see you soon.
- Christine :)

[Private]

I set an appointment to find the most perfect dress for my big day. Sarasota Brides had a huge assortment of styles to choose from. My sales associate was extremely helpful, kind, knowledgeable, and patient. It was a wonderful and memorable day and my dress is perfect!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure to have worked with you. Please come back for anything else you may need for your special day, we are here to help in any way we can. We look forward to seeing you soon!

[Private]

I'm not the type of bride that wants to try on numerous dresses and spend all day playing dress up. Sarasota brides was great because they offered a variety of styles yet it wasn't overwhelming. The selections were organized an easy to search through. They staff was helpful and friendly. I enjoyed the more intimate setting as opposed to a larger more commercial store. Although I was torn between two amazing gowns here, I did find my perfect dress:)

[Private]

Had a wonderful experience. My consultant was so kind, experienced and patient. I found the dress I've dreamed about! We also took care of bridesmaids and my mother's gown on the same visit. I will be going back for tuxes as well. I highly recommend Sarasota Brides to anyone looking for the dress of their dreams and the experience to go with it!

Recently Married

They were very helpful and flexible with trying on gowns. Rather than picking one or two at a time, we were able to pick out all that I liked and try them on back to back. There was no pressure to buy and I ended up getting a great deal on a beautiful dress.

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure to have worked with you. We look forward to helping you find your bridesmaids and mother's dresses as well as tuxedos. We want you to have a wonderful experience for all your bridal needs!!!

Nicole
06/20/2015

Carol Caligiuri was extremely helpful and very sweet. She took any dresses I liked back for me to try on, and also picked a head piece and vail that go great with the dress I purchased. She was also honest and helpful with what style was the best for my body type. I loved my experience at Sarasota Brides and Formalwear.

Nicole,
It was our pleasure to have met and worked with you to help you find the dress of your dreams. Thank you for a wonderful review of our bridal shop and our consultant Carol. We look forward to seeing you in the future to help you with the rest of your bridal needs.

Stephanie
06/20/2015

Christine was very helpful and excellent to work with and I felt very comfortable trying on wedding dresses. I'm so happy with my experience and the dress that I found!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Stephanie, Thank you for your kind words. It was totally my pleasure to have worked with you. Please come back to see me for anything else I can help you with. Sincerely, Christine

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Sarasota Brides finding my wedding gown! Maddie was such a wonderful help in picking out my dress, and I got a great price for an amazing gown. I would highly recommend going to Sarasota Brides!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the great review Deborah! It was so wonderful helping you find a wedding gown that you love. You were great to work with and made my job so enjoyable!
Thanks again, Madi

Recently Married

Sarasota Brides and Formalwear is amazing! They were very flexible with time, they answered all my questions and let allowed me to feel like a bride already! Best experience ever! Highly recommend this store!!

Recently Married

Sarasota Brides provides amazing service and dedicates as much time as you need to find the perfect dress. I walked in and bought my wedding gown on the first day; we narrowed down dresses until we found exactly what I was looking for. They also are open to making slight changes in the dress to fit your liking, and walk you through the alterations process. Great prices for great value, would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Attentive helpful and had the perfect dress for an island wedding!

Recently Married

Very helpful and friendly staff. I will definitely be going back to purchase my bridesmaids dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I already had my dress picked that I wanted they just had it in the color I wanted after I found my dress and veil. We sat down and talked about my colors and the tuxes for my groom to be and my groomsmen and Kristy was flawless she made everything perfect!

Lisa
03/15/2015

They were very helpful and friendly on helping me find the perfect dress on a time crunch and limited budget