Sarasota Brides & Formalwear

Value
Flexibility
Kristin
12/20/2015

I did not expect to find let alone buy my wedding dress on my first time shopping, but Christine helped me find the dress of my dreams, she said I would just "know" the second I put it on and she was right!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! It was my pleasure to have worked with you! Please come back for anything else you may need. We are here to make this the best experience. Again, thank you so much and I hope to see you soon.
- Christine :)

[Private]

Had a wonderful experience. My consultant was so kind, experienced and patient. I found the dress I've dreamed about! We also took care of bridesmaids and my mother's gown on the same visit. I will be going back for tuxes as well. I highly recommend Sarasota Brides to anyone looking for the dress of their dreams and the experience to go with it!

Nicole
06/20/2015

Carol Caligiuri was extremely helpful and very sweet. She took any dresses I liked back for me to try on, and also picked a head piece and vail that go great with the dress I purchased. She was also honest and helpful with what style was the best for my body type. I loved my experience at Sarasota Brides and Formalwear.

Nicole,
It was our pleasure to have met and worked with you to help you find the dress of your dreams. Thank you for a wonderful review of our bridal shop and our consultant Carol. We look forward to seeing you in the future to help you with the rest of your bridal needs.

Stephanie
06/20/2015

Christine was very helpful and excellent to work with and I felt very comfortable trying on wedding dresses. I'm so happy with my experience and the dress that I found!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Stephanie, Thank you for your kind words. It was totally my pleasure to have worked with you. Please come back to see me for anything else I can help you with. Sincerely, Christine

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Sarasota Brides finding my wedding gown! Maddie was such a wonderful help in picking out my dress, and I got a great price for an amazing gown. I would highly recommend going to Sarasota Brides!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the great review Deborah! It was so wonderful helping you find a wedding gown that you love. You were great to work with and made my job so enjoyable!
Thanks again, Madi

[Private]

Sarasota Brides and Formalwear is amazing! They were very flexible with time, they answered all my questions and let allowed me to feel like a bride already! Best experience ever! Highly recommend this store!!

[Private]

Sarasota Brides provides amazing service and dedicates as much time as you need to find the perfect dress. I walked in and bought my wedding gown on the first day; we narrowed down dresses until we found exactly what I was looking for. They also are open to making slight changes in the dress to fit your liking, and walk you through the alterations process. Great prices for great value, would recommend to anyone!

[Private]

Very helpful and friendly staff. I will definitely be going back to purchase my bridesmaids dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I already had my dress picked that I wanted they just had it in the color I wanted after I found my dress and veil. We sat down and talked about my colors and the tuxes for my groom to be and my groomsmen and Kristy was flawless she made everything perfect!

Lisa
03/15/2015

They were very helpful and friendly on helping me find the perfect dress on a time crunch and limited budget

03/14/2015

The staff was wonderful! Loved the you can try on as many dresses until you find the right one! I didn't feel any pressure!

Kristen
03/07/2015

The staff was very helpful and friendly! I said yes to my dress! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I believe Christine was the woman that helped me. She was so helpful, very nice, and professional. I went to another local bridal salon and was not helped in the same way. Christine sat me down when I got there and asked me what the goal, look, and budget was for my wedding dress. I did not get this same treatment at the other store. I would recommend this bridal salon to anyone. Very friendly staff and prices for any budget!

Morgan,
It was my pleasure to have worked with you. I appreciate your kind words in your review. I'm so happy that I could play a small part in your big day. You will make a truely beautiful bride. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you to make your special day even more special. We are here for you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Sarasota Brides were absolutely fantastic and helped me pick out my dream wedding gown. I can't wait to go back to find my bridesmaid dresses. I would recommend everyone looking for an experience while shopping for their dress to go here!

Ashley,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a wonderful experience. We look forward to helping you with the rest of your bridal needs.

Recently Married

Christine was extremely helpful and a delight to work with. She worked with my sister for her wedding, and when planning my own, I knew I wouldn't go anywhere else. The dress Christine personally selected is actually the one I bought that day!! I couldn't be more pleased with all the assistance she provided, a big thank you to her!

Sarasota Brides & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review....I know who you are..LOL...It was my pleasure to work with you!!! We do appreciate the repeat business. I would love to help you with any future purchases..bridesmaids, tuxes, mothers gowns. I'm here to help you in any way that I can. Hope to see you and your sister very soon. Take Care.
Christine

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great selection of dresses and the consultants were not pushy! They have e their honest opinion and valued the brides.