Reviews (6)

• Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
the cake was awesome and very delicious
Wedding: 02/18/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
perfect ! no more words needed
Wedding: 11/11/2011
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This is actually in regards to SAMSCLUB.COM-Florals! I ordered 125 white roses, 125 purple roses and 150 white carnations for my wedding and I ordered them in November and selected a 12/9 delivery date. Two days before my wedding, with the florist scheduled for that afternoon to assemble flowers etc. Well, when I never got a confirmation on half my order I called Sams and was told, after about an hour on the phone, that my order was on the way. I should get a confirmation e-mail. When I finally got the e-mail it said my flowers would be delivered 12/10. I call back to find that the flowers were caught in customs and there was nothing they could do. No one bothered to call me and tell me that I wasnt going to have flowers for my wedding... I spent so many hours crying and on the phone panicked before my wedding. Its really sad that they single handedly ruined a brides last few days when I should have been relaxing, I was crying. One lady did attempt to help, but by 3 pm on the day my flowers were supposed to arrive I finally just tell them to cancel it and refund my money. Thankfully the florist hooked us up and knew of a wholesaler. We paid more because it was last minute, but NO THANKS to Sams, I had beautiful flowers at my wedding. The half of the order which did eventually arrive was made up of YELLOW roses, and whilty carnations. I am still 3 WEEKS later, still dealing with Sams daily about a refund. Hopefully, they will follow through on at least one thing they said they would do and refund me now....Ive spent so much time and energy and money trying to hold their hands. Its a shame a HUGE company like this just doesnt care... Im just one little person in their large membership. I will not be renewing my membership witht hem... what a huge mess. Avoid THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE ladies. Go with a local wholesaler if you are a DIY bride, or re arrange the budget to go through a florist who you can personally hold accountable. I regret going with Sams, but thankfully it did work out. Just no thanks to them.
Wedding: 12/11/2010
Services Used: Flowers
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We ordered our wedding cakes from Sams Club due to the fact we would be having 200 guests attending our wedding. I ordered the cakes 3-10 in. round cakes with stands and also a full sheet and half sheet cakes. The price was great a little over $100.00, price wise was great and the cakes were moist and not too sweet for being buttercream frosting.
My only let down was that the $15.00 stand was styrofoam and not stable enough to hold my 10 in. round cakes. They were leaning and very poor quality.
Also the color of my flowers on all my cakes were not purple but royal blue! They obviously didnt mix the food coloring right for my order.
Wedding: 09/26/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Prices are such a drastic difference from wedding cakes. If you want a beautiful cake and you dont want most of of your budget to go to it, use Sam's. It tasted great, looked great, was great. Only downfall is you must pick it up, I had the father of the groom and the groom go get it first thing in the morning.
Wedding: 03/09/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my wedding flowers from samsclub.com. I saved a ton of money from ordering through them than i would have by going through a local florist. We probably paid about $2 a stem for oriental lily orchids compared to $5+ per stem at a local florist. I only recommend that you order lilies 3-4+ days before the wedding because they come completely closed at your door. Keep them in a warm place that is conducive to making the flowers open. We were fumbling around the morning of the wedding with blowdryers willing these flowers to open up. The sun helped a lot in our effort...but it was too close for comfort, remember to plan ahead! I recommend sam's club for any huge bulk flower purchases for any special events...check them out online...shipping is including!
Wedding: 06/07/2008