Peachtree Weddings & Events

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Julie 1 Reviews
Nicole took care of absolutely everything on the day of the wedding. I felt a sense of calmness in the midst of all the activity because I knew that she was behind the scenes making sure that everything went as planned. She was professional and direct, yet friendly and very easy with which to interact. My only regret is that I did not obtain her full services for the entire planning package rather than just the "day of wedding management" package ...
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole at Peachtree Weddings and Events was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning to end, she was a pleasure to work with. Her main goal seemed to be for us to enjoy our day and get what we wanted accomplished. Every vendor recommendation she made was exceptional. She was very professional, diligent and attentive to the details, but did so in a manner that was not high stress or overbearing. She really helped us enjoy the day because we knew we were in good hands and her calm & poise helped us relax. I couldn't recommend her more highly!
Wedding: 02/01/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Great communication via email. I lived far away from the ceremony site and having Nicole was a really big help. My parents found her extremely helpful in terms of getting discounts on vendors that Nicole had used before. The day of the wedding she made everything run smoothly and it was very low stress for my family and me. She also kept track of all the items we brought to our ceremony and reception. She thinks of everything and she meshed very well with all of the vendors we chose.
Wedding: Recently Married

Brent &... 1 Reviews
Nicole was absolutely FABULOUS! She was incredibly helpful....available....sensative....a wealth of information and wonderful relationship with the vendors we selected....

Since the Bride and Groom were over 1500 miles away.....could not have made it through everything without dear sweet Nicole...

Nicole was there every step of the way......set up appointments for us all to meet and negotiate contracts with vendors...i.e. florist, reception sites, photographer, bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner, band, hair and makeup.....and much, much more!!!! She met with us and evaluated our personalities, tastes, expectations...every possible wish we hadn't even thought of!

Our daughter and son-in-law's wedding and reception was unbelievably magical.....and it started with Nicole....and ended with Nicole! She made certain everyone had everything needed....outlined the timelines (of course with all our inputs) and made sure it went off like clockwork.....and we actually got to ENJOY everything! Our heads were a swirl of excitement and fog for the whole weekend.....and Nicole and all the vendors she recommended and we selected worked together seamlessly....Never imagined how perfect it would all be!!!

It was a weekend to remember and cherish for a lifetime for all our family and friends....especially the Bride and Groom!!

We LOVE Nicole!!!
Wedding: 12/28/2013

Carol 2 Reviews
Nicole Fantz of Peachtree Weddings was a tremendous help for my daughter's wedding. With my daughter living out of state, there were so many details and arrangements that Nicole provided advice upon and executed perfectly. She answered emails promptly and professionally. Her vast experience helped create a smooth and stress-free wedding day for my daughter, myself, and all of our family and friends. I would recommend Nicole for her services to every bride.
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole was amazing as our day of coordinator! The month before our wedding she really helped me put things into order and helped me out with the details of our wedding. She helped me get organized of what all needs to be down and what still needed to be thought of. She was very easy to get a hold of and very flexible. Because of Nicole, I never felt any anxiety when it got closer to the wedding. She really took on as the main communicator to all of my vendors as the date got closer so I could focus on items that she couldn't be a part of like spending time with family that was in town, dress fittings, etc. Nicole is the biggest reason why I was so calm the day of the wedding even with the torrential downpour during the ceremony, she still had everything under control, even though everyone else was so chaotic. Because of the rain, Nicole and her assistant had to switch some things up but they never once made me feel like something wasn't going to get done. I am beyond happy with choosing Nicole as our day of coordinator and looking back, I would not change a thing!
Wedding: 10/06/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Nicole Fantz of Peachtree Wedding & Events is a miracle worker! When I originally secured Nicole's services I was living in Atlanta and thought I would be able to do most of the planning myself and only need her for the day of the wedding. But life happened and I got another job that moved me out of state. Imagine trying to plan the most important day of your life from afar. Enter Nicole. She helped me navigate the beast that is wedding planning, made sure I was on track for all of the major milestones and provided me with the best vendors that could bring my dream wedding to life. Nicole is a great listener and the ultimate task master. I honestly don't know how she does it all. She is incredibly responsive and very detailed oriented. I had anxiety about being an out-of-state bride, but Nicole eased my worries. She even attended the final walk through meeting on my behalf with all of my vendors when I couldn't travel to be there. When the wedding weekend finally arrived she was the definition of grace under fire. She handled everything with ease, gave great comfort to my family and friends and kept her focus on making the big day perfect. The day went off without a hitch and I know it was due to her great planning. Thank you Peachtree Weddings & Events!

Allison 1 Reviews
Nicole was one of the first vendors I hired after getting engaged. Her service was invaluable from beginning to end. She connected me with a variety of great vendors and helped us stay within our budget for each.
She was readily available throughout the year with answers to all of our questions from the smallest detail to the tricky etiquette issues we had to navigate. She was quick to respond and helped us stay on top of all of the details.
She was an essential part of the weekend of the wedding. She made it possible for Bryan and I to live and enjoy all of the important moments of our wedding weekend without being distracted by the logistical details.
Wedding: 09/28/2013

Amy 4 Reviews
Working with Nicole and Holly was incredible! At first, I was hesitant about going with a venue that required a day-of coordinator, but now I see why they do. I suggest a day-of coordinator to EVERY bride, and Peachtree Weddings is the one to go with. Working with them was a total joy. They were super communicative, knowledgeable about etiquette, and obviously know weddings in Atlanta inside and out. Probably 90% of my vendors came from their recommendations, even after sifting through ones I found on my own. They know all the right people! And Nicole's timeline made everything smoother. Vendors were all on the same page. I didn't have to spend time cluing family members in because they had the timeline. And the rehearsal was a breeze. Having this team helped my stress level and blood pressure, too! I'd probably look 20 years older right now without their help, haha. Everyone asked me "are you nervous, stressed, etc?" And my answer was always no, because I knew it was all covered thanks to the work by Nicole. I honestly can't even fathom what planning, and the day, would have been like without using their services, and would 100% suggest them to anyone else!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As an out-of-state bride who works 80 hours/week, the thought of planning a wedding on my own was daunting. I found Nicole Fantz via online reviews and had talked to a number of planners over the phone but none of them made me feel as calm and comfortable with the process as Nicole did. She is very professional, accessible, competent, and she chased down vendors so I would not have to. I could tell her I was coming to town and wanted to taste wedding cakes and she would have appointments lined up for the weekend. Everyone she recommended we ultimately hired, despite trying others we found on our own. She is reasonable and worked hard to negotiate contracts and help us get the best deals, and my now husband is an attorney and pays attention to the tiniest detail on each contract!

The entire planning process went smoothly. Whenever we took long breaks from wedding-related things, a gentle e-mail prod from Nicole to see if we decided on the last dance song or who was bringing what to the rehearsal kicked us into gear to make some decisions. All the way up to the weekend we were telling people we are the luckiest couple because we have the best wedding planner and there was no way we'd get through this without Nicole.

BUT, the wedding weekend is where she truly shined! Yes, we had an indoor option for our outside garden wedding, but nobody expected a monsoon in May! On the day of, I never had to make a call to move the ceremony inside or how chairs would be set up or where the sound system would go or anything like that. I simply showed up and it was all magically taken care of! For photos, Nicole braved the floods, and remained drenched for most of the evening, as she held the umbrella for me as we ran through the rain to different locations for pictures. I had no idea what to expect in a wedding planner but she sets the bar very high. My entire family and wedding party were very impressed and will be recommending her to anyone in the area.
Wedding: 05/04/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I was the Man of honor in my best friends wedding. This wan't just any wedding it was a bigggg wedding. After many months of latenight planning and going over all the fine details the day was upon us. Hundreds of guest many from all over the globe we were flung into a weekend of blissful parties, wonderful moments and charished times. These memories will last a life time. Peachtree Weddings & Events made the evening flow so smoothly. Even With Nicoles Sister almost breaking her hand they battled on making certain that every detail was attended to. With extreme pride Peachtree Weddings & Events make seamless planning and charm seem so effortless. What an Amazing wedding. It will be talked about for years. Thanks Peachtree Weddings you did an outstanding job. Bravo
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole and her team from Peachtree Weddings & Events were the most professional planners we have worked with to date. I was a vendor for a wedding both Nicole and I worked on, and she was absolutely fantastic. It's always important that planners and vendors get along so the client gets the best service from vendors, and Nicole made that happen. From the day she contacted my company, she was super responsive and respectful.

On the day of the wedding, Peachtree Weddings & Events did a phenomenal job of handling the many details that were needed to get everything done appropriately. Nicole remained calm the entire time, putting the client and every vendor at ease.

If you are looking for a great, easy to get along with planner who will also make your wedding planning easier, call Peachtree Weddings & Events!
Wedding: 11/17/2012

Anonymous 8 Reviews
Hire Nicole. Plain and simple! She did the absolute best job we could have possibly hoped for. She was incredibly organized and made sure that everything was taken care of and went off without a hitch. Best of all, she thought of stuff that I hadn't even considered. Everyone at the wedding that she interacted with (of my family and friends) found her to be extremely professional and courteous and appropriately tactful with letting people know about speeches, for example (myself included). She eased my mind when I was worried about anything (before the wedding...during the wedding I didn't have a care in the world because of course Nicole took care of everything!). She is absolutely worth every penny...she made it so everyone involved in the wedding could enjoy it rather than having to take care of or worry about anything.

Anonymous 2 Reviews
My partner and I could not have been more pleased and lucky to have found Nicole to help us with our ceremony. She was extremely detail oriented, responsive, and kept us (gently) accountable for important decisions along the way. At every turn, she connected us with the very best vendors and partners, helping to ensure that our big day came off without a hitch (except ours, of course!). Nicole simply took care of us, which allowed us to enjoy our special weekend - one that exceeded our wildest expectations. Thank you again, Nicole!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Nicole of Peachtree Wedding and Events. She made my wedding day run smoothly. It was a perfect day thanks to her! I didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend Peachtree Wedding and Events!
Wedding: 10/06/2012

Jenny 1 Reviews
Selecting Nicole from Peachtree Weddings & Events was the first (and best) decision we made in our wedding planning process. She guided us through the entire process one step at a time. Working with her was such a pleasure and we could never thank her enough for all that she did to make our wedding the most perfect and special day of our lives. It was the most beautiful wedding we could have ever hoped for.
Wedding: 08/18/2012