OldSchoolPinUps.com

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Old School Pin Ups were terrific! Trixie was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an old school pin up look and thats what I got. Everyone at my wedding told me I was beautiful. It was worth every penny and I expect to go back.

• Wedding: 08/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trixie and Lance were so hospitable and just simply amazing. They were very professional, and really helped to make my day enjoyable. They made me feel super comfortable, and I'm so glad to have trusted them with one of the most important gifts I was giving in my life. They rock, and I totally recommend them:)

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The owners of Old School Pin Up, Trixie and Lance, are wonderful people. They fit me in to a shoot a week before my wedding so I could tell my husband on our wedding night about his gift and give him a sneak preview (they gave me viewfinders of two photos). They were always very responsive and were accommodating to my times to review and pick up my purchases. The shoot itself was amazing! They spent over 6 hours with me. I appreciate that they took the time to ask me what I wanted to look like and worked on that concept. Most of the time I was in the chair where Trixie applied flawless makeup (I haven't looked this good in 10 years) and incredible retro hair. The whole environment was very comfortable and I felt at ease with the both of them. My new husband felt the same when we came to pick out our shots. Lance, the photographer, was very good at directing poses for the perfect shots and he was a gentleman and left the room when any "adjustments" needed to be made to my costume. There are several sets and hundreds of costumes to choose from. Overall, they're very kind people and they dote on you while you're there. It makes the experience very special. I gave a 4.5 rating for the price because I don't spend large amounts of money very often, so I always wish things are less expensive. But when you take into account the time they spent with me and the beautiful book, cards and amazing huge metallic print I got, you can see where your money went. And that's why I decided to spend my money here. I'd really recommend them to anybody who wants to have a fun time and get an amazing makeover that makes you look like a pin up from days gone by. Thanks to Trixie and Lance.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Old School Pinups hoping to look and feel gorgeous and give my husband-to-be a little something to get excited about. Trixie and Lance are absolutely amazing. Their studio is very artfully designed to create gorgeous sets; I wish I could have taken photos in more of them. Trixie definitely knows what she is doing with hair and makeup! I appreciated her giving me little styling tips along the way. I wasn’t sure how comfortable I would feel in front of a camera in lingerie, but it was a non-issue once we got started. Lance and Trixie were nothing but professional and work together to catch your best angles and make sure your outfit flatters. I loved the pictures so much I decided to go back to Trixie for my wedding day hair and makeup. She created a beautiful 1940s Hollywood style with one of her custom-made hair flowers. Perfect!! Definitely check these two out!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked my appointment with Old School Pin Ups after first meeting Lance and Trixie at the Seattle Wedding Show. I had been looking for a "boudoir" style photographer, but I knew that I had to do my shoot at Old School Pin Ups because it came with the whole package: a huge (almost daunting) range of hand-picked, authentic wardrobe choices as well as expertly styled hair and makeup by Trixie; Lance provided the editorial magazine-grade photography and lighting. I felt so beautiful and sexy after being dolled up by Trixie and I actually wanted to be in front of a camera, and shooting those pin-up style poses in the Bachelor Pad was a blast! A little while later, I came in and went through my shots with Lance and Trixie, and I was amazed at how stunning I looked - like myself only better! It was a little hard trying to decide what type of media I wanted my pictures printed on since there are so many options, but I decided to do the calendar so my future husband will have 12 months to admire Lance and Trixie's work. Thank you so much Old School Pin Ups!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great time with Old School Pin-Ups. Getting ready was fun. The photo session was a blast. Trixie and Lance were just awesome and great to work with. I have recommended their work to all of my friends and would use their services again in the future.

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After seeing Lance and Trixie for a pinup shoot I knew that they had to do my wedding do. I have never felt more beautiful and my bridesmaids and mom were so excited when they walked into their awesome studio. In addition to looking fabulous on my wedding day the hairdo lasted for three days and that is after consumating the marriage. I would highly recommend Trixie for you wedding day if you want to be the most beautiful bride your family and friends have ever seen.

• Wedding: 06/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trixie Lane did my hair and makeup for my wedding. That statement doesn't BEGIN to cover what she did for me. Trixie specializes in old school pin-up style hair and makeup, and she's has MASTERED the art. I looked fantastic (if I do say so myself) and am still hearing about how fabulous every part of my look was from my guests. Trixie is a wonderful, warm, southern belle who made me feel beautiful and perfect on my special day.

My bridesmaids and I also booked with her and her husband Lance Wagner for a Bachelorette Party photo shoot. They run Old School Pinups together, with Trixie doing hair, makeup, and wardrobe, and Lance giving you a picture perfect shoot on a variety of sets with props. Be a bombshell! Book with them!

• Wedding: 04/05/2008
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography
206-443-5979
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards