Moments To Treasure Bridal

Moments To Treasure Bridal

Favorite
Bothell, WA
425.463.6021
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Britni
08/29/2015

I came to Moments to Treasure in search of my wedding dress and found it! Tina was more than helpful and very pleasant to work with. I would recommend Moments to Treasure to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

As a larger girl, I was not looking forward to the dress shopping as I was not sure I would find something to try on. Man was I wrong!

From the first phone call to schedule my appointment all the way through the ordering of the dress the service here was amazing! Tina put me at ease when I made my appointment and assured me that even though I am a 'plus' size girl they would have samples to try on and did they!!! I worked with Shannon during my dress appointment and she was so helpful! Tina was there as well and interacted with me and my group. All of the staff was great to work with. They made me feel very special as the bride and all in my group had a great time.

When I arrived Shannon asked my budget and then made sure all dresses that were tried on were within that. I found some dresses I liked and she pulled some as well. She really listened to what I liked and did not like. My dress ended up being one of the ones Shannon picked for me and it met everything I had told her I wanted at the start of the day! :) The price I felt was totally reasonable as well. I also was given an estimated delivery date for my dress before I even walked out of the shop and they assured me this will allow plenty of time for alterations (which they also gave me a price range on so I know what to expect). I am looking forward to working with this team once my dress is in and the alterations are done.

They also stated I can come back at any time and put the dress back on to show family who were not able to be there that day or if I just wanted to see if again. So happy with the experience I had there!

Moments To Treasure Bridal responded with the following comments:

It is such a joy to work with a bride who literally lights up when she finds her gown. We are truly blessed to have worked with you and your group, seeing the look on your face when you found your gown is why we do what we do! Thank you.

Dana
09/06/2014

My experience at moments to treasure was more pleasurable than all other shops combined. They saw my vision and made me so comfortable. Couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I've always hated shopping, so when it came time to look for a wedding dress I wasn't quite as excited as I felt I should have been! I also had a fairly limited budget, so many of the area bridal salons were simply not an option. Moments to Treasure was the first place I went -- and the last! I found my dress after trying on only 6-7 total! Michelle, the owner, was so friendly and never pressured me to try on anything I couldn't afford. She was realistic and told me that I probably wouldn't have some huge moment of "saying yes to the dress," but instead to look for dresses that I didn't want to take off after wearing them.

Even though I loved the dress and bought it on the spot, and had no desire to keep shopping (remember, I hate shopping!), I never felt pressured by Michelle to make a purchase.

The dress came in about 3 weeks before the estimated arrival date, and I was thrilled with how it fit (it only needed a couple tiny alterations).

The salon is very small, and when I had my appointment I did share the space with another bride, but the owners were very good about taking care of both of us and I never felt crowded or rushed.

I was very happy with my experience here and would definitely recommend this salon!

taylor
08/09/2014

Tina and her daughter have been more than helpful for me and my bridesmaids. They are great at giving advice and have amazing prices. I would recommend them to anybody!! They are amazing all the way around!

Meghan
08/03/2014

They had a great selection and said the alterations I wanted to do would be easy for any seamstress. The price was good, and they get the dress back in 4 months where most shops are 6 months. Love them.

Christie
07/25/2014

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Moments to Treasure Bridal. They were SO helpful, respectful and really worked to make the experience special. Tina, the owner, was welcoming and definitely did what she could do to make me comfortable and to make this shopping experience successful and enjoyable. Dresses are beautiful and she keeps realistic sizes to try on. Thank you SO MUCH, Moments to Treasure Bridal!

1+ year ago
4.2

Tina was great. When i went in to purchase my dress, abither older gal was there and did not make it a memorable experience by any means. I also went back and my questions could not be answered and the answers that we given were very off. Tina was great...her employees not so much.

1+ year ago

Tina at Moments to Treasure was very helpful in helping me pick out both my wedding dress and bridesmaid gowns. In every step of the process she was there with advice and a helping hand. She is very flexible and prompt to pass on any information as soon as she receives it. Tina helped me with difficulties like finding a dress for one of my bridesmaids who is out of state and will be pregnant for the wedding. I would recommend Tina at Moments to Treasure to anyone looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaid dresses.

Monique
03/29/2014

I came into Moments to treasure with no appointment and told them that my wedding was in only 6 weeks! They were very helpful and managed to be able to get my dress within a week of ordering it. I couldn't be happier with my dress I love it. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends. :)

Julia
03/15/2014

I absolutely loved my experience with Moments to Treasure Bridal! They were so friendly and open with me as soon as I walked in the door. Such a difference from the stuffy haughty places I visited before. They had a great selection, and I chose "the Dress" after trying on 3 dresses. Tina and her daughter were so helpful and nice, I felt completely at ease. I can't thank them enough! I recommend Moments to Tresure for any newly engaged gal, and I promise you, you won't be disappointed :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses, great prices, and wonderful customer service

Sarah
02/27/2014

I had a great experience at Moments to Treasure Bridal. I made an appt in advance and the clerk was ready to us when we arrived. She allowed us to pick out several dresses to try on, picked some out that she thought might be what I was looking for and then helped put me into each dress so my mother, my friend and I could see how the dress looked. We spent a little over an hour there and the clerk was very attentive and helpful the whole time. I did not end up finding my dress at this store - they just didn't happen to have the dress for me. However, they have a great selection, very affordable prices and the staff was the most hands-on and helpful of any shop I visited. I highly recommend this shop.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was a tough bride to please but she did it! After about 13 dresses I'd given up hope and she had the perfect one in mind, she hid a strap she knew I wouldn't like, added a shiny belt and BAM it was the perfect dress. I even bought it off the rack and saved 50%. Super professional, sent a friend of mine who got her dress there as well. And the fantastic work by the seamstress she works with only took two fittings and everything was awesome. I highly recommend Moments to treasure!

Moments To Treasure Bridal responded with the following comments:

Sarah, you were not a tough bride, you just new in your heart what you really wanted! Every girl should have their dream dress and we are very proud that we were a part of helping you find it.

Chantel
08/24/2013

They were very helpful when I bought my wedding gown :)

2+ years ago

Amazing shop. I had been to several shops and struggled with finding the right dress. Here I explained about my wedding decor, location and type of ceremony, and she was able to pick out a dress that was perfect for both my body and the laid back wedding that I had.