McClain Creations

McClain Creations

The Cake of Your Dreams

122 Ramona Avenue
Newark, OH 43055 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Gr...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, Pickup, Tastings
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was fantastic. I had white, chocolate and vanilla bean.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious and beautiful. We had great communication and never had to worry about a thing. Would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seriously, the nicest people that we could have worked with! They are a family business, and Heather and Darrell are awesome! They got my vision exactly and were super helpful! The cake and cupcakes were amazing! Everyone complimented them. When we were preparing, we weren't sure who would set them up since we had an outdoor wedding and it was so hot and humid. Heather gladly dropped them off during our ceremony, and set them up so that the frosting wouldn't melt. When I offered to pay her for her extra help, she said "don't be silly" a rarity in the wedding business! We loved working with them!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my cake! It was beautiful and delicious! Heather is easy to work with and has tons of great ideas.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you need a beautiful cake.. Heather is your girl! I still cannot get over how amazing my wedding cake was. I still have people coming up to me telling me how gorgeous it was. It was exactly what I had shown her when we met to discuss details. Heather is prompt and very easy to work with! I'll definitely be using her for future events.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather McClain and her husband are amazing people! We went for the cake tasting and they were very accommodating, easy-going, professional and so down-to-earth. We really felt comfortable with them. The case flavors we chose were DELICIOUS! We went with butter pecan and chocolate with ganache. We brought our cake topper, ribbon and a picture of the design we wanted. Heather's husband sketched out the cake of our dreams! The cake was an excellent price and they even let us borrow a silver cake stand (that saved us like $50!). Everyone loved our cake-both the way it looked and the way it tasted. We could not be happier. It was perfect and we can't wait to taste it again on our anniversary. We may end up going back to them for anniversaries to come. We recommend McClain creations to anyone looking for a cake vendor. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was amazing, they did an excellent job!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! The cake was delicious! We got so many compliments! The almond was outstanding! We had all kinds of cake flavored though...chocolate, confetti, buckeye, even carrot. Guests had a different cake at each table and everyone raved about how delicious.

We had a special grooms cake made in shape of a plane based on the Spirit of Saint Louis. It looked too good to eat...but we did! In any case we would definitely recommend! Prices were great, service exceptional, and taste was perfection!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The McClains were an absolute joy to work with. From the first tasting, to designing the perfect wedding cake and the delivery of the cake. They made it feel as if I was working with people I had known for years. They were extremely responsive and so helpful. The cake was breathtaking and to top it off delicious! We had so many compliments on it's beauty and taste. McClain Creations offers so many different options from flavors of cake, filling and icing to size and design. They literally can do it all! I can't speak highly enough for McClain Creations.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and Daryl did an outstanding job not only designing my wedding cake, but also creating a stunning cake for my bridal shower! My husband and I were very impressed upon our first meeting with the McClains, when we sat down and described our vision for our wedding cake and how quickly Daryl drew out a beautiful sketch of exactly what I wanted. They were very attentive to what our wishes were as well as adding beautiful and creative suggestions. We enjoyed being able to sample our top flavor choices and were pleased with how delicious they all were! For my bridal shower, I did a vintage tea party theme and my guests were amazed at how beautiful of a job McClain Creations did with my teapot cake and rose cupcakes. Our wedding guests complimented the beauty and wonderful flavors of our wedding cake as well. McClain Creations played a large role in making these events in my life so special! I enjoyed working with Heather and Daryl and plan to continue to include them in many events to come in the future!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The McClains are a great husband and wife team. They asked us the right questions that allowed them to design a cake we loved! of course, all three flavors were delicious.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
Vanessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The McClain's were absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and tasted amazing. We even had guests say that it was the best cake they're ever tasted :)

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful people, excellent service, beautiful and delicious cake!!!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This husband and wife team created a beautiful AND delicious cake for my wedding that I couldn't have been happier with! They are so sweet and kind and easy to work with. Their design for my cake including everything I wanted and was more beautiful than I could have Imagined. My guests loved the flavors! Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was superior my daughter Tina Saura and Terry Bernowski picked the best place. Everyone loved everything about this equisit cake. Keep up the great work and I will definately recommend you to any of my customers that are getting married. Job well done. Tracey Saura

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yummy and beautiful. Heather and her family are good Christian people and truly care about you and what you want.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
740-405-7075
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards