Maya Couture

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Not only does Maya Couture have a fantastic selection of beautiful gowns; their consultants are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Char was an absolute doll to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I was interested in, told her what I was not, and she walked in with a few gorgeous dresses including my perfect dress! Looking forward to our next appointment with her to pick out bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses! Thank you, Char!!

Allie
11/07/2015

The staff at Maya was super helpful and accommodating. I went to my appointment early and was just going to look around and they found a consultant to help me ahead of time so that I could make a last minute appointment at Maya on Main as well. My consultant, Pat, was incredibly sweet, very professional and helpful, and made my experience very fun and positive.

Maya also had an incredible selection of dresses to choose from, they blew the other bridal shops I visited out of the water with their selection AND their prices. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Maya Couture to any bride looking for her perfect dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Maya Couture was my first and only stop when shopping for my wedding dress. I did not expect to find the dress of my dreams so quickly! The staff is so awesome and heard everything I was looking for and 7 dresses later I was sold. I was concerned about trying on dresses because I am pretty busty, but they had plenty in stock that fit me! I loved my experience at Maya and because of that our entire Bridal Party has been fitted by Maya. I would recommend Maya Couture to all brides, the care and professionalism that is provided to each bride is fantastic.

[Private]

Working with Maya Couture has been great! Brett listened to what I was looking for but also led me to things that she thought I may like that I wouldn't have picked for myself. In the end I ended up getting a dress that I initially was hesitant to try on that she showed me. And the gowns are relatively well priced compared to some other places in the area but do not fault in the quality. So far everyone I have worked with from this location have been wonderful!

[Private]

Stephanie was awesome to work with in finding my dress, I thought the shop had a nice layout as well.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Shopping for my wedding dress at Maya Couture was a dream come true for any bride. It was the perfect place to start and end my bridal gown search. My consultant Char was fantastic! She was very helpful in steering me in the right direction toward what I wanted, but also let me and my family explore and pick out dresses we liked off the rack. There was no pressure and I had lots of time to decide on the perfect dress. We even celebrated with a wine toast when I said yes! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My appointment at Maya Couture was a great experience. My consultant was Crystal. she had me send her pictures of some dresses I liked and had a great selection of dressed set aside for me. She was patient with me and I never felt rushed. I found my dress and veil at Maya Couture. I look forward to working with them further for my dress alterations. I would highly recommend them to brides looking for a fantastic experience finding their dream dress.

Recently Married

I love Maya Couture. They treat you the way your suppose to be treated when looking for a wedding dress. They are also very patient. I was literally on dress 60-70 and on my 3rd trip back before I finally found the perfect gown!! Stephanie was so helpful and didn't just try to get me into the most expensive dress, she honestly wanted me to find my dress. I can't wait for my dress to come in and to put it back on. So happy with my experience there and feel everyone should go here first before any other place!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the best time picking out my wedding dress. I had gone by myself because I didn't have anyone who could come with me.
Misty was the fantastic, best-friend consultant. She really made me feel comfortable right away. She asked me about my price point and said she would do her best to stay around it. She took into account the dresses styles I wanted, politely told me how some would honestly be a bad fit me (I'm short and bigger), and was really supporting when I found out what I thought was my dream dress looked like a hot mess on me. She then put in me in a dress I was if-y in but was the dress that was perfect for me.
I over all had a wonderful experience with this bridal store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

For starters, Misty is amazing and knows exactly what she's doing! I included a few links to dresses I liked when I originally made my appointment. When I arrived, Misty had around 12 dresses picked out for me already and told my mother, grandmother and I to add any other dresses we would like to the lineup. Also, all of the dresses Misty had picked out for me were within or pretty darn close to the budget I had given her. A word of advice to future brides: be willing to try on anything! I went in with an idea of what style I would probably end up picking, but told Misty that I wasn't afraid to try on any style to at least give it a shot with the mindset of worst case scenario: I just rule that style out. About half of the dresses Misty picked for me to try on were the fit I had originally stated was my favorite and the others were assorted styles/fits I never would have thought to try on my own. Did I end up with the fit I originally thought I would pick? Yes. But being open helped me to have more fun with the process and to walk out feeling confident that my dress was absolutely the one for me! During my first visit, I narrowed down to two dresses (both of which were dresses Misty had picked for me before I arrived). Seeing that I was torn, she suggested I think about it and come back in a week. I picked my dress one week later! I was also moving to another state three weeks after I first went to Maya Couture and they never disappointed with how flexible they were for my fittings. My dress came in early when I was home for Christmas and they fit me in for a first fitting before I left the area, and they were willing to wait until a week and a half until the wedding to do my second/final fitting because that's when I was going to be back in town. I highly recommend Maya Couture!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Haven't yet purchased a dress (still deciding between dresses) but my first appointment with Maya was great! Super supportive and very helpful. The girls there are fun and truly love their jobs and it shows! Great environment and very pleasing experience. Excited to return! Thanks Maya!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

There is no other place you should go to find a dress. The staff made me feel like a Queen on the day that I tried on dresses. Maya listened to what I wanted and when friend after friend suggested I try on dress after dress, Maya could see that I had my heart set on a particular dress. She helped add serenity to the event and ensured that what I wanted was heard. From there on out, the process was amazing from purchasing the dress to getting everything ordered and to me on time. I picked my dress within 4 months of getting married, and it was ready in plenty of time. I am forever thankful to the staff, and especially Maya, for making sure that I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! There is really nothing else to say. I got my wedding dress and veil. I went to a couple other bridal salons and none made me feel more beautiful or important. My first appointment was perfect, I went in knowing I wasn't going to buy a dress, just to look, and told my consultant that, she gave me just as much attention as she would anybody else. My second appointment i called last minuet just to try on one i had previously tried on to be sure, they got me in within the hour. when i went back for my fitting the seamstress was very nice and professional, giving advice and tips, and the cost for alterations was extremely reasonable. By far the best, most stress free experience. I felt no pressure to buy anything out of my price range, even though i did, but it was only because i pulled the dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone at Maya Couture was super friendly and helpful. They definitely make you feel special.

Recently Married

I was incredibly nervous going into this appointment because I had never been wedding dress shopping yet, but Melinda completely put me at ease. She really listened to what I was envisioning for my wedding, and helped me discover what looked best on my body type. She was very encouraging and uplifting, and she even helped calm me down when I felt overwhelmed with all the beautiful dresses Maya Couture had to offer. I ended up choosing the 2nd dress I tried on!! Melinda made this such a memorable day for me, my family, and my close friends! I can't stress enough how much Melinda contributed to making this experience perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at Maya Couture! And the entire process was great. From finding the dress, to alterations, and steaming, the whole process was seamless. I also found a beautiful headpiece there to complete my look. Everyone was nice and helpful and very professional. It was a fun experience!