Maya Couture

Maya Couture

Top 50 Bridal Salons in the country according to Brides Magazine!!

12 Best Square
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only does Maya Couture have a fantastic selection of beautiful gowns; their consultants are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Char was an absolute doll to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I was interested in, told her what I was not, and she walked in with a few gorgeous dresses including my perfect dress! Looking forward to our next appointment with her to pick out bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses! Thank you, Char!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Maya Couture. They treat you the way your suppose to be treated when looking for a wedding dress. They are also very patient. I was literally on dress 60-70 and on my 3rd trip back before I finally found the perfect gown!! Stephanie was so helpful and didn't just try to get me into the most expensive dress, she honestly wanted me to find my dress. I can't wait for my dress to come in and to put it back on. So happy with my experience there and feel everyone should go here first before any other place!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Haven't yet purchased a dress (still deciding between dresses) but my first appointment with Maya was great! Super supportive and very helpful. The girls there are fun and truly love their jobs and it shows! Great environment and very pleasing experience. Excited to return! Thanks Maya!

afinch
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was incredibly nervous going into this appointment because I had never been wedding dress shopping yet, but Melinda completely put me at ease. She really listened to what I was envisioning for my wedding, and helped me discover what looked best on my body type. She was very encouraging and uplifting, and she even helped calm me down when I felt overwhelmed with all the beautiful dresses Maya Couture had to offer. I ended up choosing the 2nd dress I tried on!! Melinda made this such a memorable day for me, my family, and my close friends! I can't stress enough how much Melinda contributed to making this experience perfect!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Steph was amazing. I tried on probably 20 dresses and went back and forth with a couple. She was just as excited as I was when I found my dress!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Misty was beyond amazing the entire outfit was amazing

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an appointment with Misty and had a wonderful experience working with her. Because it was early on a Friday morning, it felt like i had free reign of the shop and so I felt at ease trying on several gowns. Misty was extremely professional, courteous, and helpful. Before I began selecting gowns, Misty had already started a fitting room for me with selections based on the conversation we had when I made my appointment. She was very attentive and detail-oriented, which made the whole process very fun and relaxing. Maya Couture has an incredible selection, probably the biggest of the other local boutiques I visited. I definitely recommend other brides-to-be to make an appointment at Maya (and try to get Misty!).

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have traveled all over the Eastern US and the big cities for both my engagement ring and my Wedding Dress. I have a job that demands a lot of me so the customer service that Maya herself gave me from the moment I walked in to her shop, on a whim was nothing less than spectacular. If I can give one word of advice…TRUST.. These ladies they spend every day putting dresses on all types of shapes and sizes. The dress I “thought “I wanted was nothing close to what Maya (the owner) asked me to try on, as she felt it was perfect for my shape, and personality. And she was right. They will advise you if you are looking for something to compliment your dress or all your wedding needs, they have the answers and the knowledge to point you in the right direction. Thank you, Maya and your amazing Staff, for the wonderful time and the Dress of a lifetime.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lovely service and so many dresses to choose from!! The women here are wonderful!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Misty to find my dress and for most of the other dealings for my wedding party. She is incredible. The store was also fantastic, including alterations. I'm pleased to say that with all of the stress that can surround planning your own wedding, finding my dress and making sure it fit was a breeze! I highly recommend Maya Couture!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Maya helped me find a truly unique wedding dress and filled me with that extra confidence every time I put it on! The alternations turned out perfectly as well!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone in Maya Couture was Great! Very helpful. Misty wasy point of contact I loved her from day one she helped me thru the entire process. She was so warm and so helpful, anything I needed she was right there anytime I called.. I would highly recommend them, Misty I so love U I can't thank u enough.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Maya Couture! I found my dress at their Norfolk store, with the help of a few different members of their staff - Maya, Misty, and their whole team are all sweet, helpful and gave me great suggestions on everything from how it could be tailored to fit just right, to pairing it with different sashes when I couldn't make up my mind. They were great about updating me on when it would be delivered, and letting me know when it arrived so we could schedule the first fitting. My Essense of Australia gown was absolutely perfect! For the few alterations it needed, Anzen and Cheryl were both so great to work with - they definitely know what they are doing. The dress fit like a glove, and I felt so beautiful in it on my wedding day, which is every bride's dream! I've had many friends buy their dresses there, and we've all had wonderful experiences - Maya Couture is the best!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did not purchase my dress from the ladies at Maya Couture, simply because I fell in love with a dress somewhere else. However I did receive much better service at Maya than where I purchased my gown. Misty Pruitt is wonderful! She made all of my concerns about my body disappear. I tried on my first dresses with her and went in very nervous. All of that disappeared when Misty took me back to the dressing room and talked to me. She made me feel so comfortable and I laughed through most of my appointment. She worked so well with me and my indecisiveness. She helped me find a dress I loved but in the end it wasn't "the one." However when I emailed her to cancel my second appointment due to me finding my dress somewhere else Misty was so kind and happy for me! She still made me feel amazing even though I didn't buy my dress from her. I am so grateful to have had her there when I had my fist experience with wedding dresses. She is a true talent and professional. I highly recommend her and Maya couture.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have had a better dress shopping experience. Maya spent the morning with me, my mom and my sister, helping me to navigate the wide selection of dresses to find the perfect one. She was very respectful of our budget, and made great styling suggestions too. I had wanted to order a dress online, and I'm glad that I didn't. Maya's expertise was so helpful, and my mom, sister and I still talk about what a fun experience we had wedding dress shopping.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They beautiful dresses here at Maya Couture. I had a very personalized 2 hrs of time with them and in those 2 hours found my wedding dress. Very happy with my purchase.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
757-461-1690
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7