Maya Couture

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Not only does Maya Couture have a fantastic selection of beautiful gowns; their consultants are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Char was an absolute doll to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I was interested in, told her what I was not, and she walked in with a few gorgeous dresses including my perfect dress! Looking forward to our next appointment with her to pick out bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses! Thank you, Char!!

Allie
11/07/2015

The staff at Maya was super helpful and accommodating. I went to my appointment early and was just going to look around and they found a consultant to help me ahead of time so that I could make a last minute appointment at Maya on Main as well. My consultant, Pat, was incredibly sweet, very professional and helpful, and made my experience very fun and positive.

Maya also had an incredible selection of dresses to choose from, they blew the other bridal shops I visited out of the water with their selection AND their prices. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Maya Couture to any bride looking for her perfect dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Maya Couture was my first and only stop when shopping for my wedding dress. I did not expect to find the dress of my dreams so quickly! The staff is so awesome and heard everything I was looking for and 7 dresses later I was sold. I was concerned about trying on dresses because I am pretty busty, but they had plenty in stock that fit me! I loved my experience at Maya and because of that our entire Bridal Party has been fitted by Maya. I would recommend Maya Couture to all brides, the care and professionalism that is provided to each bride is fantastic.

[Private]

Stephanie was awesome to work with in finding my dress, I thought the shop had a nice layout as well.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My appointment at Maya Couture was a great experience. My consultant was Crystal. she had me send her pictures of some dresses I liked and had a great selection of dressed set aside for me. She was patient with me and I never felt rushed. I found my dress and veil at Maya Couture. I look forward to working with them further for my dress alterations. I would highly recommend them to brides looking for a fantastic experience finding their dream dress.

[Private]

I love Maya Couture. They treat you the way your suppose to be treated when looking for a wedding dress. They are also very patient. I was literally on dress 60-70 and on my 3rd trip back before I finally found the perfect gown!! Stephanie was so helpful and didn't just try to get me into the most expensive dress, she honestly wanted me to find my dress. I can't wait for my dress to come in and to put it back on. So happy with my experience there and feel everyone should go here first before any other place!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the best time picking out my wedding dress. I had gone by myself because I didn't have anyone who could come with me.
Misty was the fantastic, best-friend consultant. She really made me feel comfortable right away. She asked me about my price point and said she would do her best to stay around it. She took into account the dresses styles I wanted, politely told me how some would honestly be a bad fit me (I'm short and bigger), and was really supporting when I found out what I thought was my dream dress looked like a hot mess on me. She then put in me in a dress I was if-y in but was the dress that was perfect for me.
I over all had a wonderful experience with this bridal store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Haven't yet purchased a dress (still deciding between dresses) but my first appointment with Maya was great! Super supportive and very helpful. The girls there are fun and truly love their jobs and it shows! Great environment and very pleasing experience. Excited to return! Thanks Maya!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! There is really nothing else to say. I got my wedding dress and veil. I went to a couple other bridal salons and none made me feel more beautiful or important. My first appointment was perfect, I went in knowing I wasn't going to buy a dress, just to look, and told my consultant that, she gave me just as much attention as she would anybody else. My second appointment i called last minuet just to try on one i had previously tried on to be sure, they got me in within the hour. when i went back for my fitting the seamstress was very nice and professional, giving advice and tips, and the cost for alterations was extremely reasonable. By far the best, most stress free experience. I felt no pressure to buy anything out of my price range, even though i did, but it was only because i pulled the dress.

[Private]

I was incredibly nervous going into this appointment because I had never been wedding dress shopping yet, but Melinda completely put me at ease. She really listened to what I was envisioning for my wedding, and helped me discover what looked best on my body type. She was very encouraging and uplifting, and she even helped calm me down when I felt overwhelmed with all the beautiful dresses Maya Couture had to offer. I ended up choosing the 2nd dress I tried on!! Melinda made this such a memorable day for me, my family, and my close friends! I can't stress enough how much Melinda contributed to making this experience perfect!

[Private]

Everyone I worked with was fantastic! Great service overall! I tried on dresses at a few stores before coming to Maya Couture and this was definitely the best experience overall!

Recently Married

The staff at Maya is amazing! Everyone, from Maya who helped me find my dress to the alterations department, were so kind and accommodating. I loved the time I spent at Maya Couture!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Maya from Maya Couture is a gem! She & her fashion oriented staff we're so helpful and patient in helping me find the perfect wedding dress. Personal and patient, she went beyond my expectations to make sure I looked perfect for my big day. I can't thank her and her staff enough for all the support and love showed to me during the entire process ( which they made as easy as possible ). It's a no wonder she is as successful as she is!

Heather
01/03/2015

The attention that was paid to me on my shopping day made me feel so special. They really made me feel like a bride at Maya. My wedding was moved up over 6 months due to my husband's deployment being changed and they moved heaven on earth to get my dress order and in by the time of my wedding. It was the perfect dress shopping experience and I had one consultant working with me and she wasn't splitting her time between me and another bride. The shop was so relaxing and made the dress shopping experience amazing!

Maya Couture responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review, Heather! We'd love to see photos when you get them - congratulations on your marriage!!!

Amber
12/13/2014

Steph was amazing. I tried on probably 20 dresses and went back and forth with a couple. She was just as excited as I was when I found my dress!

Emily
11/29/2014

Misty was beyond amazing the entire outfit was amazing