Milk & Honey Bride

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Milk & Honey Bride is a completely size inclusive Bridal boutique in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Their gowns are designed and hand-selected with you in mind, to highlight all of your most beautiful assets. This atelier specializes in all dress sizes, and with styles meant for all different shapes, budgets and personalities. The staff at Milk & Honey will give you unparalleled service for an experience that’s tailored to you and that leaves you feeling unique and absolutely beautiful for your special day.

Celebrate yourself as well as your wedding day with a collection of dresses customized to your tastes. Milk & Honey is a private appointment boutique, so you can be sure you’ll receive personalized attention to find the right dress for you. Cleaning, customization and preservation services are available as well.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 05/20/2022

Enjoyable experience all around!

I originally found my dress on Instagram. I noticed that milk and honey bride sold the designer of my dress but did not have that exact dress available. They contacted the store in New York that sells the dress and had it shipped in as a rental for me to try on. The rental shipping was fast and they warmly invited me and my family/friends in to try dresses on. We were allowed to bring champagne and everyone had a good time in their beautiful shop.

My dress came in very quickly and everything was pretty smooth from there. I went in for an alterations appointment and they also steamed my dress and a veil before my wedding day.

They made this process so smooth!

Milk & Honey Bride's reply:

Taylor! Congratulations to you! It was our pleasure to help make your wedding gown dreams a reality. We wish you all the best in your new life.
    Cheers! Diane and Brooke
  • Haley-Anne
    Haley-Anne P. Married on 08/01/2021

Amazing staff with wonderful customer service!

Finding a dress was harder than I thought it was going to be! I am very decisive, but just couldn't find a dress. The warehouse style boutiques was overwhelming and tiring. Milk & Honey has consultants who know just what you want! The y make you feel beautiful and help every step of the way!

Milk & Honey Bride's reply:

Haley-Anne,
    Congratulations! It was our pleasure working with you to make your wedding day special. You looked beautiful and we were happy to play a special part in it. We wish you all the best.
    Diane and Brooke
  • Hallie
    Hallie E. Married on 04/24/2021

Fun, poised, professional pros!!!

Milk & Honey Bride is the best of the best!!! There may be a fair few bridal shops to choose from in Hampton Roads but I’m telling you go. With. Milk and honey. They have out of sight dresses. Stunning inventory and even more stunning service. They will make you feel like you are all that matters snd will bend over backward to help you find your dream gown. It truly wasn’t hard for me as Diane brought me different silhouettes and we narrowed it down. Brooke and Diane are the best !!! You can tell they have a great demeanor and reputation with the designers and colleagues they work with too. So pleased!! I would come for my fittings or pick up and roll in from work not always in the best mood and they had a way of being so kind that the magic of the biz would just transport me and my mom and get us so excited about wedding planning. Thank you Milk and Honey it was a breeze! I LOVE MY DRESS.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emma & Ryan
    16 photos · 07/17/2021

1776 Laskin Road Suite 204 Virginia Beach, VA, 23454
Location of (Milk & Honey Bride)
1776 Laskin Rd. Suite 204 Virginia Beach, VA, 23454