Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Milk & Honey Bride

Milk & Honey Bride provides exquisite wedding dresses that cater to curvy brides in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Their gowns are designed and hand-selected with you in mind, to highlight all of your most beautiful assets. This atelier specializes in dresses size 14 and above, with styles meant for all different shapes, budgets and personalities. The staff at Milk & Honey will give you unparalleled service for an experience that’s tailored to you and that leaves you feeling unique and absolutely beautiful for your special day.

Celebrate yourself as well as your wedding day with a collection of dresses customized to your tastes. Milk & Honey offers fittings by appointment, so you can be sure you’ll receive personalized attention to find the right dress for you. This shop also hosts sample sales and trunk shows, so you’ll be sure to find something you love at a price that works with your budget. Cleaning, customization and preservations services are available as well.

screen shot 2015 08 21 at 11 55 58 am

Milk & Honey Bride 1
Milk & Honey Bride 2

Sarah J Peggins · Married on 08/06/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I cannot believe the absolute incredible experience I had at milk and honey bride in Virginia Beach. Brooke is simply phenomenal. I will be the first to admit, I was so nervous to go dress shopping, I am a very hard fit in clothes. This was my first stop and my dress was the second one I tried on. She just knew! Please, if you are looking for a wedding dress and can make it to milk and honey, go! You will not regret it! Thank you again so much Brooke, you made me feel like I was your only priority that day, gave me a memorable experience and truly found me the dress that was everything I never knew I wanted!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hailey · Married on 09/30/2018

I went in to get a dress with about 30 days before my wedding. Brooke took my budget and my timeline and I walked out with a beautiful dress the same day. She was so helpful in finding me something that I would have ASAP, not to mention a dress that I loved! The first dress she picked was the one, but also had me try a few more. Her exciting and uplifting energy made the experience so amazing, especially as a picky plus size bride with many insecurities. I would recommend anyone to go there for the best bridal gown shopping experience.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Milk & Honey Bride 3
    Milk & Honey Bride 4

Award

Milk & Honey Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally