Makeup, Then Kiss!

Value
Flexibility
Angela
09/28/2013

Amy did airbrush makeup for myself and my two bridesmaids for my wedding. She did a wonderful job and the airbrush makeup lasts all day! She made us all feel beautiful and at a reasonable price. Highly recommended, she also does hair as well if you do not have a stylist in the area.

Private User
2+ years ago

Amy did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was extremely professional and oh so sweet. I loved the fact that she travels since we were having the wedding at my in-laws house. Her airbrush makeup was very smooth and I was quite impressed. She understood what I wanted my hair to look like even tho I couldn't explain it very well. (I used terms like "twisty braid thingies" haha!)

Lauren
06/15/2013

Amy did a great job, my hair and makeup looked great and lasted all day and night. She was very sweet and easily altered style to my liking. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! We did a run-through the week before where I explained what I was going for, and she totally nailed it. The airbrush and fake eyelash products she used were great - so light and natural looking, and they lasted all day. She was also very sweet and nice to have around I was getting ready.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy and Janelle did a fabulous job on myself and my bridesmaids. All of my girl's had different updos and each one looked fantastic. The make up also looked beautiful. Amy and Janelle were very receptive to each girl's ideas and did their best to do exactly what they wanted. Amy was very good at listening to what I wanted and I was glad I could trust her. Amy is very reasonably priced and even drove about an hour to come to my reception venue. I would recommend Amy for sure!

Roxana
06/24/2012

Amy and Janelle made my wedding day so special with her hair and make up techniques. She was able to make the girls in my bridal party, my family members and myself look fabulous. Everyone was extremely impressed. I would definitely use her services again and would most definitely recommend her to anyone the is looking for perfection.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amy provided the hair, makeup, manicures, and pedicures for my wedding party (3 girls) and myself. We were all very happy with how everything turned out. She was also extremely affordable. She worked around our schedules and was willing to divide our sessions into both a Friday (nails) and Saturday (hair and makeup). Thanks Amy!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Amy to do hair and makeup for any wedding. She did a great job, came to us, all the girls loved her and her work and she was very reasonably priced!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy was great and worked with me to what I wanted, I felt so beautiful and the makeup was perfect. I would go see her again, my only wish is I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I booked Amy from a recommendation on the Knot. I live on Long Island and my husband and I are wedding photographers that got married in Maine. Not having time to meet her before our wedding, I was hesitant at first, but Amy was able to answer all of my questions and concerns about my hair and make-up for my wedding. She was on time (SO important!) very professional and friendly and was able to get 5 ladies ready for my big day - they ALL looked GORGEOUS! I was afraid I was going to look "too make-up-y" as I like to look more natural, and that is exactly what she accomplished. I would recommend her to any bride, she is excellent.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy did an awesome job on my hair and airbrush make-up for my wedding day. She traveled all the way to Westport Island so she could be on-sight to do the hair and make-up of myself, my mum and my sister. We were all thrilled with our results.

I showed Amy a picture of the look I was going for with my hair. She nailed it and made it look even better than I expected. The airbrush make-up was so light and it stayed on ALL day. I swear it looked just as good at 11AM when it was applied at it did at 11 PM as guests were leaving the wedding. I had all confidence in the world in Amy and she exceeded my expectations.

Thank you so much for an awesome job, Amy! You are fantastic, girl!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy did hair and makeup for my wedding, which included 6 people's makeup and 4 people for hair. She was great! She travelled to our wedding site and worked for five hours straight without resting! Amy listened to what each person wanted, and was easy going about making little changes along the way to get things just right. We were all very happy with the end results. Would highly recommend Amy to others!

4.7

Amy did makeup for 11 ladies on my wedding day and didn't skip a beat! She was professional and I received so may compliments on my makeup. She uses airbrush which makes your skin look flawless and lasts all day! She is very reasonably priced and does just as great as other makeup artists who were quoting me TRIPLE her rate.

Boston Kate
05/09/2015

I used Amy Valente for my make-up. She does air brush make-up and I was thrilled with the way it came out. [So were my bridesmaids - they loved getting their make-up done.] Amy did a great job and was very reasonably priced. She also had to travel to my location from a different city, and while there was an onsite/travel fee, it was very reasonable. I was very happy with this vendor.