Reviews (4)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had Luella's cater our rehearsal dinner and we couldn't be more pleased. They were punctual, their set up looked wonderful, all the servers were so friendly and nice, the banquet captain was so great, and the food was excellent! We received so many compliments about the food, with many people telling us they had gone back for seconds and thirds! We even had people who said that they didn't usually like BBQ tell us how great it was. And the banana pudding was a huge hit. I would recommend them 100%
Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The perfect food for our outdoor wedding! The pulled pork and brisket are delicious -- and Luella's is so great about providing sauces and sides that are equally as tasty. I would recommend Luella's to anyone who is looking for good down home food done right, and at a reasonable price.
Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They handled the bar and catering for my wedding, both went off without a hitch. The BBQ from Luella's is delicious! The collard greens are the best I've ever had. They were very flexible with last minute changes, and our waiter who attended just to us was fabulous. He was so polite and attentive! It was the only part of the night that made me wish I wasn't the bride, then I could have gorged myself and tasted all of the food! When my husband and I head back to Asheville for our anniversary, we will definitely go to Luella's for dinner.
Wedding: 05/18/2012
Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Luella's staff did a great job. The food was delicious and the bartender kept the crowd happy all night.
Wedding: 10/02/2010