Lombardi's on the Sound

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Provided a wonderful experience with exceptional food service and extremely attentive staff! Just a great job by everyone!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
James
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding reception on Sept 14th, 2014 at Lombardi's on the Sound was perfect.
The food was fantastic and the view was spectacular. We highly recommend using this venue for any occasion.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lombardi's is a hidden gem! We stumbled upon this reception site due to a recommendation from a friend. We couldn't be happier how our wedding turned out. The staff was beyond helpful and made the evening run so smoothly. Throughout planning (long distance) the team was very flexible and responsive. The night went by so smoothly, and by the time we were ready to leave, they had packed everything up for us so it was ready to go! The value you get for your money is outstanding and the view is breathtaking. We can't wait to go back and celebrate our anniversary!

Lombardi's on the Sound responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind review and for sharing your special day with us!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married on 10/26/2013 and our reception at Lombardi's on the Sound was absolutely amazing. We have been to many events at Lombardi's catering halls and restaurants, and wanted the same quality of service for our wedding. With their delicious food, professional staff, and beautiful facility (not to mention the view!), they more than delivered. Months later, our guests are still complimenting our elaborate cocktail hour, amazing dinner selection, and elegant atmosphere, and we couldn't agree more. From start to finish, our expectations for our wedding reception were not only met but surpassed. Lombardi's on the Sound made our wedding day absolutely perfect and we highly recommend them to everyone!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing location and out of this world food! This is the 3rd wedding in my family to be held at one of the Lombardi locations! Would recommend any of their venues especially Lombardi's on the sound!!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Adrianne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at Lombardis on the Sound on July 20, 2013. After planning my wedding for over two years and looking at about 15 wedding reception venus I fell in love with Lombardis on the Sound. Every single guest that attended raved about the amazing food, service, and stunning view the Lombardis on the Sound had to offer. Numerous of my family and friend have said to me that my wedding was the most elegant, beautiful and delicious even that they have ever been to in there lives. I am at the stage of my life where I have been to so many weddings and I know for a fact that my wedding has blew every single wedding that I have attended and will be attending out of the water. Lombardis on the sound made my wedding day absoutly perfect and will highly recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great food, very organized and also professional! They made the day flow smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Can't say enough wonderful things about all aspects of Lombardi's on the Sound!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Lombardi's on the Sound! Very helpful every step of the way! Food was great! Guests are still raving about how delicious everything was!

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made my day very special, I didn't have to worry about a thing.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

loved this venue for my wedding! Food was amazing and the cocktail was unbelievable! If i had to do it over again...it still pick lombardis on the Sound!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great location, wonderful food, exceptional service!

• Wedding: 08/22/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a wonderful job on my wedding day. The food was out of this world and the view is breathtaking.

• Wedding: 08/22/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing food and lots of it! The cocktail hour was huge and many people said it was the best they ever had. The dinner was elegant and they also made a beautiful and delicious cake which was half canoli and half chocolate pudding. I had nbo problems. if you want a preview, got to mama lombardis in holbrook.

• Wedding: 07/27/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never had better italian food or better service. the cocktain hour was great and the cake was delicious! i would recommend this to anyone!!!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2007
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So much food! Includes open bar, buffet cocktail hour fit for a king, dinner with several choices for each guest, a waiter for each table, bridal suite for the bridal party, cake, and fireworks on the 4th of July! Ana helped us with the planning and she is wonderful. I was planning from out of state and they were so helpful over the phone. We dropped off things for them to set up a week before the wedding (name cards, guest book, etc) and everything was perfectly done. The food was amazing and we were all stuffed. The deck is beautiful and has a gorgeous view. The staff was so helpful in moving the reception along. It was a great wedding and we loved using Lombardis!

• Wedding: 07/04/2013
Kimberly
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter just had a lovely wedding here. We loved the cozy outside area where the ceremony was held. The food was absolutely delish with Lombardi's famous cocktail hour. Cannot get better food than this!!! Dealing with the planner was ok. Originally my daughter had a real sweetheart but then was given someone new. She was a bit curt and my daughter did not like her that much, but when we told them we were able to also call and use someone else who was wonderful. The ride there is so beautiful and then there you are!!! Just gorgeous. Also Cedar Beach is nearby and a great place to take pics also. My only little complaint is that the bridal attendant can use a little more experience. In the past we have experienced true bridal service and this one was a bit lacking. BUT - i would still recommend this place over and over again.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014