Ligonier Country Inn

Ligonier Country Inn

Laughlintown, PA
724.238.3651
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Value
Flexibility
Lauren
09/06/2014

Everything went great. They made our wedding day smooth and something we will remember always. Response time on emails in the beginning took some time but they were completely on top of everything the 2 weeks before the wedding. I was extremely happy with our choice.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Nevada
1 Review
08/23/2014

Our wedding was amazing. Our guests loved the venue and so did we!!!!

05/24/2014
2.2

The event did turn out great. Our reception was a blast. Very nice venue. Great outdoor courtyard space. However, planning was a bit of a headache with the vendor. Recently hired a new wedding consultant. Lots of additional charges for little things. Food taste test is not included in price. Additional fees for moving items. Little help during set up. The vendor also contracts out different company for table skirts.... Had a lot of going back and forth about this. I felt like there was a lot of miscommunication throughout the planning process. Felt as if they were a bit understaffed during reception. Guests loved the food. Temperature and taste were great. Many complained about not getting water refills. Not too pleased with the price based off of the service provided.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Megan helped us so much with everything we did. From picking the date down to the last little details on the day of the wedding. She was even there to give us advice when we had some major budget issues. Always there to help. So wonderful. I recommend the place to EVERYONE. Plus we stayed one extra night after the wedding and the front desk guy/bartender (blonde hair - joshua, maybe?) was FABULOUS. He was the nicest guy and helped us out with so much and was super nice when we sat at the bar for a little while on Sunday night. THANK YOU LIGONIER COUNTRY INN!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was exactly what we were looking for in a space to share our special day with our family and friends! It was perfect it had rooms and a house for our bridal party and family to stay at and the patio was a great addition to have more space! We also got out pictures at the inn and they turned out beautiful!!

1+ year ago
3.7

We loved having the ceremony and reception at the same venue, and the Ligonier Country Inn provided that experience for us! We got so many compliments on the atmosphere and food. Overall we had a beautiful weekend at the Ligonier Country Inn for our wedding weekend!

1+ year ago
4.7

Ligonier Country Inn was a fantastic place for our wedding reception. The food was fantastic and the atmosphere is great. It was great because they have space outside of the Carriage House (where the reception is held) around the pool with chairs where people can also hang out and relax.

0.5

The only valid complaint I had was with the food UNTIL I SPOKE TO MAGGIE.We had 240 guests attend the wedding, and we heard complaints from at least 50 of them concerning the food. One person even emailed about a separate issue they experienced while there & no response from LCI.The portion sizes were unequal, the food was cold & the catering staff was not helpful or attentive.I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A MORE UNPROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL IN MY LIFE. I was polite, but Maggie told me my complaints were "illegitimate," she laughed at almost everything I said, called me honey after I asked her not to, could only chalk up the food being cold to a ghost who lives in the kitchen, and would not take responsibility for anything. Even said if the wedding coordinator wouldn't have asked her to call me back, she probably wouldn't have. She got her money, so why does she need to be respectful? In a nut shell, TERRIBLE FOOD- COLD, SMALL PORTIONS, NO FLAVOR, NOT LIKE THEIR RESTURANT & NOT WORTH PRICE- UNATTENTIVE & DISCONCERENED CATERING STAFF, RUDE, IGGNORANT, GREEDY OWNERS SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION & EMBARASSMENT & BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE! The only thing positive is it's pretty location, but there are lots of other beautiful venues in this area.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our ceremony in the General Forbes Room at the Inn and it looked beautiful. Megan was very friendly and helped everything to run smoothly. We had our reception in the Carriage Room and the food and atmosphere were wonderful. We had such a great time and we loved that everything was in one place for our guests. After the wedding, the inn kept the bar open for us. I would recommend the inn for anyone looking to have a fun, gorgeous wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ligonier Country Inn is a beautiful wedding venue. I had my reception in the big barn in December of 2008 and it was lovely. The staff is very courteous and friendly and the coordinator there is fantastic! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reception venue in the area.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Ligonier Country Inn was a great place to get married. The staff was very helpful from the beginning with our wedding preparations to the end for our reception. Everything seemed to go as planned and they were there when we needed them. The food and service was very good. They were personable, professional and flexible to our needs. They made it easy for us to enjoy our wedding experience. We had a great ceremony by the pool and gazebo. The carriage house was a wonderful place to have a reception too. Everything was so beautiful and perfect for our wedding day. Thank you to Natalie Tucci and all the staff at the inn for making our stay and our wedding day special.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a great experience at the Ligonier Country Inn. Natalie is great to work with and the evening was wonderfuL!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with the Ligonier Country Inn staff, my only complaint was that response were not always prompt or complete but everything worked out in the end. I really appreciated how much time they could devote to working with me. Our wedding came off very well.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

what an wonderful experience we had at the Ligonier country inn. The wedding consultant really took the time to make the event what we wanted, so many places we went to had stipulations he provided us what we wanted. Our wedding was in the big room and i noticed a review said the piano was out of place, there is no piano in there now, or wasn't for our wedding. He helped us find other vendors, made great suggestions on how to save us money (we were working on a smaller budget). I couldn't believe how good the food was, for what we paid per plate the value was outstanding.
We stayed in a beautiful poolside room, that I just loved. What a romantic place, and it seems like they really care about what they do....I would highly recommend this as a place to have your wedding, or any other event.We are going back in February for a get a way weekend and can't wait!

Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ligonier Country Inn was wonderful! Melissa (their wedding coordinator) was so extremely helpful and quick with responses. The food was terrific and service was excellent. My guests that stayed the night loved the breakfast the next morning. I really can't say enough good things about the inn. The prices were great for the amount of service you receive.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Ligonier Country Inn was absolutely amazing!!! The venue was beautiful and the staff was SO helpful! Melissa was amazing at helping us plan everything. The food was very very good as well!
The only thing that I didn't like was that they refused to take the ugly old piano out of the carriage house for my reception. It just looked out of place.

BUT...overall, I would recommend the Ligonier Country Inn to anyone looking for a place for their reception!