Jennifer Palmer Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
It was an absolute pleasure working with Jenni. Her work is amazing and she is so professional, but sweet and fun. She really knows what she's doing, but she also listens to what her clients want and gets to know them as individuals.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenni was great! She did everything we asked and more. And she has great specials too ;)!!
Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are so happy to have had Jenni photograph our wedding! She was so much fun to work with and has an incredible knack for capturing that perfect moment on film. We highly recommend hiring Jennifer Palmer Photography for your special day!!
Wedding: 10/01/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer did an amazing job of capturing the moments that I wasn't able to see. The pictures told the fairy tale story of our love and of are special day. She made me feel wonderful and at ease that the pictures were going to turn out great ( and they did!). I loved her creative ideas she added to the day and of the memories I will cherish forever!
Wedding: 10/15/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenni's photography was artistic, creative and perfectly documented our wedding. She caught so may great shots it was hard to pick just one favorite. She was very professional, patient and listened to what we wanted. I would recommend her photography services for any event you may be celebrating. She will do a fantastic job to take beautiful pictures that you will love for a lifetime.
Wedding: 06/30/2007
 760-331-8419
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire