Hybrid Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

May 1 Reviews
Will start by saying OMG! From the very first time we meet Alyssa, her easy going attitude mixed in with her professional serious side we knew this was the photographer for us. Alyssa was so eager to work with us. From the visions and ideas we had, mixed in with her creative suggestions we were able to capture some amazing engagement photos. During this process we definitely were not expecting to have so much fun. Alyssa made the entire process easy from the first pose to the last and captured many great pictures. Which we were very pleased with.

Our great day my wife May and I created will always be remembered not with just our thoughts and memories, but we will also be able to always see with our eyes the great times Alyssa and her brother Eric captured on paper. Eric also was so laid back as well as professional. They make a great team together. From the very first minute our event started till the very end, Alyssa and Eric seemed to be not there at all. But when the photos came to us they didn’t miss a shot! From the start at the hotel with the girls, to the pictures at the Ceremony, the portraits shots and the countless reception photos we did not see a bad shot in the bunch. We were actually shocked how many photos taken that was so natural looking. Eric and Alyssa took pictures of everything. From the simple decorations of the venue to asking us for our wedding rings to take some very creative shots throughout the reception hall with decorations for the “Best Shot with the Rings Photo”, which her brother Eric won.

We are so very pleased to have chosen Alyssa to be our photographer for our wedding. Any future events that need to be captured with photos she will definitely be our first and only call.

Thank you again Alyssa and Eric for the amazing job you both did.

Dennis and May Moran
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved working with Alyssa! We knew at our first meeting that she was definitely perfect for us. It felt like we'd been old friends just chatting over coffee. We clicked right away. She's so easy to work with and it's nice to have someone be just as excited as you about the engagement shoot and wedding. She was truly such a joy to have around. We had a lot of fun with our engagement shoot and I can't believe how stunning the photos of our wedding turned out. You're so caught up in everything that you don't really know how everything will look but she made us look like a million bucks. We put so much hard work into this wedding for almost a year and to have these beautiful photos that truly capture everything is amazing. Her style of photography is so "us". We're so thankful to have found her and have had her shoot our wedding!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Alyssa MANY months before my wedding when we were looking for someone fun, outgoing, and that clicked with our personalities. I had met a few people before Alyssa, but wasn't too excited about them. I knew I wanted Hybrid Photography immediately after we met for coffee-Alyssa was great! She did our engagement pictures first, which turned out beautiful! Since the wedding I have looked at the nearly 800 pictures that were taken and we LOVE them!! I plan on using Alyssa the next time I need a photographer!!!! Oh, and she sent us cookies and a card after we booked her :) Thanks Alyssa!!
Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I hired Alyssa for our June 13, 2009 wedding at La Valencia in La Jolla and I have to say this was one of the best vendor decisions that I made. Alyssa was so easy to work with. She was always available via email or telephone to discuss timing or photo ideas (I am a detail oriented control freak and Alyssa was very patient with me and made me very comfortable). She even met with me at the hotel prior to the wedding to scout out great photo ops. She is truly a professional who cares about her clients and takes great pride in her work. My husband and I LOVE the photos she took of the wedding. And our family and friends are all very impressed with the pictures. They have told me they are the best wedding photos they have seen (and I agree)! I highly recommend Alyssa to all my family and friends and anyone who is viewing this site. Thanks, Alyssa! You are the best!
Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alyssa and Eric are wonderful!!! From start to finish our experience was so fantastic. Alyssa was very quick to respond to my countless emails. Our engagement session was wonderful and very personal, we even brought our dog. The wedding pictures were fantastic, but I think my favorite part was my trash the dress photo shoot. She had great ideas and was open to mine, we used our horses and went to the mountains, then we went to the rock slide and she got amazing pictures of us sliding down the rocks into the water! The pictures are wonderful, and I have gotten many rave reviews from friends and family. Thanks Alyssa!
Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hybrid Photography was a pleasure to work with. They are very responsive. I was never left wondering what was going on. They really captured what we wanted to remember about our wedding. It was a very stress-free experience and I would highly recommend them.
Wedding: 11/17/2007