Hillebrand Photography

Hillebrand Photography

Unique. You.

Rochester, MI 48307 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer and Gabe did a fabulous job from beginning to end. When we met with Jennifer her ideas blew us away and we couldn't wait to see the results. We had never planned on leaving the venue to take pictures but Jennifer and Gabe had another vision and we are so glad we listened to them.

We now have pictures that everytime we go through them all the feelings of that day come rushing back! I would recommend Hillebrand Photography to anyone who asks and would never use another.

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I even begin? My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Jennifer and Gabe of Hillebrand Photography. We were so fortunate to have found them. Their talent and creativity is unmatched. We were so impressed with how much effort went into getting to know us and making sure our photographs reflected that. They are so professional and you can't help but love them. We have so many great memories from our wedding day and now we have the photographs to hold them crisp in our minds forever!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so fortunate to have found Hillebrand Photography. Jennifer had a great eye for catching those unique locations that make the perfect picture. She even checked out our venue weeks ahead of time and let us know what she was thinking. We felt that she and her husband were truly passionate about what they do, and we LOVE our pictures!!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Hillebrand Photography. Jennifer and Gabe are delightful people and such talented photographers. Their artistry and eye for detail truly sets them apart. My husband and I could not be happier with the photos from our engagement session and wedding. Jen and Gabe perfectly captured so many special moments and have a knack for getting beautiful candid shots. I can't say enough great things about them!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There's nothing negative to say about these wonderful people. Their skill is unmatched.. they're truly just incredible people. They traveled for us, dealt with a large wedding party, & they make sure your day is truly about YOU. I feel lucky that they had our date open -- it made our wedding complete.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hillebrand Photography was wonderful. I had a couple special requests that they were very receptive to and also very accommodating during the wedding book design process! I get SO many compliments on my pictures - did a wonderful job at capturing moments vs. staged photos...there were too many amazing pictures to choose from.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Jennifer and Gabe Hillebrand are such a pleasure to work with and their photos are gorgeous! My husband and I were looking for stylistic photos while still being timeless, and we got exactly what we were hoping for. Not to mention, Jennifer and Gabe were an absolute joy to have at our wedding! They bring an assistant so you've got 2 professional, talented photographers and a helpful assistant keeping everything on-track for the day.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Enjoyed working with the Hillebrands. They have great teamwork and creativity. So fun to work with and always responded quickly to any questions or concerns that I had.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Hillebrand Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Every photo was absolutely amazing. We have received so many wonderful comments on our photos. Gabe and Jen try to make every moment so special. They caught the best moments on camera and we are so blessed and thankful that we found them! We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer. They are creative and give you so many options to chose from. Jen makes sure to answer every question (Even if you ask it 100 times) and she is always available. The one vendor I was not worried about were my photographers. They made our rainy day wedding day the best day of our lives. If you're smart you will use them!!!!! :)

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and Gabe were phenomenal photographers based on their work ethic and dedication towards achieving everything my husband and I expected in our wedding photographers. However, I don't want to give the impression that they were only about work, work, work, because they were contagiously funny during our client meetings and during the photo shoots. The atmosphere that they created, was one in which my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the photo shoot sessions. Instead of us worrying about every detail, Jen and Gabe took that upon themselves as part of their services. You will be very happy if you go with Jen and Gabe!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our engagement session to our wedding, we could not have asked for a better experience with Jennifer and Gabe! My husband and I aren't naturally very comfortable in front of the camera, but we had a great time and are just thrilled with the images they gave us.

They were amazing when it rained during our whole outdoor engagement session and again when the lights went out during our reception! I think the quality of their work speaks for itself, but I can't say enough about how great it was to work them. Jennifer answered any random questions I had, sent me great suggestions, and added so many nice personal touches to everything that I would recommend them a million times over.

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Hillebrand Photography for my August 2010 wedding-and it was the best wedding decision I made! Every time I go through the photos I'm transported back through the day-they captured every emotion and every important moment perfectly! You know images are powerful works of art when they can make me laugh and cry 8 months later! My husband and I will cherish our wedding photos shot by Hillebrand photography for the rest of our lives - and we sing their praises...often and LOUDLY! They put a ton of time, energy, and heart into preparing for our wedding, photographing our wedding, and even more so in editing our wedding images. These two are incredibly creative and work amazingly well together, not to mention they're a blast to work with. I recommend them wholeheartedly-you won't regret hiring the Hillebrands!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hillebrand photography was absolutely AMAZING! They were so incredibly friendly, professional, and talanted. It is the little things that set good vendors apart from great vendors and with their attention to detail and genuine care for their clients, Hillebrand photography is a GREAT vendor. I wouldn't recommend hiring anyone else for any of our photography needs.

• Wedding: 06/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot rave enough about Hillebrand Photography of Rochester, Michigan. Jen & Gabe are incredibly fun, knowledgeable and extremely talented. They did both our engagement photos and our wedding - both turned out amazing. Our wedding pictures turned out great- they were able to capture every emotion of the day which can be difficult to do. We were so comfortable with them as were our guests. They are both very creative, which makes for some memorable pictures!! I would highly suggest this company to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or engagement photos.

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hillebrand Photography was amazing. Very professional, and they worked really well with my guests. We ended up with a truly unique wedding album. I am so pleased with our decision to use them as not only our wedding photographers, but our engagement photographers as well. They did an amazing job and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone looking for an incredible experience.

• Wedding: 07/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Gabe and Jennifer Hillebrand and used them every time i need a photographer. I carry their card with me everywhere i go and i feel like I'm giving a wonderful gift to anyone looking for a photographer for anything from just having them capture the ambiance of a party, a wedding, family pictures, engagements, or just senior pics. I've been lucky enough to use them for just about everything. They have a wonderful way of telling the story through what the camera saw. I absolutely can not recommend them enough!! you will be glad you picked Hillebrand Photography!!!
Enjoy the Gift
Shannon

• Wedding: 07/12/2009
248-515-3731
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards