Flowers By Faye

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say my husband and I were beyond thrilled when we chose Faye to help us on our special day with our flowers! Not only did she deliver everything we had asked for and more, but we were blown away by truly how beautiful it turned out!

While working with Faye, she was so knowledgeable about different styles and types of flowers and which would be best for the seasonality of our wedding. She worked to find flowers to nail the specific look we wanted, while being extremely flexible and easy to work with. We had also went to her not really knowing much about anything, and she helped turn our dreams into a reality! We had multiple different centerpiece looks that created a stunning visual effect in the ballroom, as well as beautiful pieces at the church, cocktail hour, and of course the bridal party. Our wedding was more of a Vintage Elegant style, and when Faye showed up with our bouquets and we saw the ballroom, our jaws nearly hit the floor as we thought we were walking into a Hollywood style event from the sheer beauty of it all.

We couldn't have been happier with our selection as Faye was also extremely affordable for everything we were looking to incorporate! We would love to do it all over again to relive the beauty she helped create!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Faye was awesome. She makes beautiful bouquets!! Her price was far better than any other flower vendor I looked at (as she runs it out of her home - no overhead), it was a really great value and the quality of the work was just fantastic. She works with you to be within your budget. She helped me right as I was walking down the aisle to make sure my train was spread out perfectly - really a full service lady! I was 150% happy with Flowers by Faye and have recommended her to many of my friends who are engaged! Thank you Faye!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Faye was personal, kind, and easy to work with. She arranged our flowers beautifully, and they were not overpriced. She listened well to me, and her assistants were very helpful the day of!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Faye provide flowers and centerpieces for my wedding and i was blown away with my flowers, my bridesmaids flowers, centerpieces, etc. Everything was more beautiful and perfect than i had imagined. When i first met with Faye i really didn't know what i wanted and she was so professional and helped me figure out exactly what i wanted. I would recommended Faye to every bride. She is simply amazing. :)

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Flowers by Faye this past weekend for our daughter's wedding and could not have been happier. The bridesmaid's flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the bouquet she did for my daughter was stunning as were the floral arrangements she did for the church. I was equally pleased with the centerpieces she did for the reception. She was very easy to get a hold of with last minute questions, took charge which is what I needed and was clearly knowledgeable about her business. She is very passionate about her work and takes a great deal of pride. Would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding this past weekend, and were blown away by the gorgeous flowers provided by Faye.
My husband and I live in Minneapolis, so my mom did most of the communication with Faye. I had read all the wonderful reviews on her, so I wasn't worried, but my mom and I have very different styles so I was curious to see what Faye would come up with.
I met her the morning of our wedding when she climbed onto our trolley with my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning. I was thrilled with it, and even more impressed when I saw the lovely bouquets she made for my bridesmaids. They were wonderfully colorful without clashing with their yellow dresses.
The arrangements at the church were also fantastic - just big enough, mostly white with a little greenery, it looked wonderful in the church and made me feel so special.
Before I walked down the aisle, Faye and her assistant Terri were with me making sure my train looked perfect and helping me hold my bouquet just right. I felt very taken care of the entire time, and was at ease knowing all the flowers were beautiful.

When we got to the reception, I saw the centerpieces, and was once again blown away. We had given Faye a bunch of wine bottles to use as the vases, and that was all I had seen. She had just the right amount of flowers and greenery in the bottles, and used a few different kinds of flowers so each centerpiece was a little bit different and they all went together flawlessly.

I had no intention of keeping any of the flowers after the wedding but just had to - they were so fabulous.

I would highly recommend Faye for anything you need flowers for, especially weddings! She was absolutely delightful to work with and the final product exceeded even our high expectations.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Faye was wonderful and all of our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! She really listened to what we wanted!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The day of our wedding, Faye delivered our flowers to the church, made sure that she pinned all of the corsages and flowers on the guys, and stayed until I was walking down the aisle before she took our centerpiece arrangements to the reception venue. I had met with her a few times to go thru pictures of what I was envisioning, as well as exchanged emails during the planning process. She was prompt in returning all of my emails, and was able to meet me at times that were convenient for me. I had an idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like and Faye created the most beautiful floral arrangements that were exactly what I had envisioned. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a creative florist, who has great attention to detail.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Faye was recommended to me by a friend at work- and I am so grateful!! She was a pleasure to meet and work with and our flowers were gorgeous and super well priced!! Can't say enough good things about her!!! You won't be sorry if you choose her!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Faye did a gorgeous job on our wedding flowers! We negotiated a great "package" for my budget, and she based the bouquets and bud vase arrangements off the inspiration pictures I sent her. They were beautiful! I let her know that using dahlias were very important to me, and she incorporated them beautifully. She followed our color scheme and did just what we talked about beforehand. Delivery/set up were not in my budget so we picked up the bud vases and bouquets the morning of the wedding. She was ready to go and on time for pick up. She was very responsive via email through the whole process, and very sweet. Would definitely recommend her for value and great service.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Faye was wonderful! She was very easy to work with and had awesome ideas for our wedding! The flowers and centerpieces were amazing!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful! Faye did a wonderful job! I was undecided on what type of flowers I wanted but Faye gave me many options to help come to a conclusion.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Faye, did a beautiful job arranging all of my flowers for my wedding. She had great and creative ideas and knew a lot about everything. She also was very good about being open when we had ideas. She did a great job on communicating with us to make sure she was doing what we wanted. Her prices were unbeatable and quality of work was great! If you are looking for a florist like this then use Flowers by Faye!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Faye Mueller at Flowers by Faye was an absolute delight to work with! My flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding and several guests said the same thing! Every detail was so thoughtful from the corsages to the center pieces to my flowers and everything in between. I cried tears of joy when Faye showed me my bouquet. It really completed the whole look and feel for the day. My flowers were soft and romantic. They were the perfect color and shape. If you use anyone but Flowers by Faye for your wedding, you are making a mistake! I will recommend Flowers by Faye to all future brides and anyone needing flowers for any occasion. :)

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous. Faye exceeded my expectations. I didn't have a clear idea of how I wanted my flowers to look, and she gave me lots of suggestions. They turned out amazingly. Very professional service too. I highly recommend using Flowers by Faye!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Faye was amazing!!! I would recommend her to every bride out there. I gave her all fives because the scale doesn't go any higher than that. Faye exceeded my expectations by far. She handled my last minute flower change with ease. She sat with me and took the time to re-do my flower choices right before she needed to place the order. She pointed me to the perfect rose for my very rose and vintage-themed wedding. Not only did it suit my dress and the bridal party perfectly, it matched the venue!!! Faye knows her flowers and she knows her Milwaukee wedding sites, so I say trust her judgment. And if she cautions you to stop over-thinking things (as all brides tend to do about some detail or another)... listen to her. Faye's connection with our cake person was also a great bonus because Faye had to work with the cake provider as we had little cakes on all the tables for our centerpieces and each cake had fresh roses on top. Most of all, I appreciate Faye for the memory vase she did for my parents. My dad passed a long time ago, but my mom passed away after my first meeting with Faye. When I told Faye I needed one less "Mom corsage," she came up with the vase idea for my parents and it was beautiful. Thank you Faye!!! You were one of my favorite vendors!!!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
414-771-7593
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment