Flowers By Faye

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have to admit I was nervous about the flower arrangements and bouquets because I just picked out a few main flowers and had to trust Faye's vision. I had a hard time visualizing what it would all look like. Honestly, the flowers looked nothing like I'd imagined, but they were far above and beyond anything I could have wanted or expected. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and tied the room together wonderfully. Faye also provided all vases and bling wrap on some of the cylinders. I originally went with Flowers by Faye because Faye was easy to get in contact with and meet with and her prices were by far the best for what I was looking for. I highly recommend them for floral arrangements for any event if you're looking for gorgeous arrangements at a great value.

Flowers By Faye responded with the following comments:

Thank you Carlie for the review on the flowers! It was a pleasure to work with you and to see your vision come to light!

1 Review
Recently Married

Faye was recommended to me by a family friend, and from the first meeting with her I appreciated her knowledge and flexibility. Working with me locally as the mother-of-the-bride and with an out-of-state bride via phone calls, photos, and Facetime, Faye went above and beyond to ensure the bride was going to get what she envisioned. She was also excellent working with us through some changes/additions and within our budget. On the actual day of the event, Faye and her staff were extremely flexible with us and the last minute changes necessary due to unfortunate weather circumstances. She was very professional and helpful in offering her opinion and advice to help us achieve the desired look. I highly recommend Flowers by Faye.

Services Used: Flowers

Faye was fantastic! She was relaxed and easy to work with, and I felt that I was in great hands throughout the entire process. I was so impressed with her previous work, I gave her one photo of a bouquet I liked and let her take it from there. It was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier with the service I received!

Services Used: Flowers

Faye did an absolutely fantastic job on our Wedding. From start to finish, she took care of our every need. She achieved every vision I had in mind, and had amazing suggestions that took our event to a new level. Our flowers were gorgeous. Faye gave me many options, and even special ordered vases to match my table decor. She worked with our other vendors to ensure the event was flawless, and on the day of was professional and detail oriented. People are still talking about the flowers and have all asked where I got them from! Thanks so much Faye for making the flower process so easy!

Services Used: Flowers

I have to say my husband and I were beyond thrilled when we chose Faye to help us on our special day with our flowers! Not only did she deliver everything we had asked for and more, but we were blown away by truly how beautiful it turned out!

While working with Faye, she was so knowledgeable about different styles and types of flowers and which would be best for the seasonality of our wedding. She worked to find flowers to nail the specific look we wanted, while being extremely flexible and easy to work with. We had also went to her not really knowing much about anything, and she helped turn our dreams into a reality! We had multiple different centerpiece looks that created a stunning visual effect in the ballroom, as well as beautiful pieces at the church, cocktail hour, and of course the bridal party. Our wedding was more of a Vintage Elegant style, and when Faye showed up with our bouquets and we saw the ballroom, our jaws nearly hit the floor as we thought we were walking into a Hollywood style event from the sheer beauty of it all.

We couldn't have been happier with our selection as Faye was also extremely affordable for everything we were looking to incorporate! We would love to do it all over again to relive the beauty she helped create!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved Faye. I got exactly what I was hoping to get for my bouquet. Other vendors told me I couldnt get certain flowers that I wanted but Faye said she could and she did. I was very happy with all her work. Her prices were better than any other florist we met with. We received many compliments on our beautiful flowers. Pick Faye... you will not be disappointed you did!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers by Faye wasn't recommended to me, nor did I search the web for a Florist, I noticed the quality of the single flower placed in a vase that was on all the tables of one of my favorite restaurants. I knew from the quality of that single flower, she took pride in her business and reputation.

I contacted her immediately and booked her for my wedding. Faye worked within my budget had made the entire process easy and stress free for me. (I not knowing the names of any flowers) told her my vision for my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces and she knew exactly what flowers I would need to see that vision come true.

I purchased antique-looking bird cages for the centerpieces and asked for an “overgrown English garden feel”… and she knocked it out of the park they were so beautiful! Everyone wanted to take a centerpiece home with them.

The quality of the flowers really blew me away, they were very fragrant and lasted weeks after the wedding.

Faye really goes the extra mile. Even after all the flowers were purchased and accounted for, I mistakenly forgot to add to my order a corsage for my step-Mom, she rearranged a few things and made it work to make sure she had one.
She also asked me to drop off at her house any other pieces that would be going on the tables that I had bought separately and she came early to our venue on the day of my wedding and set up the centerpieces and arrangements for each table so I didn't have to. She stayed right up until the ceremony to put the flowers on my Groom, Groomsmen and Moms. These are things that really stood out for me as going above and beyond.

I would recommend Flowers by Faye to anyone I know, because she is a true professional and really cares about her clients down to the very last touch.

Flowers By Faye responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tracy for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you and making your vision come to life!

1 person found this review helpful
1+ year ago

Flowers by Faye was awesome. She makes beautiful bouquets!! Her price was far better than any other flower vendor I looked at (as she runs it out of her home - no overhead), it was a really great value and the quality of the work was just fantastic. She works with you to be within your budget. She helped me right as I was walking down the aisle to make sure my train was spread out perfectly - really a full service lady! I was 150% happy with Flowers by Faye and have recommended her to many of my friends who are engaged! Thank you Faye!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Faye was personal, kind, and easy to work with. She arranged our flowers beautifully, and they were not overpriced. She listened well to me, and her assistants were very helpful the day of!

Services Used: Flowers

I had Faye provide flowers and centerpieces for my wedding and i was blown away with my flowers, my bridesmaids flowers, centerpieces, etc. Everything was more beautiful and perfect than i had imagined. When i first met with Faye i really didn't know what i wanted and she was so professional and helped me figure out exactly what i wanted. I would recommended Faye to every bride. She is simply amazing. :)

1+ year ago

Faye was fantastic!! Very flexible and affordable. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Be sure you have some sample photos of what you're looking for! It will help the process :)

Services Used: Flowers

We used Flowers by Faye this past weekend for our daughter's wedding and could not have been happier. The bridesmaid's flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the bouquet she did for my daughter was stunning as were the floral arrangements she did for the church. I was equally pleased with the centerpieces she did for the reception. She was very easy to get a hold of with last minute questions, took charge which is what I needed and was clearly knowledgeable about her business. She is very passionate about her work and takes a great deal of pride. Would highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers

We had our wedding this past weekend, and were blown away by the gorgeous flowers provided by Faye.
My husband and I live in Minneapolis, so my mom did most of the communication with Faye. I had read all the wonderful reviews on her, so I wasn't worried, but my mom and I have very different styles so I was curious to see what Faye would come up with.
I met her the morning of our wedding when she climbed onto our trolley with my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning. I was thrilled with it, and even more impressed when I saw the lovely bouquets she made for my bridesmaids. They were wonderfully colorful without clashing with their yellow dresses.
The arrangements at the church were also fantastic - just big enough, mostly white with a little greenery, it looked wonderful in the church and made me feel so special.
Before I walked down the aisle, Faye and her assistant Terri were with me making sure my train looked perfect and helping me hold my bouquet just right. I felt very taken care of the entire time, and was at ease knowing all the flowers were beautiful.

When we got to the reception, I saw the centerpieces, and was once again blown away. We had given Faye a bunch of wine bottles to use as the vases, and that was all I had seen. She had just the right amount of flowers and greenery in the bottles, and used a few different kinds of flowers so each centerpiece was a little bit different and they all went together flawlessly.

I had no intention of keeping any of the flowers after the wedding but just had to - they were so fabulous.

I would highly recommend Faye for anything you need flowers for, especially weddings! She was absolutely delightful to work with and the final product exceeded even our high expectations.

Services Used: Flowers

Faye was wonderful and all of our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! She really listened to what we wanted!

1+ year ago

The day of our wedding, Faye delivered our flowers to the church, made sure that she pinned all of the corsages and flowers on the guys, and stayed until I was walking down the aisle before she took our centerpiece arrangements to the reception venue. I had met with her a few times to go thru pictures of what I was envisioning, as well as exchanged emails during the planning process. She was prompt in returning all of my emails, and was able to meet me at times that were convenient for me. I had an idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like and Faye created the most beautiful floral arrangements that were exactly what I had envisioned. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a creative florist, who has great attention to detail.

1+ year ago

Faye was recommended to me by a friend at work- and I am so grateful!! She was a pleasure to meet and work with and our flowers were gorgeous and super well priced!! Can't say enough good things about her!!! You won't be sorry if you choose her!!