Floral Handmade Flowers Inc

Floral Handmade Flowers Inc

Easy Order Unique Handmade Wedding Flowers

66-01 Myrtle Ave Backstore
Ridgewood, NY 11385
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very happy to have this flower shop to arrange flowers for me. Their service is good. Their flowers are so special. My guests and I got to keep all flowers forever. My favorite is their origami carnations.

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had no clue how to start planning for my wedding in the first place. I just tried to search online to get idea. I found www.floralhandmadeflowers.com at Google. Their products seems so interesting. They do all handmade flowers. They even ship flowers worldwide. I have never seen a store like them. Their products are unique and their service was excellent. They helped me a lot with planning for my wedding. I had a lovely wedding day with many beautiful handmade flowers and my guests and I got to keep all flowers forever. Love it!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow... What I said was "Wow", when I actually saw the flowers online the first time. I couldn't believe everything was handmade and not fresh. Then, I scheduled an appointment to go see the actually flowers. Those flowers were so amazing and I couldn't decide what to have for my wedding. The owner of the store spent her time to assist me to choose the flowers for my wedding. I had a really really special and memoriable wedding day. Thank You so much for Floral Handmade Flowers.

• Wedding: 04/30/2009
Services Used: Flowers
718-381-4625
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards