Encore Bridal Boutique

• Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was having such a hard time finding my dream dress for our romantic beach wedding. Luckily a friend told me about Gretchen & her bridal shop. I called to make an appointment and she let me come in right away. She didn't make me feel like she was just trying to make a sale. She actually enjoyed & wanted to help me. She listened to what I described and the first dress she brought out was "the one." I have continued to speak with her since buying my dress & after the wedding. I would recommend anyone to go see Gretchen if you're looking for a dress without breaking the bank!
Wedding: 05/02/2013
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 7 Reviews
Gretchen of Encore Bridal broke her contract with me and either still has my wedding gown, jacket, and veil, or has sold them without my consent. The contract date was up last week and I have not heard from her since October. She responded to an email I had to send her through KTNV's website, since no one else could track her down. She disabled Encore's store voicemail and email. After the news station reported on her sudden store abandonment, Gretchen gave them another email address for contact: encorebridalandtuxedo@gmail.com. She responded to my email trying to get me to agree to selling my dress for a fraction of what was in our contract. She said there was no way that my dress would sell for the price that was listed in the contract. Gretchen was the one that offered up the price in our contract in the beginning, $1600, which I then agreed to and signed. That was just for the dress, the jacket and veil were in the contract seperatly. In her email, she wanted me to sell my gown for $500-$700, I would receive half. There is no way that I would have signed her contract for that amount and handed over my wedding gown to her store. If I wanted to sell my things for that cheap I could have done it on Ebay or Craigslist myself, not an option. My wedding attire was worth more than that to me and if it were not for the contract we negotiated I would have kept everything for my nieces or future children. I know how expensive wedding gowns and accessories can be and I decided to give other brides the opportunity to purchase a gorgeous, current, designer gown and accessories that they otherwise may not have been able to afford. The contract stated that if they were not to sell in 6 months then I had the option to keep my dress, jacket, veil free of charge. The contract expired last week. Anyone that has purchased a size 2, 2012 San Patrick Rita wedding gown and/or 2012 San Patrick Chaquetta jacket, or En Vogue veil from Gretchen or Encore Bridal, it is stolen!
Wedding: 12/29/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Julie was so nice and helpful! She own and runs the shop, and only does one client at a time so you get very personal service. I sent her pictures of dresses I liked and she had exactly what I was looking for. There was also a seamstress there who was very nice and helpful as well. She was not pushy at all, and made sure to stay within my budget for dress and alterations. I was able to get a gorgeous designer dress for only $400! I could not of been happier.
Wedding: 08/10/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great service on a last minute time frame! Felt like the dress was meant for me and I didnt even choose it to try on!
Wedding: 03/23/2012
 702-306-3591
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire